Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,741 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos (38747 Views)

Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year / #tide2019: Nigerian Man Accused Of Sleeping Around Weds / "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by Ishilove: 9:23am On Jan 25, 2019
truthsayer009:

I know & I've seen enough people who do this shlt, both Men & Women. Issue is who they love is not necessarily who they get married to, I know a Girl who had sex 2 days before her wedding. No Joke Sis, I'm not even joking around now. Men are even worse, even a Night before wedding some people still have sex with their Ex.

I don't know why I'm not even surprised with the Post, I first saw it on Twitter yesterday, very regular for me lmao.
Human beings have lost their conscience
Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 25, 2019
Ishilove:

Human beings have lost their conscience

This is an easy trap to fall into, I still don't know why you're surprised. You can be dating a girl for a while & she knows you aren't ready to settle down, She then goes ahead to explore her other options. She finally finds a guy who is ready financially & age wise. She notifies you as an honest person, probably before the wedding you guys just kinda have a last rounds of Sex lol. Some people cannot get married to the guy they are dating, Genotype issue, Religion issue OR perhaps just financial issues. Who wants to marry a poor man? When women see a man ready to get married, as long as he's ready. Their game.

I know you're thinking, Y would you date someone you'd not want to marry. Well....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by Ishilove: 10:23am On Jan 25, 2019
truthsayer009:

This is an easy trap to fall into, I still don't know why you're surprised. You can be dating a girl for a while & she knows you aren't ready to settle down, She then goes ahead to explore her other options. She finally finds a guy who is ready financially & age wise. She notifies you as an honest person, probably before the wedding you guys just kinda have a last rounds of Sex lol. Some people cannot get married to the guy they are dating, Genotype issue, Religion issue OR perhaps just financial issues. Who wants to marry a poor man? When women see a man ready to get married, as long as he's ready. Their game.

I know you're thinking, Y would you date someone you'd not want to marry. Well....
Well what? That's exactly what I was thinking.
Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by Otuoke: 9:06pm On Jan 25, 2019
Thanks to God for a successful engagement this evening
Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by Donice01: 1:22pm On Feb 21, 2019
Yoruba matter tire me, imagine yoruba cultist demanding for corpse of thier member..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6ddra324no
Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by Nostradamus: 4:00pm On Feb 21, 2019
Sankabson:
Karma will surely catch up with people like that. That one sure pa!
nothing like karma bro.
Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by Nostradamus: 4:04pm On Feb 21, 2019
Sankabson:
Karma will surely catch up with people like that. That one sure pa!
nothing like karma bros.

That shit doesn't only exist in nollywood.
Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by Cuteamigo1(m): 4:57pm On Feb 21, 2019
lolaben:
God will help ladies of these days and age. Why allow a man you are not yet married to, sleep with you? Once you allow yourself to be taken cheaply, you will be dumped cheaply. Period! If he had not slept with you, he can go ahead and marry whoever he desires and it will take nothing from you. My sister you are hurt that is why you want to ruin his marriage, not that you are trying to help the lady he is getting married to. Mind you, destroying the marriage, does not guarantee him getting married to you, neither will it stop the man from getting married to another.
Just put Him in God's hand, let God take over your disappointment. Sorry for everything and be wise next time. Shield your pride and do not give it out so cheaply.
The only sensible comment av read so far

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Having an Affair With My Cousin / Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video / Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.