Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,906 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Prostitute Fights Man Who Refused To Pay Her In Awka (video) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Prostitute Fights Man Who Refused To Pay Her In Awka (video) (1376 Views)

Man Narrate What He Did To A Lady Who Refused Him Sex While On Vacation (Photos) / A Nigerian Refused To Sit With Me Because I’m South African / Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prostitute Fights Man Who Refused To Pay Her In Awka (video) by osmek: 10:20am On May 28, 2019
A prostitute and her client were flogged for fighting over his refusal to pay after service, on Sunday, in Awka, Anambra State.The fight took place in front of jonny motel in amaenyi Awka. 

watch video here

https://osmeknews.com/prostitute-fights-man-who-refused-to-pay-her-in-awka-video/

Re: Prostitute Fights Man Who Refused To Pay Her In Awka (video) by Freewoman(f): 10:33am On May 28, 2019
ok oooooooooooooooooooooh
Re: Prostitute Fights Man Who Refused To Pay Her In Awka (video) by donbachi(m): 10:39am On May 28, 2019
Wicked man...u waka 4rm ur house,go ashy house...u enter her house,una agree price...she open legs 4 u,u begin dey file am...d thing dey sweet u,u come dey scream"awww awww awww, oo oo oo awuolam o,nne ur disi tin na tuo ka sugar sugar, eyy eyy ewo awww awww" e dey sweet u...u cum finally shout with sweats wey full ur body and veins wey don come out finish"aaawwwwwwww"...u say u no go pay...amadioha magbuo gi dia..as if no be soap she use wash her to to.

(1) (Reply)

My Boss Is In Trouble (i Feel He Has Taken Kobnomee) Love Potion! / Do You Spit Saliva On The Road In Front Of People / The Indispensable Role Of Agege Bread Hawkers In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.