Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Confessions Of A Player: M/f: Whats The Craziest Uve Done?: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confessions Of A Player: M/f: Whats The Craziest Uve Done?: (925 Views)

Craziest Things Uve Done For Love.. / Confessions Of A Fat Girl / Craziest Thing Uve Done 4 Love (Love languages) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confessions Of A Player: M/f: Whats The Craziest Uve Done?: by marvelmike: 1:56pm On Aug 16, 2010
my story is pretty much like most guys outdere, i aint jst lucky wit love,

.ok i was  at least twice ,  4 some reason shit dint work , the first i dint apprecaite her until i lost her, the second ,  ,  we were both crazy about each  but she wouldnt wait , reason ,she wanted to start early , its not my fault that i dint gat a job in tyme, while she was a ready banker, so now shes marid , to the next available guy, still havnt gotten over that dnt think i evr will,

ok i dnt give up i keep trying ,  n  guy really likes goin on a heart breaking spree, heart breakers are created nt born, bt when i fynd a lady tink is perfect, she thinks otherwise, so wat can a brodr do,  so i stopped trying, they like the games they love the lies, so that wat ill give, lets play all the way, nd dnt give me that crap on love and marriage , its nomore about love bt more of responsibilty, guy your due and can hustle a living or gat a good job , so u get the next availble good girl or so u tynk and start a family, lady due or overdue fynds the next available seemingly eligible guy and , hey less than 5% of marriages are actually based on love, i stand corrected,

so lets play ,

on one of my trips i met this chick that works with one of these telecoms company,

one tin led to anodr and we were soon panshing each odr, almost anywhere we could fynd, thats not the crazy part , last weekend at her place we stared playing in the living room , in a cool crib  she shares with her friend somewhere in v.i, we were soon engrossed bt hey  her friend , she was just watching nd den my chick was like wat u staring at join if u dare, nd dat was it , those two nearly broke my back,  ets leave details , but hey am a waffi guy , we no dey carry last,  now they want to do it agian , cool am game, at least for now, bt men dat was some crazyy stuff, i dnt know about u bt dats my craziest so far , i tot it only hapend in mojos until i found miself in one,

now den let d confessions begin , watz your craziest ,  your baddest mit be anodrs least , ladies let us in on those games u play , we know u nt all saints  nd den even saints nkoo,  cant count how many spiritkoos , so lets share nd may God 4give us all,
Re: Confessions Of A Player: M/f: Whats The Craziest Uve Done?: by MrCork1: 2:08pm On Aug 16, 2010
, yawnnnnn lipsrsealed

[color=#990000], Duh
[/color] undecided
Re: Confessions Of A Player: M/f: Whats The Craziest Uve Done?: by kobikwelu(m): 2:37pm On Aug 16, 2010
@ topic,

you want to come here and live your erotic fantasies

clown angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Confessions Of A Player: M/f: Whats The Craziest Uve Done?: by InkedNerd(f): 2:42pm On Aug 16, 2010
This doesn't sound like you being a "player". It just sounds like your telling a sex story. Anyway, onto the next one.
Re: Confessions Of A Player: M/f: Whats The Craziest Uve Done?: by MrCork1: 2:55pm On Aug 16, 2010
did i mention I have a 1inches c0rk by any shance?? , opps! lipsrsealed
Re: Confessions Of A Player: M/f: Whats The Craziest Uve Done?: by MrCork1: 2:56pm On Aug 16, 2010
CORRECTION!!

17iches, gademmit!! Not 1 inches!!
Re: Confessions Of A Player: M/f: Whats The Craziest Uve Done?: by honeric01(m): 3:21pm On Aug 16, 2010
Type in English or in Pidgin please, couldn't understand a thing from your post.
Re: Confessions Of A Player: M/f: Whats The Craziest Uve Done?: by 5p1naz(m): 4:36pm On Aug 16, 2010
honeric01:

Type in English or in Pidgin please, couldn't understand a thing from your post.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Confessions Of A Player: M/f: Whats The Craziest Uve Done?: by 1105(f): 7:39pm On Aug 16, 2010
shut up cork, ure a fool, kiss my ass
Re: Confessions Of A Player: M/f: Whats The Craziest Uve Done?: by double08(m): 8:29pm On Aug 16, 2010
I dont understand and its quite long
Re: Confessions Of A Player: M/f: Whats The Craziest Uve Done?: by whiteroses(f): 10:46pm On Aug 16, 2010
this is my confessions, are you ready to hear it?? it is hot, moist and juicy, let me put it on you, my wildest wet info for you:
AIDS is real nigguh it's bleeping real!!
Re: Confessions Of A Player: M/f: Whats The Craziest Uve Done?: by 1105(f): 7:08am On Aug 17, 2010
angry angry angry@ms doyin
Re: Confessions Of A Player: M/f: Whats The Craziest Uve Done?: by vivaladiva(f): 7:13am On Aug 17, 2010
ok so u had a three some big deal, but cudos u already said wat might b absolutely fantastic for one, might be a been there done that story for another

dude u aint playing ur just flexing
Re: Confessions Of A Player: M/f: Whats The Craziest Uve Done?: by Jaideyone(m): 8:11am On Aug 17, 2010
This poster is dumb
Re: Confessions Of A Player: M/f: Whats The Craziest Uve Done?: by MrCork1: 8:42am On Aug 17, 2010
Well I had 3some again last nite, if u must know!!
Re: Confessions Of A Player: M/f: Whats The Craziest Uve Done?: by iice(f): 2:08pm On Aug 17, 2010
Hormones makes people giddy.

(1) (Reply)

Does It Work For Guys Too? / What! / Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.