Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" (55051 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Buys Car For Her Mother To Celebrate Her Birthday / Photo Of Yvonne Nelson, Sister, Mother To Celebrate International Women's Day / Simi's Mother To Get Married In 2018 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" by aguiyi2: 2:59pm On Jan 23, 2019
Ugliness use style touch this Guy.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" by geo4c: 3:00pm On Jan 23, 2019
Irrespective I don't want to involve my self in this bobrisky mata
But I must say . Dat reply on lizzy post really Pained him/her to the core
Re: Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" by aguiyi2: 3:01pm On Jan 23, 2019
ItzBIM:
For a graduate, his English is very poor.

Being a graduate alone doesn’t automatically qualify you for a job, I’m sure he has employability skill.

But to God be the glory she’s leaving a happy life.
Your written english though!
Re: Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" by HallaDaTruth: 3:02pm On Jan 23, 2019
BOBRISKY IS THE REASON THE WORD TRASH EXISTS

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 23, 2019
Liar,this pic is less than 5yrs ago,I remember when the news made the round that they caught a guy dressing up as a woman to defraud men,in fact it's less than 3yrs ago sef
Re: Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" by Bigcake: 3:06pm On Jan 23, 2019
ShenTeh:
But same Bobrisky posted a pix some time ago of himself and the mum- or was it his grandmother?

Maybe with his sugar mummy.
Re: Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" by ebuka10box(m): 3:07pm On Jan 23, 2019
I'm not a fan but he actually spoke the truth,no one fucking cares about you except you
Re: Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" by DammyGbade(m): 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2019
Story story!!!!

Story....

To be continued grin
Re: Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" by Shezkid: 3:17pm On Jan 23, 2019
fowlyansh181:
He is right and I support him. Nigerians don’t care when you are a nobody, but when you are a somebody they come to famz and find faults

He's right... Nobody cares about you when suffering...
Re: Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" by Foxxybrown: 3:17pm On Jan 23, 2019
This does not look like a picture taken 10 years ago.
Re: Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 23, 2019
The wise ones will pick an important lesson from this. Never give up! It is never over until it's over
Re: Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" by Jamariwolff(f): 3:26pm On Jan 23, 2019
This boy is unwise
Re: Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" by coputa(m): 3:29pm On Jan 23, 2019
ItzBIM:

Being a graduate alone doesn’t automatically qualify you for a job, I’m sure he has no employability skill.

Are Nigerian graduates employable,is it the correct use of the English language that defines your intellect or the mere reading n writing skills that are taught in our school.
School life and real life are different ball games,
Nigeria school life is theoretical while real life is practical.
Re: Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 23, 2019
loool.
I don't know why anytime I see this guy's pic and write up, I just laugh.
I don't blame him. It's the stupid f@ggots that made him a millionaire I blame.
Re: Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" by neighbourhud: 3:35pm On Jan 23, 2019
ItzBIM:

Being a graduate alone doesn’t automatically qualify you for a job, I’m sure he has no employability skill.

You started with 'He' and ended with 'she'.... You want that risky guy to start ranting again grin

Re: Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" by edunwanna: 3:39pm On Jan 23, 2019
if you are web developer or you want to design your website your self using wordpress,
go www.theme-junkie.com, select any premium them you want, use the link below and download it FOR FREE

>>> https://grabclix.com/784019 <<<
Re: Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" by ItzBIM(m): 3:42pm On Jan 23, 2019
coputa:
Are Nigerian graduates employable,is it the correct use of the English language that defines your intellect or the mere reading n writing skills that are taught in our school.
School life and real life are different ball games,
Nigeria school life is theoretical while real life is practical.

English doesn’t not define lntellect however, a graduate should have a good command of the English language.
Re: Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" by durella4(m): 3:42pm On Jan 23, 2019
This guy is dam ugly
Re: Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" by Seandisputed(m): 3:44pm On Jan 23, 2019
These are the kind of graduates who make people look down on the rest of us.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" by Mike008(m): 3:53pm On Jan 23, 2019
I'll rather be a nobody than be a Bobrisky.

Disgusting!
Re: Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" by nazablossom(f): 4:04pm On Jan 23, 2019
When he started his transformation journey.
Re: Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" by tfash96(m): 4:10pm On Jan 23, 2019
Word n opposite is bobrisky n ass virginity
Re: Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" by dederocs(m): 4:41pm On Jan 23, 2019
You are still suffering...you are a slave for money grin
Re: Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" by JustCurious: 4:49pm On Jan 23, 2019
If he has been dressing this way way back, ten years ago! then he should spare us the details that he is only cross dressing to market his products. #JustSaying

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" by themanderon: 5:03pm On Jan 23, 2019
Lolzz..... That was before he sold his soul..... grin
Re: Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" by Marotzke(m): 5:11pm On Jan 23, 2019
ItzBIM:

is he a graduate of English language studies ?
Re: Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" by ItzBIM(m): 5:14pm On Jan 23, 2019
Marotzke:
is he a graduate of English language studies ?

So only an English language graduate should be able to speak and write correct sentence ?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" by PapaAdanna: 5:34pm On Jan 23, 2019
This dirty fool has always looked awful.
I can't imagine him saying some billionaires pay huge to Bleep her... Disgusting imp.

Any male that reasons towards bob risky has gay tendencies, aswear !

Onye ara
Re: Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 23, 2019
If bobrisky really studied accounting in unilag, then I'm sorry to say, unilag no be school, see his grammatical blunders.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(Photos) Meet Eniola Badmus's Handsome Boyfriend / Sophia Momodu Looks Hot In Davido Customized shirt / Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.