Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,741 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Hausa Man Says Hausa Women Are Terrible In Bed. Twitter React - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hausa Man Says Hausa Women Are Terrible In Bed. Twitter React (13802 Views)

Why Are Guys Afraid Of Marrying Or Courting Hausa Women / Why Hausa Women Don't Cheat / Forget Their Pretty Face, Most Hausa Women Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Man Says Hausa Women Are Terrible In Bed. Twitter React by oboy81: 5:04am On Jan 25, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Yh insert it your toto, E Go totori You Well well
Re: Hausa Man Says Hausa Women Are Terrible In Bed. Twitter React by XhosaNostra(f): 5:15am On Jan 25, 2019
oboy81:

Yh insert it your toto, E Go totori You Well well

And that is the best you could come up with? My friend, take your lameness & BS elsewhere before you really get on my nerves. I'm having a fantastic morning & I refuse to let a cockroach like yourself ruin it for me.
Re: Hausa Man Says Hausa Women Are Terrible In Bed. Twitter React by oboy81: 5:26am On Jan 25, 2019
XhosaNostra:

And that is the best you could come up with? My friend, take your lameness & BS elsewhere before you really get on my nerves. I'm having a fantastic morning & I refuse to let a cockroach like yourself ruin it for me.
So? If i get on Your Nerves Wetin you wan do?

Re: Hausa Man Says Hausa Women Are Terrible In Bed. Twitter React by XhosaNostra(f): 5:57am On Jan 25, 2019
oboy81:

So? If i get on Your Nerves Wetin you wan do?

Trolling is not a special talent, I can also do it. That's the what.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Man Says Hausa Women Are Terrible In Bed. Twitter React by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:28am On Jan 25, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Happy birthday dear,Do not allow any negative energy make you angry on your special day.Wishing you the best and good things out of life.Have a great day.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Man Says Hausa Women Are Terrible In Bed. Twitter React by XhosaNostra(f): 7:50am On Jan 25, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

Happy birthday dear,Do not allow any negative energy make you angry on your special day.Wishing you the best and good things out of life.Have a great day.

Awww, you remembered? Thank you so much, honey! It means a lot to me, I swear. I'd give you a huge kiss right now if you were near kiss Please remind me, when is yours again? I can't remember if you said January or February. I wanna return the favour on your day smiley

1 Like

Re: Hausa Man Says Hausa Women Are Terrible In Bed. Twitter React by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:55am On Jan 25, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Awww, you remembered? Thank you so much, honey! It means a lot to me, I swear. I'd give you a huge kiss right now if you were near kiss Please remind me, when is yours again? I can't remember if you said January or February. I wanna return the favour on your day smiley
Re: Hausa Man Says Hausa Women Are Terrible In Bed. Twitter React by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:57am On Jan 25, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Thanks sweetie,
My darling aquarius twin.
My birthday is on the 16th of February the day Nigeria is holding the first round of the general elections.
I share the same birthday with my daddy February 16th is our birthday.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Man Says Hausa Women Are Terrible In Bed. Twitter React by don4real18(m): 8:00am On Jan 25, 2019
NOC1:
i disagree, the ones i have tried in Kadunna na fire, slim tender, neat, tight pussy, moaning babes equally educated.
The only problem i get with them is the fragrance from their perfumes which stay for days in your room when they visit.
Lol
Re: Hausa Man Says Hausa Women Are Terrible In Bed. Twitter React by XhosaNostra(f): 8:10am On Jan 25, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

Thanks sweetie,
My darling aquarius twin.
My birthday is on the 16th of February the day Nigeria is holding the first round of the general elections.
I share the same birthday with my daddy February 16th is our birthday.

OK. I promise I will not forget. I'll save it in my phone. Btw, I share a birthday with my father too! We really are twins lol. So do you have any special plans for your birthday? Do you usually celebrate it together? I'll really celebrate mine on Saturday, my closest people have invited themselves over lol. Today is just THE day, otherwise nothing much will happen. I don't really celebrate birthdays, but this year, people have decided to do a little something for me over the weekend. I'm anxious. Don't like attention tongue
Re: Hausa Man Says Hausa Women Are Terrible In Bed. Twitter React by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:21am On Jan 25, 2019
Wow wow please help me wish your daddy a happy birthday.My birthday is on election day so I do not think I would even go anywhere or have anyone over.But I am with my parents for now so I am sure my daddy would get me something as usual(I get him something too)And we sometimes celebrate it together but annually he is the first person I call to wish a happy birthday and vice versa.I won't have a big celebration but I would eat in bulk on that day my tommy by the evening of February 16th would be like that of a pregnant woman(my food intake increases on that day).I just expect calls from loved ones and entertain myself with the TV.No special plans this year.Have a happy celebration with your family and loved ones.
XhosaNostra:

OK. I promise I will not forget. I'll save it in my phone. Btw, I share a birthday with my father too! We really are twins lol. So do you have any special plans for your birthday? Do you usually celebrate it together? I'll really celebrate mine on Saturday, my closest people have invited themselves over lol. Today is just THE day, otherwise nothing much will happen. I don't really celebrate birthdays, but this year, people have decided to do a little something for me over the weekend. I'm anxious. Don't like attention tongue

1 Like

Re: Hausa Man Says Hausa Women Are Terrible In Bed. Twitter React by XhosaNostra(f): 8:53am On Jan 25, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
Wow wow please help me wish your daddy a happy birthday.My birthday is on election day so I do not think I would even go anywhere or have anyone over.But I am with my parents for now so I am sure my daddy would get me something as usual(I get him something too)And we sometimes celebrate it together but annually he is the first person I call to wish a happy birthday and vice versa.I won't have a big celebration but I would eat in bulk on that day my tommy by the evening of February 16th would be like that of a pregnant woman(my food intake increases on that day).I just expect calls from loved ones and entertain myself with the TV.No special plans this year.Have a happy celebration with your family and loved ones.

LMFAO @ the bolded. I plan to do just that also, but I will be going on a diet soon after. Thank you so much, hun. All the best on your upcoming birthday. I'll be with you in spirit. Wish I could send you a little gift, but we can arrange that another time. I will make a mental note of it. I never forget kindness smiley

1 Like

Re: Hausa Man Says Hausa Women Are Terrible In Bed. Twitter React by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 25, 2019
EVILFOREST:

My BROTHER, LADIES are now sexx dolls....
What an insult..on our Ladies...??
shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin

Re: Hausa Man Says Hausa Women Are Terrible In Bed. Twitter React by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 26, 2019
WORDWORLD:

grin

na bubari cause
Re: Hausa Man Says Hausa Women Are Terrible In Bed. Twitter React by Undertaker001: 6:01pm On Feb 09, 2019
Re: Hausa Man Says Hausa Women Are Terrible In Bed. Twitter React by TheKongoEmpire(m): 4:51am On Apr 09, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
Hausa maybe but Fulani, No.

People interchange Hausa with Fulani. Fulani girls are absolutely spot on in bed. I mean the educated ones not those ones that sells nunu and wara on their head.

Hausa girls are usually black and ugly andany of them dirty buy Fulani girls are pretty, neat and sweet.
I would've sworn I was in the deep South of America when I see this on this forum. Nigerians are something else. I wonder what y'all think of the South Sudan
Re: Hausa Man Says Hausa Women Are Terrible In Bed. Twitter React by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 09, 2019
TheKongoEmpire:
I would've sworn I was in the deep South of America when I see this on this forum. Nigerians are something else. I wonder what y'all think of the South Sudan
thats how that person talks he abi she just like writing nonsense on nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Different Types Of Cute And Tight Pussies [pics] / MEET The Tiktok Star Who Went Viral Because Of Her Gorgeous Shape (photos) / NIGERIA girl with the biggest and sexy hip ever 18+photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.