Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Lady Outs Man Who Sent A Message Asking How Much She Charges For Her "NUNU" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Outs Man Who Sent A Message Asking How Much She Charges For Her "NUNU" (1182 Views)

I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" / Lady Slaps Boy For Asking Her How Much She Charges For Hookup (Video) / Lady Exposes Married Man Who Sent DM To Her Asking How Much She Charges For Nude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Outs Man Who Sent A Message Asking How Much She Charges For Her "NUNU" by Priscy01(f): 5:44am On Jan 24, 2019
A Kenyan lady and a University of Nairobi student identified as May Weather the lady pictured has taken to her Facebook page to expose a married man who sent her a message requesting how much she charges for her 'nunu', Igbere Tv reports.

In Kenya, "Nunu" is a slangs for a female private part.

The post generated lots of reactions with many Facebook users commending her for a job well done. However, others blasts her for exposing the man's whole family including the wife and kids.

See Below;

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/537251/lady-exposes-man-sent-message-asking-much-charges-nunu-photos/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Lady Outs Man Who Sent A Message Asking How Much She Charges For Her "NUNU" by Priscy01(f): 5:45am On Jan 24, 2019

Re: Lady Outs Man Who Sent A Message Asking How Much She Charges For Her "NUNU" by paiz: 5:50am On Jan 24, 2019
Everything has a price,
She should stop forming nonsense and tell us how much the milk industry is worth

1 Like

Re: Lady Outs Man Who Sent A Message Asking How Much She Charges For Her "NUNU" by highpriestess: 5:53am On Jan 24, 2019
Another name for some married men= community harlots. cry cry
Re: Lady Outs Man Who Sent A Message Asking How Much She Charges For Her "NUNU" by Eco99(m): 5:53am On Jan 24, 2019

Nunu only is #150 per cup

Nunu and Fura is #200 per cup

Should i put it in a nylon or inside bottle water can?

#Eco99#

Re: Lady Outs Man Who Sent A Message Asking How Much She Charges For Her "NUNU" by Joshmodest(m): 6:03am On Jan 24, 2019
this dudes above me are from the same species of the man....men should learn to respect women , or at least pretend to... put urself In the girls shoes
Re: Lady Outs Man Who Sent A Message Asking How Much She Charges For Her "NUNU" by SenorFax(m): 6:12am On Jan 24, 2019
A simple "Not for sale" could have stopped all this.

.... ask John Wick

3 Likes

Re: Lady Outs Man Who Sent A Message Asking How Much She Charges For Her "NUNU" by Olalan(m): 6:19am On Jan 24, 2019
As much as the guy is irresponsible she didn't have to drag his family into public riddicle.
BTW would she have done same of the guy was a super rich guy I doubt it......

(1) (Reply)

How To Live With A Nagging Husband/wife / Post The Craziest Story You Have Seen On Nairaland / The Brainwashing That Goes On In The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.