Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,092 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

bb - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / bb (4708 Views)

Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) / Ibadan Matured Girls Only, Drop Ur BB Pin Here / Blackberry Love Girls - Why The Prostitution Just To Have A Bb Pin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

bb by MOBO444(f): 4:25pm On Aug 16, 2010
s
Re: bb by Blueice4re(f): 4:30pm On Aug 16, 2010
na waooooooooooo.
Re: bb by MrCork1: 4:30pm On Aug 16, 2010
OK,  is  MOBO444  a computer or a Robot??
Re: bb by omofat: 4:30pm On Aug 16, 2010
She (kehinde) was arrested just this morning for sex abuse, she was caught mounting a white baby boy of just 3 years old (name withheld) at her place of work, [b]the manager  (Mr Alan Shearer) [/b]at the place she worked told her to take the baby boy to the toilet for clean up,

Dis man, make you try rest small na. No wound yaself
Re: bb by LAGOS1976: 4:36pm On Aug 16, 2010
some women na wa for them self,imagine a 3 years old.
Re: bb by InkedNerd(f): 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2010
LMAO, more stories eh? Chai. Don't you have any shame?
Re: bb by Edotensei(m): 5:12pm On Aug 16, 2010
Why haven't dy banned this dude. undecided
Re: bb by Rocktation(f): 5:16pm On Aug 16, 2010
HA! You again?!
Re: bb by saintneo(m): 5:54pm On Aug 16, 2010
MOBO, this is yet to be on the news. Hope you are not trying to spread rotten messages about Nigerian girls.

Hope to see your link soon.
Re: bb by 5p1naz(m): 6:22pm On Aug 16, 2010
Mr Cork:

OK,  is  MOBO444  a computer or a Robot??

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahaahhahahahahahahahahahaha omg. . . belle dey pain me o o o o o o o . . . . . . .

MOBO444:

morning for sex abuse, she was caught [size=14pt]mounting a white baby boy[/size] of just 3 years old (name withheld) at her place of work
, [size=14pt]the manager  (Mr Alan Shearer)[/size] at the place she worked told her to take the baby boy to the toilet for clean up, it was when she failed to return that the manager went to the toilet and behold our NIGERA CITIZEN KEHINDE was
[size=14pt]mounting and thrashing on top of the 3 years old boy,[/size]the manager immediately called the Metropolitan police, she initially denied but they then
[size=14pt]brought the CCTV video which cut her on video[/size], . . . . . . .

[size=13pt]a thrity smtin year old woman MOUNTING a 3 year old? ? ? y MOBO why? ? ?
why did you put ALAN shearer the footballer in this one? oh, u no fit form another british name abi? ? ?
@cctv. . . cmon. . . you think we are fools here? ? ? wetin cctv dey find for inside toilet ? ? ? ehn werin thief wan thief for inside toilet wey dem go mount cctv, and even if they do have cctv, your "kehinde" is not as dumb as you are. . . according to ur fabu. . . she works there which means, she most def. knows theres a cctv mounted in there so why would she attempt such when he no be BIG BROTHER. . . . . .

@MOBO, you are a total M0R0N i have never , never , never , met a spider nut like you b4 in my life. . . . and i would neva do. . .
[/size]
Re: bb by Spyker: 7:14pm On Aug 16, 2010
Mobo444 again, wireless network
Re: bb by kokoye(m): 7:17pm On Aug 16, 2010
grin  grin

The funny thing is some dumbs will believe this story and run with it.

e.g lagos1976.
Re: bb by 5p1naz(m): 7:27pm On Aug 16, 2010
kokoye:

grin  grin

The funny thing is some dumbs will believe this story and run with it.

e.g lagos1976.

i guess its cos dem never know say the guy be camel scrotum
Re: bb by kokoye(m): 7:34pm On Aug 16, 2010
^^^

I never hear that one before o.
Re: bb by slex(m): 7:43pm On Aug 16, 2010
5p1naz:

i guess its cos dem never know say the guy be camel scrotum

hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha, WTF hahahahahaha, carmel, carmel, hahahah, camel scrotum, buhahahahahhahahahahahahahahah, i don die 4 here oooooo
Re: bb by Okijajuju1(m): 8:04pm On Aug 16, 2010
MOBO!! this must be french for slowpoke.
Re: bb by double08(m): 9:23pm On Aug 16, 2010
how she want take do am?the pnis no even long reach Benson cigarette stick
Re: bb by james1(m): 9:36pm On Aug 16, 2010
That is how most girls are;they will turn down potential bfs,you will catch your breath when you see them with the lowlife they melt for;women don't amaze me anymore with their acts.most of them are just plain nuts!
Re: bb by maeesha(f): 10:03pm On Aug 16, 2010
grin somany s3x starved psychos lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: bb by emorse(m): 10:10pm On Aug 16, 2010
@5p1naz, you aired my thoughts exactly. Word for word. Whats the OP's aim sef?
Re: bb by deniyor: 10:24pm On Aug 16, 2010
MOBO u again! You need to brush up your lying skills. Sometimes I don't even know whether to laugh or get mad at the way your mind functions. You just an attention ho.
Re: bb by MOBO444(f): 10:29pm On Aug 16, 2010
dd
Re: bb by whiteroses(f): 10:31pm On Aug 16, 2010
MOBO YOU AGAIN shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked and what do you have against black girls, did one jinx you or you cant f1uck one. arent you the author of this one as well. you get problem. seek help
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-497493.0.html
Re: bb by deniyor: 10:42pm On Aug 16, 2010
MOBO, I hv questions for you. Why do you really hate women (esp black ones), what did they do to u to make u really spew horrible lies and stories about them. Do you think your own lady is any different? Or are you just looking for attention?
Re: bb by InkedNerd(f): 12:19am On Aug 17, 2010
deniyor:

MOBO, I hv questions for you. Why do you really hate women (esp black ones), what did they do to u to make u really spew horrible lies and stories about them. Do you think your own lady is any different? Or are you just looking for attention?

I'll tell you why, its because he secretly likes men. This is his own way of coming out of the closet.

@MOBO: Anyway, good for you MOBO. Its nice to know that you no longer want to hide who you really are. I'm so proud of you  wink
Re: bb by honeric01(m): 12:30am On Aug 17, 2010
Now, i think we need a resident psychiatrist on Nairaland
Re: bb by MOBO444(f): 12:44am On Aug 17, 2010
dd
Re: bb by swiftycool(m): 12:48am On Aug 17, 2010
MOBO444:

So you are in Nigeria (claims to be in America) and you are using MTN quarter day package, no wonder you never or cant log on during the day time and only use your 9pm till 5am MTN cyber internet brosing package and you come here to tell us of Woman equality.
Chei!  lipsrsealed MoBO! why now
Re: bb by InkedNerd(f): 12:51am On Aug 17, 2010
MOBO444:

So you are in Nigeria (claims to be in America) and you are using MTN quarter day package, no wonder you never or cant log on during the day time and only use your 9pm till 5am MTN cyber internet brosing package and you come here to tell us of Woman equality.

You have got to be by far the most amusing fool on Nairaland. Keep talking that rubbish. I'm starting to think you have mommy issues. Perhaps you have an Oedipus complex. You should really get yourself examined. I don't think its healthy for you to be releasing you issues like this online.
Re: bb by 5p1naz(m): 1:02am On Aug 17, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

You have got to be by far the most amusing fool on Nairaland. Keep talking that rubbish. I'm starting to think you have mommy issues. Perhaps you have an Oedipus complex. You should really get yourself examined. I don't think its healthy for you to be releasing you issues like this online.

hahahahah im loving this guy more. . . .
Re: bb by vivaladiva(f): 1:04am On Aug 17, 2010
ok she is a pedophile----wat exactly has dat got to do wiv being black or living in london
i cee y u lack d ability to reason like a human being---u live in effing tottenham---where most of the riff raffs  from nigeria dat claim to live in englnd reside
i tell u wat mobo444 u catually live in one of the most deprived and shittiest postcodes in london-----
unfortunately ur stupidity knows no bounds, so it  will be futile to try and educate u

while pedophilia is not exclusive to any of the sexes, statistic show that men tend to be the major culprits---however over the years there has been an increase in the number of children reporting being molested by females----society is begining to realise that women also have the potential to be child molesters and slowly the myth that it is a predominantly male crime is slowly disappearing----many factors have contributed to this apparent trust in women---ie women r suppose to be more caring than men---women r child bearers, women tend not to have the same relationship wiv sex that men do etc
the truth is for some weired reason a boy being molested by a woman some how doesnt seem to have the same disturbing effect on the boys as it does on girls being molested by men-----whether this is real or imagined i dont know----i give u an example a friend of mine told me he was conversing wiv his other males cousins, d topic of this conversation was a certain aunty who used to fundle them as very young boys----as they exchanged stories on how aunty blah did wat wat to them---suddenly it dawned on them that they had actually been molested by this aunty---some how their aunty molesting them translated to fun in their eyes and this really amazed me----this incident is no way perculiar---i have heard from many other boys how aunty this  or their female house girl molested them as little boys mostly at ages below ten
so mobo444 i hope i havent been able to teach u a thing or two about child molestation, u need to get out of tottenham and go get an education for ur self, instead of working 100hours a week with ur student visa
Re: bb by InkedNerd(f): 1:09am On Aug 17, 2010
vivaladiva:

ok she is a craddle-robber----wat exactly has dat got to do wiv being black or living in london
i cee y u lack d ability to reason like a human being---u live in effing tottenham---where most of the riff raffs  from nigeria dat claim to live in englnd reside
i tell u wat mobo444 u catually live in one of the most deprived and shittiest postcodes in london-----
unfortunately your stupidity knows no bounds, so it  will be futile to try and educate u

while pedophilia is not exclusive to any of the sexes, statistic show that men tend to be the major culprits---however over the years there has been an increase in the number of children reporting being molested by females----society is begining to realise that women also have the potential to be child molesters and slowly the myth that it is a predominantly male crime is slowly disappearing----many factors have contributed to this apparent trust in women---ie women r suppose to be more caring than men---women r child bearers, women tend not to have the same relationship wiv sex that men do etc
the truth is for some weired reason a boy being molested by a woman some how doesnt seem to have the same disturbing effect on the boys as it does on girls being molested by men-----whether this is real or imagined i dont know----i give u an example a friend of mine told me he was conversing wiv his other males cousins, d topic of this conversation was a certain aunty who used to fundle them as very young boys----as they exchanged stories on how aunty blah did wat wat to them---suddenly it dawned on them that they had actually been molested by this aunty---some how their aunty molesting them translated to fun in their eyes and this really amazed me----this incident is no way perculiar---i have heard from many other boys how aunty this  or their female house girl molested them as little boys mostly at ages below ten
so mobo444 i hope i havent been able to teach u a thing or two about child molestation, u need to get out of tottenham and go get an education for your self, instead of working 100hours a week with your student visa

With student visa? Chai, didn't you know his visa expired over 2 years ago?!?! He's supposedly in the country illegally.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. / Winners Of World’s First Most Beautiful V**ina Contest Announced / The Most Sexiest Guy On Nairaland....(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.