Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos (38737 Views)

Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year / #tide2019: Nigerian Man Accused Of Sleeping Around Weds / "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by Ikpongiton: 7:32am On Jan 24, 2019
highpriestess:
Smh.
I'm tired of my country men.

I saw a video where a supposed side chick, wore her own wedding gown to church, the man was begging her to leave the church, she refused and said she must be wedded.
What's good for the goose, it's good for the gander.

all of you are supporting this hoe,because you are playing the same wing.women ehh !
Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by internationalman(m): 7:33am On Jan 24, 2019
Valerie47:
I believe you.
Thanks for believing in me
Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 24, 2019
Bamz:
Who else is bothered about what emerald green looks like?

Women and their complicated lives grin
On my wedding day, I will use ugu green, carrot orange and a touch of yellow bulb cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 24, 2019
internationalman:
Thanks for believing in me
You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by bosmann11: 7:34am On Jan 24, 2019
Movic1:
Look at that F undecided undecidedL ? Why will you generalized a whole tribe as trash Just because you bleeped with a beast doesn't make his entire tribesmen beast Who send you make you open your dirty legs for am. Did you tell the world when you guys were f cking around? Just because he dumped you people , una no go allow us here word.
I tire ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by IbrahimDamola: 7:37am On Jan 24, 2019
I've seen girls who poisoned wedding food and killed many attendees because of stuffs like this.

Whenever I decide to call it quit, I pay N100,000 into her account without her even asking and simply stop contacting her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by internationalman(m): 7:38am On Jan 24, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

STFU, Liar! angry

OK boss but I don't cheat
Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by GOFRONT(m): 7:39am On Jan 24, 2019
Me I dey cheat sometimes oh.....
Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:43am On Jan 24, 2019
Ayomide in trouble but why him be serial cheaters, if you want to cheat, cheat better, all my babes know I got someone special that I wouldn't trade for them and they still Bleep my dick clean clear
Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by fintol: 7:46am On Jan 24, 2019
faithfull18:
Undisciplined he- goats everywhere.
undisciplined she goat everywhere
Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by Ikpongiton: 7:46am On Jan 24, 2019
lolaben:
God will help ladies of these days and age. Why allow a man you are not yet married to, sleep with you? Once you allow yourself to be taken cheaply, you will be dumped cheaply. Period! If he had not slept with you, he can go ahead and marry whoever he desires and it will take nothing from you. My sister you are hurt that is why you want to ruin his marriage, not that you are trying to help the lady he is getting married to. Mind you, destroying the marriage, does not guarantee him getting married to you, neither will it stop the man from getting married to another.
Just put Him in God's hand, let God take over your disappointment. Sorry for everything and be wise next time. Shield your pride and do not give it out so cheaply.
thank you,but you are using your precious time to advise olosho
Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by Eberex(m): 7:52am On Jan 24, 2019
Ay77:
Bros don enter one chance grin

mhen ne real one chance. I go follow the gal for her twitter page make i know how this one go end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 24, 2019
IbrahimDamola:
I've seen girls who poisoned wedding food and killed many attendees because of stuffs like this.

Whenever I decide to call it quit, I pay N100,000 into her account without her even asking and simply stop contacting her.
One threatened me like that as well.
Asking me to pay her 1Million. grin grin grin, I asked her for what..?? What services did she render that added VALUE to my personality...?? This same lady was just dated for few months before we parted ways for 16 months. The moment she got to know how BRIGHT the future would be, she became a ROTTWEILER...
Though, They were many after me. grin grin.
I detest Ladies who spend beyond caution yet have nothing to offer.
I quietly relocated to the US and had my wedding there. grin just like TUFACE, our Grand Patron grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by Nickisindigo(m): 7:55am On Jan 24, 2019
If reverse is the case you hoes will be crying foul, in a sane cline she would be sued

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by Rosay15(f): 7:55am On Jan 24, 2019
Ishilove:
They justify their philandering with that 'men are polygamous by nature' bullshit. It is a man with a broken moral compass that will still be fooling around with other women and even meeting their families when he knows his wedding date is set. Such devilish behaviour will not stop even after marriage and at the end of the day, it is an innocent woman who will bear the brunt of her he-goat of a husband's infidelity.

Since humankind have become 'too big' and 'too wise' to consult God in the affairs of matrimony, they will keep making mistakes, will keep having miserable marriages, and ultimately the number of broken homes will keep rising.
... If it is possible for me to like ur comment 100times, I will.. You just made a valid point. God bless u big.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by SassyVixen(f): 7:55am On Jan 24, 2019
franchasng:
Let me use this opportunity to enlighten Igbo ladies, you ladies and other Southsouth ladies should listen carefully to what I want to write now.

Yoruba guys intentionally go after Igbo girls for fun cos to them, catching an Igbo girl is a trophy, a good win, so they go after Igbo girls even when they have a Yoruba girl they have made up their mind to marry simply because it is easy for them to leave the girl when they are done devouring her, how

They will just use the common excuse:

MY PARENTS SAID I CAN'T MARRY IGBO GIRL!

With this excuse, the relationship is completely over and the girl have nothing again to say or fight because in Nigeria, parental consent to marriage is final undecided

So as an Igbo girl, before you accept to date a Yoruba guy, have it in mind that it won't lead to marriage, just take it like you just going for fun no future, if you are okay with it that way, go ahead but if you are aiming for marriage, cancel it or just take it as gamble, so if it works, you thank your luck and thank your God too.

This is the very big disadvantage of intertribal relationship in Nigeria, the disadvantage to ladies mostly cry
As much as I appreciate your advice but I totally disagree. I do not believe in stereotypes. I see individuals and humans before tribe or color or language. There are Yoruba men who are happily married to women from other tribes!!! The fact that my ex chose to marry her rather than me was entirely his decision. He had his reasons, one I may not agree with but that was his choice. I will not deprive myself of happiness if God brings a man who is Yoruba my way all because of my past dealings with them.

Imagine if we all married only the people from the same ethnic group? Where is the fun in that? As someone said single men and women should commit their journeys of marriage into God's hands after all he is the grand originator. We tend to miss it when we feel we can work it all out on our own.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by Fhowe: 7:58am On Jan 24, 2019
She should go and sit somewhere looking for ready made ,this one don use her Toto serve kola ,I wonder what she stands to gain from all this rada rada bitter soul better let it pass .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 24, 2019
whats your beef? he slept with you, so what? aren you sleeping around too? is fidelity in an agonjas dna?

go and lick your wounds, he getting married whether you like it or not, and i think he wants to change for d better, my sympathys to the rest of you out there that he used as his latrine.

see he needs afresh start, so he needs to purge all the accumulated stds he got from your kind, what better way to get rid of it by sending it back to the source.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by Fhowe: 8:06am On Jan 24, 2019
You dated him for 4 months and you did not know about his serious relationship woman you are stupid ,who spent the Christmas period with him once a guy gives you story during Christmas know you are in the sideline

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by kayo8080: 8:07am On Jan 24, 2019
highpriestess:
Smh.
I'm tired of my country men.

I saw a video where a supposed side chick, wore her own wedding gown to church, the man was begging her to leave the church, she refused and said she must be wedded.
What's good for the goose, it's good for the gander.

This is quite funny. lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 24, 2019
9jaown:
We men cheat
yes my brother women cheat
Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 24, 2019
9jaown:
We men cheat
yes my brother women cheat
Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by kayo8080: 8:15am On Jan 24, 2019
NessaBoo:

Lol, well...I'm not even a religious nut but you know I've said nothing but the ABSOLUTE truth, ALL MEN CHEAT!! *gosh* They are also hypocrites and that's the truth I've come to accept!

And all women are angels, right? I can't count how many women I know that have 2-3 side dudes, even after marriage.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by daddyfreeman1(m): 8:22am On Jan 24, 2019
9jaown:
We men cheat
please hold it there bro. Don't say "we men cheat" refere it to yourself "I cheat' not we... I have a girlfriend, and I don't cheat on her, some of you might not believe me, but only God knows. So stop referring to we men cheat, you cheat not we.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by immaculate1234(m): 8:24am On Jan 24, 2019
write more comments I am enjoying them
Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 24, 2019
daddyfreeman1:
please hold it there bro. Don't say "we men cheat" refere it to yourself "I cheat' not we... I have a girlfriend, and I don't cheat on her, some of you might not believe me, but only God knows. So stop referring to we men cheat, you cheat not we.
So you have been phucking someone's daughter outside wedlock, without the consent of her Parents....And that's not CHEATING to you...?? grin grin grin
Hope if someone phucks your Daughter like that, right under your nose, you will be satisfied to call yourself a proud dad... grin
Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by jimmyroger: 8:30am On Jan 24, 2019
The guy Naa correct ilorin guy.. He Don sample all the spereee and he finds one cool babe to settle down with.. Mam that's the price u re paying for slaying around... You fooling urself in the name of slaying.. The lady to be wedded seems cool...
Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by faithfull18(f): 8:31am On Jan 24, 2019
Ikpongiton:
was the guy his first boyfriend ? from her account,you will know that,she is a she -goat and not a wife material.

Learn to always say the truth. Why should the guy be engaged to one and still be sleeping and giving false hope all around.

I also blame the lady for opening her legs for a man she isn't married to.

She won't be this hurt if she wasn't sleeping with him, the highest she will be is feel pained for deceiving and wasting her time.

Stay away from premarital sex, it pays in the long run.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by shine12: 8:31am On Jan 24, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
Hmmm.....It is not a must that every relationship will end in marriage but atleast accord each other some respect...Its better to properly break up than trying to play smart.....it's and small world now and nothing can be completely hidden

Thank you.

I don't know why a lot of Nigerian girls think fornication is the passport to Marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:33am On Jan 24, 2019
Eco99:

I don't believe in this Yoruba demon of a thing...

I know quite a number of married yoruba men....

And to the best of my knowledge their have never for once had any infidelity issue.....

They always sleep with other ladies in a very respectable secret manner ... No trace..

All this new age demons that dont know anything...

In those days it is when baba wants to die he will call his home base wife and DECLARE ALL HIS ASSETS.

#Eco99#

Haa Yoruba demon is real ooo.
It's very common among two states that I know. Let me not mention before they come for me. When a Yoruba man say I love you, please use your search light to check well well...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 24, 2019
The questions are: does a decent lady have a nude of her man? What is she going to do with it?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by Esusustuffs: 8:35am On Jan 24, 2019
internationalman:

Please men don't end with u...

I don't cheat on my girlfriend let alone who I'm planning on marrying..

I know most of y'all won't believe me but it's true..
And u sure ur so called wife to be is not cheating on u? Be wise!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife / Nigerian Female Celebrities That Posted Nude Photos Of Themselves On Internet / Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.