Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,680 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Confusion Bum Bum, When Big And Small Bum Bum Jam To Twerk, This is Too Much - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confusion Bum Bum, When Big And Small Bum Bum Jam To Twerk, This is Too Much (6157 Views)

Sexy, Hot, Sweet And Stunning Girl Removing Her Pants To Twerk(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confusion Bum Bum, When Big And Small Bum Bum Jam To Twerk, This is Too Much by Chelsea82: 8:20pm On Jan 23, 2019
Could this be the best twerk so far find out in the video below.

This Davido one million challenge is getting much, everyday new new
twerk both big bum bum and small bum bum all of them are shaking.

As shared by @pinkidebbie she wrote, As I don’t have a big bum bum I shaa just vibed with my girl Cassie @caz_cassie we had so much fun doing this competing booties.
Please @janemena hope I tried considering the size am competiting with.

This is really massive, Big Bum Bum ves Small Bum Bum.
Watch video and judge the best.

Source :

https://thenaijafame..com/2019/01/yansh-pass-yansh-when-big-and-small.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Confusion Bum Bum, When Big And Small Bum Bum Jam To Twerk, This is Too Much by Chelsea82: 8:20pm On Jan 23, 2019
See more photos and Watch the intimidating Causing Video HERE As it goes up and down.

1 Like

Re: Confusion Bum Bum, When Big And Small Bum Bum Jam To Twerk, This is Too Much by Skyfornia(m): 8:21pm On Jan 23, 2019
Na waoo.....what is all this rubbish? If I vex now Davido go begin beg me..some people are fasting!

1 Like

Re: Confusion Bum Bum, When Big And Small Bum Bum Jam To Twerk, This is Too Much by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 23, 2019
This world has corrupted, please how much transport can take me to Mars, I need to relocate ASAP grin
I can create a mobile app for your website with an aesthetic user interface, pull to refresh feature, swift and data saving for 10k only
Call 07017880751.

2 Likes

Re: Confusion Bum Bum, When Big And Small Bum Bum Jam To Twerk, This is Too Much by Chelsea82: 9:04pm On Jan 23, 2019
CC
Lalasticlala
Dominique
Re: Confusion Bum Bum, When Big And Small Bum Bum Jam To Twerk, This is Too Much by IjebuWarrior: 10:59pm On Jan 23, 2019
grin

2 Likes

Re: Confusion Bum Bum, When Big And Small Bum Bum Jam To Twerk, This is Too Much by Deicide: 11:07pm On Jan 23, 2019
grin cheesy

Re: Confusion Bum Bum, When Big And Small Bum Bum Jam To Twerk, This is Too Much by Estellie: 11:11pm On Jan 23, 2019
Some Girls have gone mad......
Re: Confusion Bum Bum, When Big And Small Bum Bum Jam To Twerk, This is Too Much by aviator1122(m): 12:20am On Jan 24, 2019
hello...

i am in need of Freelance Romance writers with writing experience in the ''WESTERN/REGENCY HISTORICAL ROMANCE GENRE''

pay is Handsome.

whatsapp: +2349038296250
Re: Confusion Bum Bum, When Big And Small Bum Bum Jam To Twerk, This is Too Much by Chelsea82: 12:48am On Jan 24, 2019

1 Like

Re: Confusion Bum Bum, When Big And Small Bum Bum Jam To Twerk, This is Too Much by Speedyconnect15: 8:38am On Jan 24, 2019
They are not sex objects oo.

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!
Re: Confusion Bum Bum, When Big And Small Bum Bum Jam To Twerk, This is Too Much by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 24, 2019
Deicide:
grin cheesy
You are very stupid

(1) (Reply)

A Lady Saw Her Long Time Friend Insane And Did This To Him. / He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong / How Many Of Us Have Experienced This Kind Of Chatting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.