Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum (5663 Views)

2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos) / Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection / Fiancée Of Man Who Shared His Sex Details With 2 Ladies On Facebook Dumps Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by em28: 12:39am On Jan 26, 2019
hahn:
Men that insult women on this forum are usually young boys who have never been in a vagina since the day they came out of one or men with low self esteem who cannot talk to women comfortably in real life or who lack any game and have to resort to paying for sex.

They are simply bitter. Smart women will ignore them.

Facts

Stop ... stop ... stop... I may have drank 4 bottles of Guinness; nonetheless ... no girl/lady/babe/woman can convince me .. she knows the difference between ;
a boy or a man.. except Lara Oshiomole, Zara Buhari, Melania Trump, Kim Kardashian .. etc ...

Once woman enjoys se.x or feels in control of a man/boy ; when I say in control I mean what he spends his money on and what he does after 9pm ... its over

They cannot differentiate between a sixteen yr old and a thirty three yr old.
Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 26, 2019
thebosstrevor:

come to think of it, that is true ooh. nice one.
most consumer products started like that, Nobody demanded for them but they Manufactured the product, supplied the market and created demand. i read something similar in a book by Edward Bernays called Propaganda and how he made women in the US became consumers of cigarettes.

it seems you can create demand when you have your supply in the market.

Wetdick, can you give me an example of how apple created demand for iPhones?

I haven't read that book but I will try to read it.

Apple has been able to manipulate the law of demand and supply by manufacturing demands for iPhones.

They understand that human do not know what they want. what they do as i have written is to create an awesome product and supply it to the market and see how the market react.

to manufacture demand for their iPhones;

they use product Evangelists, journalists, bloggers, and other influencers and then wow them with all the new features and benefits of the gadget. These guys are brilliant at generating a buzz for iphones, they tell these guys what to share. Product evangelists start writing reviews on tech magazines, some of them make videos on youtube and other social networks. similar tactics were used with the launch of Tesla.

Apple always announces the release of their iPhones before the release date. This gives adequate time for the evangelists to spread Apple’s message and for the critics to launch their attack. Having critics is vital to the spread of Apple’s message. This battle between critics and evangelists causes both to become more entrenched in their beliefs about Apple’s products. It causes their evangelists to passionately defend their beliefs and support of the soon-to-be-released iphones.

advertisement and marketing- these guys have millions of dollars for all these activities they use your favourite guys or ladies to send the message of why you need an iphone, and the messages is any user of iPhones is sophisticated, high class and love good design

every portion of apple manufacturing demand of the iphone is carefully engineered and rehearsed to ensure one thing: that the influencers understand the core message that Apple wants to carry them back to their markets. all these is to subconsciously influence people to demand and buy iphones.

These guys do spend money on employing the best designers, engineers and behavioural economists for their products

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by Ranchhoddas: 12:44am On Jan 26, 2019
thebosstrevor:

come to think of it, that is true ooh. nice one.
most consumer products started like that, Nobody demanded for them but they Manufactured the product, supplied the market and created demand. i read something similar in a book by Edward Bernays called Propaganda and how he made women in the US became consumers of cigarettes.

it seems you can create demand when you have your supply in the market.

Wetdick, can you give me an example of how apple created demand for iPhones?
Humans are vain and I believe companies like Apple take advantage of human vanity. They insist on exclusivity, high price and aggressive marketing to make people think they need something which is in reality not more useful than cheaper alternatives.
The Apple model is by my reckoning not dissimilar to the De Beers strategy of making diamonds (which is actually not useful for anything) very expensive by monopolizing supply, advertising aggressively and jacking up the price regularly in a bid to make it seem like a must have. It's all about controlling perception.

See this article
https://www.truefacet.com/guide/makes-diamonds-valuable/

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by hahn(m): 8:51am On Jan 26, 2019
em28:

Stop ... stop ... stop... I may have drank 4 bottles of Guinness; nonetheless ... no girl/lady/babe/woman can convince me .. she knows the difference between ;
a boy or a man.. except Lara Oshiomole, Zara Buhari, Melania Trump, Kim Kardashian .. etc ...

Once woman enjoys se.x or feels in control of a man/boy ; when I say in control I mean what he spends his money on and what he does after 9pm ... its over

They cannot differentiate between a sixteen yr old and a thirty three yr old.

I know say by this morning your eye go Don clear.

Wetin concern my post with wetin you write?

Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 26, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
Humans are vain and I believe companies like Apple take advantage of human vanity. They insist on exclusivity, high price and aggressive marketing to make people think they need something which is in reality not more useful than cheaper alternatives.
The Apple model is by my reckoning not dissimilar to the De Beers strategy of making diamonds (which is actually not useful for anything) very expensive by monopolizing supply, advertising aggressively and jacking up the price regularly in a bid to make it seem like a must have. It's all about controlling perception.

See this article
https://www.truefacet.com/guide/makes-diamonds-valuable/

Thanks for your Link and writeup. this was an eye opener, it gave me a new perspective on how companies manipulate human behaviours.
Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 26, 2019
wetdick:

I haven't read that book but I will try to read it.

Apple has been able to manipulate the law of demand and supply by manufacturing demands for iPhones.

They understand that human do not know what they want. what they do as i have written is to create an awesome product and supply it to the market and see how the market react.

to manufacture demand for their iPhones;

they use product Evangelists, journalists, bloggers, and other influencers and then wow them with all the new features and benefits of the gadget. These guys are brilliant at generating a buzz for iphones, they tell these guys what to share. Product evangelists start writing reviews on tech magazines, some of them make videos on youtube and other social networks. similar tactics were used with the launch of Tesla.

Apple always announces the release of their iPhones before the release date. This gives adequate time for the evangelists to spread Apple’s message and for the critics to launch their attack. Having critics is vital to the spread of Apple’s message. This battle between critics and evangelists causes both to become more entrenched in their beliefs about Apple’s products. It causes their evangelists to passionately defend their beliefs and support of the soon-to-be-released iphones.

advertisement and marketing- these guys have millions of dollars for all these activities they use your favourite guys or ladies to send the message of why you need an iphone, and the messages is any user of iPhones is sophisticated, high class and love good design

every portion of apple manufacturing demand of the iphone is carefully engineered and rehearsed to ensure one thing: that the influencers understand the core message that Apple wants to carry them back to their markets. all these is to subconsciously influence people to demand and buy iphones.

These guys do spend money on employing the best designers, engineers and behavioural economists for their products

thanks for the explanation. nice one.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by pocohantas(f): 9:38am On Jan 26, 2019
"supply controls demand"

We learn everyday grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 26, 2019
after reading you guys conversations, I will like to ask

Ranchhoddas and Wetdick, should we believe every law in the economics book? it seems they are outdated in the modern world.
Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by Ranchhoddas: 10:27am On Jan 26, 2019
thebosstrevor:

Ranchhoddas and Wetdick, should we believe every law in the economics book? it seems they are outdated in the modern world.

Evolution is the way of all things. Naturally, the old laws will become irrelevant over time and give way to the new with only the relevant parts remaining.
I don't read books on economics. Boring stuff.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 26, 2019
Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by em28: 12:36pm On Jan 26, 2019
hahn:

I know say by this morning your eye go Don clear.

Wetin concern my post with wetin you write?

Like I said when Nigerian women learn the difference btw a Boy and a man .. maybe just maybe they'd receive less insults from the "boys" on nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/4984389/nigerian-lady-narrates-how-pastors#75130496
Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 26, 2019
thebosstrevor:

i Agree with what Ranchhoddas wrote but i will like to add that many laws in the economics books of today have been debunked, everyday researchers do comes out with different school of thoughts. we have the Keynesian economics, Milton Friedman(famous for training the Chicago boys in chile) and others. ( there are also laws that debunk laws for examples Say's law or law of the market simply says that supply creates its own demand)

most of what is taught in the present books that we use in the universities are what Adam Smith and David Ricardo observed at the end of the 18th century, during the industrial revolution, we are in the 21st century(information and data revolution) things have changed, human behaviour has evolved.

for example, the way economics books tell you how banks create money is different from the way banks create money in the real and modern world.

in the real world, Whenever a bank makes a loan, it simultaneously creates a matching deposit in the borrower’s bank account, thereby creating new money. bank lending creates deposits and also Monetary policy acts as the ultimate limit on money creation.

my advice is that people should read widely and should not take what their textbooks and professors tell them as the only truth, practical experiences and breaking of rules is the best way to think outside the box.
Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by pocohantas(f): 2:44pm On Jan 26, 2019
wetdick:

i Agree with what Ranchh oddas wrote but i will like to add that many laws in the economics books of today have been debunked, everyday researchers do comes out with different school of thoughts. we have the Keynesian economics, Milton Friedman(famous for training the Chicago boys in chile) and others. ( there are also laws that debunk laws for examples Say's law or law of the market simply says that supply creates its own demand)

most of what is taught in the present books that we use in the universities are what Adam Smith and David Ricardo observed at the end of the 18th century, during the industrial revolution, we are in the 21st century(information and data revolution) things have changed, human behaviour has evolved.

for example, the way economics books tell you how banks create money is different from the way banks create money in the real and modern world.

in the real world, Whenever a bank makes a loan, it simultaneously creates a matching deposit in the borrower’s bank account, thereby creating new money. bank lending creates deposits and also Monetary policy acts as the ultimate limit on money creation

my advice is that people should read widely and should not take what their textbooks and professors tell them as the only truth, practical experiences and breaking of rules is the best way to think outside the box.

Burn grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Trump Said My Breasts Was Fully Stacked - Niece / Heart Broken:my Girlfriend Of Two Years Is Getting Married Today / Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood & Shattered Windscreen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.