Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,075 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

How To Live With A Nagging Husband/wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Live With A Nagging Husband/wife (1183 Views)

The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) / Nagging Husband And Wife / Ladies, Would You Prefer A Nagging Husband To À Man Who Drinks ??? . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Live With A Nagging Husband/wife by Infinixhot2: 8:11am On Apr 17, 2019
If your spouse is the  nagging and complaining type, it won't be a pleasant experience for you at all.  No human takes pleasure being with a complainant or a Nagger, talk less about living with him or her under the same roof.

To every problem there is a solution, but before I tell you what to do make sure you're not the one giving your spouse the reasons to nag and complain.
This guide is for those whose spouse nags unnecessary without any worthwhile reason.

Here Is What To Do:

Let me tell you what not to do first. Don't ignore the attitude if you don't want it to continue. I'm not saying you should nag back but there is a way to do it.
So How Would You Go About It?  Through polite talk with him about it.  Never say he or she doesn't listen and then you do it in your own way,No.  Let me tell you something, even when someone seems not to listen to you,whatever you say would be in their subconscious mind. They will definitely think about it when they live your presence.  What am I saying?  I'm saying you should talk about it to him when you notice he or she is in a good mood.  If you do that,  next time when he nags he would begin to feel guilty about it which could make him find a way to stop it but if you refuse to talk to him about it, he would never feel guilty for that which may make him continue for ever.

Note:  The best way to enjoy your marriage is to ignore after several attempt to address. Try to address but if it persist, ignore and focus on better things so that you can be happy
Re: How To Live With A Nagging Husband/wife by DonGtoG1(m): 8:19am On Apr 17, 2019
Knowing how to solve the issue of nagging is of much importance, than knowing how to live with a nagging husband/wife.
Re: How To Live With A Nagging Husband/wife by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 17, 2019
Just ignore if you want to live long
Re: How To Live With A Nagging Husband/wife by Dammysmart: 3:06am On Apr 20, 2019
DonGtoG1:
Knowing how to solve the issue of nagging is of much importance, than knowing how to live with a nagging husband/wife.
Hello sir, I have expected a message from you following your request. Kindly reply sir
Re: How To Live With A Nagging Husband/wife by DonGtoG1(m): 1:38pm On Apr 25, 2019
Dammysmart:
Hello sir, I have expected a message from you following your request. Kindly reply sir

I haven't forgotten.
Re: How To Live With A Nagging Husband/wife by Dammysmart: 2:22pm On Apr 26, 2019
Re: How To Live With A Nagging Husband/wife by DonGtoG1(m): 11:11pm On Apr 26, 2019
Dammysmart:
Okay sir, thank you. May i ask, did you get my number i posted? 09066691343

Yes i did. It's already in my contact lists.
Re: How To Live With A Nagging Husband/wife by Dammysmart: 7:04am On Apr 27, 2019
[quote author
Re: How To Live With A Nagging Husband/wife by Dammysmart: 11:01am On Oct 11, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Post The Craziest Story You Have Seen On Nairaland / The Brainwashing That Goes On In The Church / My Greatest 2019 Thank You Goes To... [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.