Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Sleeping With Dead Bodies Makes Me Happy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sleeping With Dead Bodies Makes Me Happy (2679 Views)

Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? / The Internet (including Nairaland) Will Soon Be Filled With Dead People. (PICS) / Mannabbcgrillz Caught With Dead Vultures (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sleeping With Dead Bodies Makes Me Happy by visaland(m): 5:54am On Jan 19, 2020
A young man of 28years confessed after he was caught by some people sleeping with corpse.
He said ever since he started working at the mortuary he stopped loving girls and even broke up with his girlfriend because he started getting emotionally attached to corpses, he said on daily bases beautiful girls are being brought to the mortuary and when he sees them he becomes very happy because he will have another fresh corpse to sleep with.
He said he was really scared doing it for the first time even if it took him time but he did it and he really enjoyed it, because they don't struggles, you do how and all you want until you get exhausted and they don't complain or ask for money.
He said his been doing it for the past 2years and even when salary is not paid he still comes to work and he never thought of quitting his work for another because he would miss the fun and happiness.
He said he has sleep with over 300 dead bodies and he was looking forward to sleeping with more until he was caught and handed over to the authorities.
Now the question is why would he choose to be sleeping with corpse just to run from being asked for things from his girlfriend.
Can you do same?
Comment below...

1 Share

Re: Sleeping With Dead Bodies Makes Me Happy by mimimile93: 5:57am On Jan 19, 2020
WHATEVER ROCKS UR BOAT
Re: Sleeping With Dead Bodies Makes Me Happy by potent5(m): 6:02am On Jan 19, 2020
Good for him.
Re: Sleeping With Dead Bodies Makes Me Happy by Nobody: 6:06am On Jan 19, 2020
Jeeeeeeeezzzzuurrrss....men, men, mennn.... Why? Must you sleep with everything.

Slept with slowpoke > men
Slept with mad woman > men
Slept with chicken > men
Slept with dog > men
Now dead bodies?? Ha! Hm!

Please let's raise our voices in prayers for the men of this generation ooo. Weirdos.
Re: Sleeping With Dead Bodies Makes Me Happy by Bigflamie(m): 6:19am On Jan 19, 2020
Stale
Re: Sleeping With Dead Bodies Makes Me Happy by Assurance001(f): 6:25am On Jan 19, 2020
Awkward, his mental state should be checked.
Re: Sleeping With Dead Bodies Makes Me Happy by reccy(m): 6:28am On Jan 19, 2020
Sleeping with dead Are you normal?? You day mad

Ahbeg, don't spoil my day.... Is too early for all this rubbish!!
Re: Sleeping With Dead Bodies Makes Me Happy by Hypnotise: 6:34am On Jan 19, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
Jeeeeeeeezzzzuurrrss....men, men, mennn.... Why? Must you sleep with everything.

Slept with chicken > men
Slept with dog > men

Please let's raise our voices in prayers for the men of this generation ooo. Weirdos.

No be man u go still marry?

This one is a physco and has been banished to the animal kingdom.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sleeping With Dead Bodies Makes Me Happy by chiemmanuel(m): 6:41am On Jan 19, 2020
He is paying his last respect

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Dead Bodies Makes Me Happy by Ifabernard(m): 6:56am On Jan 19, 2020
Hehehehehehe...he de enjoy free sub cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Dead Bodies Makes Me Happy by Parablesonmarble: 6:57am On Jan 19, 2020
Necrophilia is a disease of the mind even if some will argue that this man has demons in him. Take him to a psychiatric hospital and arrange for prayer warriors to help in deliverance. But wait o.......after he is okay, which living woman would allow this man touch her. Maybe they should just leave him alone, make him work permanently in that morgue without payment and allow him to keep up his attitude if that will provide food for him. Hunger must definitely put his brain for factory reset in the long run.

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Dead Bodies Makes Me Happy by cassidy1996(m): 7:19am On Jan 19, 2020
fake story

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Dead Bodies Makes Me Happy by luminouz(m): 7:29am On Jan 19, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Slept with chicken > men
Slept with dog > men

Re: Sleeping With Dead Bodies Makes Me Happy by Ginaruby: 10:00am On Jan 19, 2020
kiss
Re: Sleeping With Dead Bodies Makes Me Happy by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 19, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Slept with chicken > men
Slept with dog > men

Why call men and why the generalisation?

For your info, the bolded words are all females so I guess we are all in this sh1t together. undecided
Re: Sleeping With Dead Bodies Makes Me Happy by MrCork: 12:01pm On Jan 19, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Slept with chicken > men
Slept with dog > men

advise advise advise...wtf!! angry
..did I ask u?
..did we ask u?
..who ask u?
..NOBODY!!

..can u talk about sexxx for ones gadddddemit!(Mrs booooring geek)
angry
Re: Sleeping With Dead Bodies Makes Me Happy by Koredav(m): 12:19pm On Jan 19, 2020
Believe it or not, this man is seriously sick in d brain. He needs spiritual treatment and healing
Re: Sleeping With Dead Bodies Makes Me Happy by okoroemeka(m): 2:05pm On Jan 19, 2020
the day I saw a man ejaculating freely while just watching an adult movie and not even touching the dick I knew that most men can do anything for sex.

(1) (Reply)

I Received My First Nude Ever. 18+ Pix Attached / Imagine You Wake Up One Morning And You Couldn't Feel It, What Will You Do?? / Clear Photos Of The Ghanaian Married Woman Who Went N@ked On Tiktok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.