Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,279 members, 7,822,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum (5670 Views)

2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos) / Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection / Fiancée Of Man Who Shared His Sex Details With 2 Ladies On Facebook Dumps Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:51pm On Jan 24, 2019
Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:51pm On Jan 24, 2019
cococandy:
I’m not about to argue with someone who thinks like you
That's what I said.
Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by Deicide: 9:55pm On Jan 24, 2019
BornagainThief:
it' not funny they are being stupid. undecided look I don't care about any lady on this forum, what I'm asking for is to have a decent conversation. that's all.
Civility is the key
Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 24, 2019
Cococandy is a modernized tractor grin No more hoe Farm tool

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by BlackAdam55(m): 9:56pm On Jan 24, 2019
BornagainThief:
it' not funny they are being stupid. undecided look I don't care about any lady on this forum, what I'm asking for is to have a decent conversation. that's all.
if you want a decent conversation then go to Quora or Reddit, cause you won't find any here.

I spend 80% of my time there

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by baralatie(m): 9:57pm On Jan 24, 2019
Deicide:
Females should be able to express themselves on this forum. We need to break that culture where women are not as open as men because of fear of sociatial judgement.

I have a female friend who would like to join the forum but can't because of the way you guys treat Ladies here and am sure she is not the only one. Most prefer to be guest!

And as for the ladies already on the forum i hail oh , how una day cope self?
she can join and join the counter bashing. crew. a male bash she bash back
Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by faithfull18(f): 10:01pm On Jan 24, 2019
ZinolyOnlineHelp:
Cococandy is a modernized tractor grin
No more hoe
Farm tool
Now, this is how to easily identify someone who is brain dead.

They attack personalities rather than attack issues.

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 24, 2019
BlackAdam55:
if you want a decent conversation then go to Quora or Reddit, cause you won't find any here.

Really? but what is seun even doing about it self?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 24, 2019
cococandy:
Demand comes before supply. If you sell stuff nobody wants, nobody will buy it. Even if it’s free. It will be rejected.
If you keep demanding stuff , people will find ways to give it to you because they need the money. It’s actually a no brainer. But brain power isn’t the strong suit here is it? grin

Boy I’m done with you.

you basically wanted to act smart by demeaning but it seems you arent smart at all. grin grin grin grin

your argument is pure nonsense. it seems you think economics in the book is the same with practical economics in real life.

in the case of female prostitution, supply matters and comes first, also not in every goods/industry where demand comes first, for example in the hotel business, you have to supply rooms before demand comes or in real estate where you have to supply apartments and flats before demands and sometimes you have to force demand, that is where marketing and advert comes in. dumb dumb

you have no understanding of the economics of the prostitution business and how it works. so bad

why is supply very important in the prostitution business, because without supply no money or demand and secondly it is a dark and illegal trade

in the trade of prostitution, women supply sex for cheap leading to oversupply which leads to lower prices. oversupply of a illegal and low-quality product like sex from women standing on the streets leads to cheaper prices and most times low or no demand. many of these girls when there is no demand they stave.

How come when the police stop women doing prostitution in a particular area the demand stops, when there is no supply, no demand, that is why there are pimps and brothels, clubs and hotels who supply prostitute to men even without them asking, if they don't supply, they wont be in business.

is it not funny that even prostitutes do advert to force demand on social media?

keep fooling yourself, you basically showed how ignorant you are. grin grin grin grin grin

From
Wetdick

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 24, 2019
Deicide:
Civility is the key
i don't think that's the problem, most of them have low self-esteem that's all.
Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by Uglymugg: 10:08pm On Jan 24, 2019
When you remember that misogynist have taken over this section.

Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by Deicide: 10:09pm On Jan 24, 2019
baralatie:

she can join and join the counter bashing. crew. a male bash she bash back
its not healthy for her
Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 24, 2019
faithfull18:

Now, this is how to easily identify someone who is brain dead.

They attack personalities rather than attack issues.
go through my posts before you qoute me grin

I de insult both your parents join.. If you want to sleep this night just stay your lane.. I no qoute you..

Harlot
Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by faithfull18(f): 10:17pm On Jan 24, 2019
ZinolyOnlineHelp:
go through my posts before you qoute me grin

I de insult both your parents join.. If you want to sleep this night just stay your lane.. I no qoute you..

Harlot
The female members of your generation past, present and future.

Oboy, you don't have a monopoly on insults, some of us have just chosen to be sensible and never wallow in the mud like a pig that you are.
Olodo somebody that is even finding it difficult to spell 'quote'.

Pun intended 100%.

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by Uglymugg: 10:17pm On Jan 24, 2019
wetdick:

men didnt create prostitution, women did, women offered to sell men sex. stop the supply, the demand will stop

I don't know history, but I won't be suprised if men created prostitution. Back then what right did women have? Men controlled everything, including women. So I don't know how they would have done such.

It probably started from men trading commodities for women.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by Uglymugg: 10:19pm On Jan 24, 2019
BlackAdam55:

Reddit is boring though. It's only the first comment that makes sense, everything underneath is forced humour. Mostly isn't funny. You can hardly have a serious conversation there. Now Quora, that I like.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by Ranchhoddas: 10:19pm On Jan 24, 2019
cococandy:
Thanks for your advice.

Respect begets respect. Unfortunately I can’t respect someone who will stare at the corpse of a woman and try to find a way to blame her for the crime of her killer (most male posters on this forum do this).

You can respect that but I’ll call it out. thanks anyway.

This is very untrue. It's actually a few guys recycling monikers. Just that they are very determined.
Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by DeSepiero(m): 10:21pm On Jan 24, 2019
faithfull18:

Finally, someone admits they can't do without women, well if you ask me, that's good for a start.

His moniker even has to do with a woman's private part, I am so sure that's what he lives forgrin

No. His moniker has to do with an animal and a farm tool tongue

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 24, 2019
Uglymugg:

I don't know history, but I won't be suprised if men created prostitution. Back then what right did women have? Men controlled everything, including women. So I don't know how they would have done such.

women controlled the prostitution trade, we should not forget about the madams in Europe and Asia, even till today, who had a parlour where men of power came to enjoy their lives, these women became rich because they had supply of beautiful women for the rich guys.
Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 24, 2019
faithfull18:

The female members of your generation past, present and future.

Oboy, you don't have a monopoly on insults, some of us have just chosen to be sensible and never wallow in the mud like a pig that you are.

Pun intended 100%.
grin the rat does not challenge the Cat to a fight except it is tired of living.. Young lady go and look for who to kill you.

Or meet your pedophilic dad to rape you to death and end your misery

If you claim to be sensible with all this your post yet I am ashamed on your behalf.. But i wasn't expecting any better.. The Whole IQ of your family combined isn't up to the odds of Manchester city to beat Cardiff..

Your parents just wasted money on your head sending you to school grin
Your dad is in regret now.. Wishing it was the days of slave trade..

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by faithfull18(f): 10:25pm On Jan 24, 2019
ZinolyOnlineHelp:
grin the rat does not challenge the Cat to a fight except it is tired of living.. Young lady go and look for who to kill you.

Or meet your pedophilic dad to rape you to death and end your misery

If you claim to be sensible with all this your post yet I am ashamed on your behalf.. But i wasn't expecting any better.. The Whole IQ of your family combined isn't up to the odds of Manchester city to beat Cardiff..

Your parents just wasted money on your head sending you to school grin
Your dad is in regret now.. Wishing it was the days of slave trade..

Hahahah, you are truly braindead. You just wrote a composition about yourself without being asked.

Sad.

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by BlackAdam55(m): 10:26pm On Jan 24, 2019
Uglymugg:

Reddit is boring though. It's only the first comment that makes sense, everything underneath is forced humour. Mostly isn't funny. You can hardly have a serious conversation there. Now Quora, that I like.
It's better than Nl tho undecided
Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by cococandy(f): 10:30pm On Jan 24, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
This is very untrue. It's actually a few guys recycling monikers . Just that they are very determined.

Probably.
Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 24, 2019
faithfull18:

Hahahah, you are truly braindead. You just wrote a composition about yourself without being asked.

Sad.
so you find it hard to read also?
grin I just wasted my time on an slowpoke.

Your brain is filled with engine
Probably lack of proper breastfeeding.. It's not your fault.. Even bobrisky is more brezfully endowed than your mom

grin now go back to selling recharge card.. You Guinea fowl..

Thank your stars for some Senseless men if not you and your mom for don die of hunger since.. Na una pussy go tell una Las las
Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by cococandy(f): 10:32pm On Jan 24, 2019
Uglymugg:

You don’t have to know history to know that. Men traded their female prisoners, daughters and any females under their control to other men for ‘valuables’

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by Originalsly: 10:32pm On Jan 24, 2019
PUSSYHOE:

yes i came through vagina and I will love to leave the world through it

Is the one you came through not available for you to leave?...is it expired? ...or too much traffic? Just curious.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by faithfull18(f): 10:35pm On Jan 24, 2019
ZinolyOnlineHelp:
so you find it hard to read also?
grin I just wasted my time on an slowpoke.

Your brain is filled with engine
Probably lack of proper breastfeeding.. It's not your fault.. Even bobrisky is more brezfully endowed than your mom

grin now go back to selling recharge card.. You Guinea fowl..

Thank your stars for some Senseless men if not you and your mom for don die of hunger since
Oboy, you just got the award for the dumbest person I have ever come across.

Congrats, come forward for your executive handshake.

Dumbo! someone like you can never have sense again.

Just like the bible says, it is finished!

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 24, 2019
faithfull18:

Oboy, you just got the award for the dumbest person I have ever come across.

Congrats, come forward for your executive handshake.

Dumbo! someone like you can never have sense again.

Just like the bible says, it is finished!
give the award to your father.. He needs it more.. grin it has always been a generational legacy that the crown should remain in your household
Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by faithfull18(f): 10:40pm On Jan 24, 2019
ZinolyOnlineHelp:
give the award to your father.. He needs it more.. grin it has always been a generational legacy that the crown should remain in your household

It's yours, you deserve it. Nobody should take that away from you because that's all you've got.
Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 24, 2019
cococandy:

You don’t have to know history to know that. Men traded their female prisoners, daughters and any females under their control to other men for ‘valuables’

everything is the men fault

no facts, men/women traded slaves of any gender for valuables, stop you identity gender politics, Social justice warrior,misandrist

The trans- Atlantic and Sahara slave trade is an evidence that both men and women sold slaves of any gender to slave traders.

infact while some of the men were selling the slaves, the women were spending the money to take care of their household

if you are not a hypocrite, i wonder what to call you.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by faithfull18(f): 10:48pm On Jan 24, 2019
ZinolyOnlineHelp:
you must be mistaking me for the unfortunate he goat that fvcked your mom
I'm not your father please grin

This isn't a case of mistaken identity. It's that of a brain dead fellow who won't stop disgracing his entire generation online and telling the whole world how he was conceived.

You are too dumb to comprehend anything.

It's sad I have to waste productive time on you but once in a while stupid people like you need to be given the attention they desperately need.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Obession With Sex Among Nigerian Young Men / After All Ive Done For Her,she Said She's Not Attracted to me / The Coolest Yoruba Girls On NL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.