Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

bb - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / bb (4713 Views)

Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) / Ibadan Matured Girls Only, Drop Ur BB Pin Here / Blackberry Love Girls - Why The Prostitution Just To Have A Bb Pin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: bb by whiteroses(f): 1:09am On Aug 17, 2010
vivaladiva:

ok she is a craddle-robber----wat exactly has dat got to do wiv being black or living in london
i cee y u lack d ability to reason like a human being---u live in effing tottenham---where most of the riff raffs  from nigeria dat claim to live in englnd reside
i tell u wat mobo444 u catually live in one of the most deprived and shittiest postcodes in london-----
unfortunately your stupidity knows no bounds, so it  will be futile to try and educate u

while pedophilia is not exclusive to any of the sexes, statistic show that men tend to be the major culprits---however over the years there has been an increase in the number of children reporting being molested by females----society is begining to realise that women also have the potential to be child molesters and slowly the myth that it is a predominantly male crime is slowly disappearing----many factors have contributed to this apparent trust in women---ie women r suppose to be more caring than men---women r child bearers, women tend not to have the same relationship wiv sex that men do etc
the truth is for some weired reason a boy being molested by a woman some how doesnt seem to have the same disturbing effect on the boys as it does on girls being molested by men-----whether this is real or imagined i dont know----i give u an example a friend of mine told me he was conversing wiv his other males cousins, d topic of this conversation was a certain aunty who used to fundle them as very young boys----as they exchanged stories on how aunty blah did wat wat to them---suddenly it dawned on them that they had actually been molested by this aunty---some how their aunty molesting them translated to fun in their eyes and this really amazed me----this incident is no way perculiar---i have heard from many other boys how aunty this  or their female house girl molested them as little boys mostly at ages below ten
so mobo444 i hope i havent been able to teach u a thing or two about child molestation, u need to get out of tottenham and go get an education for your self, instead of working 100hours a week with your student visa
thats a par! i'd sleep and wake up on the seventh day if i was mobo, he should be shamed thru the screen grin
Re: bb by vivaladiva(f): 1:26am On Aug 17, 2010
yeah the Arrow is probably in the country illegally----even a dog in uniform gives the slowpoke the jitters-------he prob wets him self at the mention of imigration
and as effed up as tottenham is---mobo444 has got to be in the top ten percent of the most stupid people that live in tottenham------if there was a show called tottenham has got no brains----i can garantee that mobo would win this tittle with more than 99.9 percent of the votes
Re: bb by Rocktation(f): 1:40am On Aug 17, 2010
I can beat my chest to say that MOBO's presently living in one nook in Nigeria.
Re: bb by InkedNerd(f): 1:43am On Aug 17, 2010
He's never stepped foot outside of his village. They just brought a computer to his village for the first time and now he's a mad man online. Its a shame what happens when technology is in the wrong hands.
Re: bb by vivaladiva(f): 1:48am On Aug 17, 2010
mobo is so stupid that when his brain was damaged  in a ghastly motor accident, his mothers reponse to the unfortunate news that her son would lose most of his brain fuction if he survived---was i doubt if it would matter very much doctor, even before he had the accident he didnt have much of a brain and  if he did he  have a brain, he seldom used it
Re: bb by james1(m): 2:02am On Aug 17, 2010
As moronic as MOBO may be;why are all the gurls so much on his case
Lie or true;women don't like men discussing them.men are the threat to anything women stand for:women just fold their arms and smile,they can't do any harm.
Re: bb by vivaladiva(f): 2:14am On Aug 17, 2010
its got nothing to do wiv man discussing woman, woman discussing cats or cats discussing elephant
this moron444 is clearly in need of a brain transplant---cant people just be objective for once

james1 i hope ur not as retarded as the poster cos seriously this thread has bearly got room for one idiot, two wld be stretching it a bit too far

the girls r not on his case james1, a man with half a brain wld also be on his case=====this is cerainly not battle of the sexes
Re: bb by Rocktation(f): 2:17am On Aug 17, 2010
^^^And who art thou? Male solidarity activist or Mobo's next of kin? Utter what you may, but men don't like us talking about or at them either. You just proved that.
Re: bb by Rocktation(f): 2:20am On Aug 17, 2010
Am sure you know that's meant for you James.
Re: bb by 5p1naz(m): 2:38am On Aug 17, 2010
ok!! its getting boring, where the hell is M0B0? ? ?
Re: bb by InkedNerd(f): 2:41am On Aug 17, 2010
5p1naz, didn't anyone tell you Mr Cork and MOBO are one in the same? So when his network connection is off, can't log onto either one of his accounts lol. I'm even starting to suspect he has other accounts.
Re: bb by Tinksh(f): 2:44am On Aug 17, 2010
Silliest story from you so far!!! No way a grown women could sit on a three year old with out squishing him!! Your stories are getting sicker! Really, you need to get a hobby!!! You real love bashing your country women dont you. I hope they tear you to peices, hehehe!!!
Re: bb by vivaladiva(f): 2:47am On Aug 17, 2010
tink sh-----no doubt women do molest lil boys------this is not a lie---its fact
ive heard a lot of stories from a cross section of naija men, aunties giving the b=l=o=w j=o=bs and shit like that
Re: bb by Tinksh(f): 2:55am On Aug 17, 2010
I am aware that it happens for real, It happens everywhere. Just dont believe this one and think its sick to make such a lie out of it.
Re: bb by Rocktation(f): 3:02am On Aug 17, 2010
Hey Viva stay focused. No matter what, defend your gals. Hehehe. lol
Re: bb by 5p1naz(m): 3:10am On Aug 17, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

5p1naz, didn't anyone tell you Mr Cork and MOBO are one in the same? So when his network connection is off, can't log onto either one of his accounts lol. I'm even starting to suspect he has other accounts.

oh so u do think that too? ? ? i thought i was the only one. . .
Re: bb by InkedNerd(f): 3:33am On Aug 17, 2010
Yupp, I bet a bunch of other people think the same thing as well.
Re: bb by vivaladiva(f): 3:41am On Aug 17, 2010
ok rocksatation----i will try but my nature is set default to jumping on the backs of both sexes

women absolutely rock----word
Re: bb by Tosinville(m): 4:04am On Aug 17, 2010
@Mobo, well as a matter of fact sh1t like diz can happen nd i aint doubtin it, next time always apply links to stuffs like diz but wat makes it so obvious as a lie is dat wat Alan shearer d footballer got to do wit dis? is dis d only name u can come up wit? I hvn't heard he got a day-care 4 babies nd wats up wit da cctv in a toilet again dat also video ppl?. . . . . . . . . . . . . .mane, dis dude needs to be tie wit a goat rope nd thrown into d psychiatric ward to get his brain examined.
Re: bb by 5p1naz(m): 4:29am On Aug 17, 2010
Tosinville:

@Mobo, well as a matter of fact sh1t like diz can happen nd i aint doubtin it, next time always apply links to stuffs like diz but wat makes it so obvious as a lie is dat wat Alan shearer d footballer got to do wit dis? is dis d only name u can come up wit? I hvn't heard he got a day-care 4 babies nd wats up wit da cctv in a toilet again dat also video ppl?. . . . . . . . . . . . . .mane, dis dude needs to be tie wit a goat rope nd thrown into d psychiatric ward to get his brain examined.

gbam gbam! ! !
Re: bb by MOBO444(f): 9:36am On Aug 17, 2010
dd
Re: bb by MOBO444(f): 9:40am On Aug 17, 2010
Tosinville:

Trying to sound American Tosinville eh, well Vivaladiva (trying to sound spanish) has said it all, she know how ladies are like then they want their thing, they can go to any length to abuse small boy (i am a victim of this also),but ehn again that is a story for another day.
Re: bb by Oladimejii(m): 1:34pm On Aug 17, 2010
@Mobo, Did you just say you are a victim? Go find somewhere to rest man and Don't come here for 3 months.
Re: bb by james1(m): 10:46pm On Aug 17, 2010
@viva.you took up this matter with missionary zeal,you and rocktation must belong to some feminist movement over there.whatever it is,you got your fix.
MOBO is your man;he knows how to tune your channel.am sure you gurls love MOBO to bitts!!!
Re: bb by vivaladiva(f): 10:59pm On Aug 17, 2010
james1---i come to nl for comic relief----i dont take anything or any one here serious
mobo44 aint gat nothing on me---he is about as useful as tits on a ball
Re: bb by 5p1naz(m): 11:25pm On Aug 17, 2010
[size=14pt]omg im crying from too much laughter. . . . hahahahaha i love this guy . . . . hahahahahah
[/size]

MOBO444:

Are you really in London, what do you know about Tottenham and it culture, you sound exposed and mannered, but from your speech you have not been in a relationship for a long time (maybe too long), you need to give your self a break.

ooooooooo damn. . . that sh1t personal there, but its only g0na hurt if it was true. . . . .

MOBO444:

Trying to sound American Tosinville eh, well Vivaladiva (trying to sound spanish) has said it all, she know how ladies are like then they want their thing, they can go to any length to abuse small boy (i am a victim of this also),but ehn again that is a story for another day.

lmfao. . . . . .

Oladimejii:

@Mobo, Did you just say you are a victim? Go find somewhere to rest man and Don't come here for 3 months.

hahahahahahhhahahahaha
Re: bb by Rocktation(f): 2:47am On Aug 18, 2010
Word James! I do love him. But then, i've acknowledged that already. . .or was that in another thread? Oops. I've lots of love to go round the world. If you strive half as hard as MOBO to be noticed, who knows? You just might make my list too.
Re: bb by MrTemple(m): 2:50am On Aug 18, 2010
Oga paste d pics wey ur friend snap!
Re: bb by Freiburger(m): 10:14am On Aug 18, 2010
@ TOPIC Source please.
Re: bb by DECOtech(m): 9:08pm On Aug 19, 2010
Abeg, I'm going to bed
Re: bb by silentc(m): 10:13pm On Aug 19, 2010
MOBO444:

My friends took some pictures of her as she was arrested, the police also refuse to allow her wear her cloths, she went to the Metropolitan police station almost unclothed

While many things Mobo444 has said is enough to prove he is telling a big fat lie, the fact that he thinks UK police will arrest someone and take them to the station semi nude shows that his story is fabricated.
Re: bb by InkedNerd(f): 10:15pm On Aug 19, 2010
silentc:

While many things Mobo444 has said is enough to prove he is telling a big fat lie, the fact that he thinks UK police will arrest someone and take them to the station semi unclothed shows that his story is fabricated.

loooool, he's the village goat of NL

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. / ★For fun★ How Do U Say "I Love You" In Your Dialect? / If You Are Not This, You're Not A Man Yet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.