Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum (5652 Views)

2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos) / Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection / Fiancée Of Man Who Shared His Sex Details With 2 Ladies On Facebook Dumps Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by pocohantas(f): 4:06pm On Jan 25, 2019
Lol @ supply influencing demand.

The dunderheads are at it again.
They wanna turn my beloved economics upside down... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by Raalsalghul: 4:10pm On Jan 25, 2019
pocohantas:

Aha here comes the vice president (MBAN)
Welcome aboard ma.
Hope you are with your gear? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 25, 2019
pocohantas:

pls do not expose your ignorance here because i want to laugh.
Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by pocohantas(f): 4:29pm On Jan 25, 2019
Stick to tohtoh affairs, they won't listen.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 25, 2019
Guys do not fall for any stuff, some females are trying to do, they will emotionally blackmail you so that you can reply instead of rubbing minds for intellectual discussion. many of them are actually not smart but expert in seeing everything in black and white thinking and that is their defence mechanism, you should always ignore them as fast as possible because they are a waste of MB, time and energy.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by pocohantas(f): 4:41pm On Jan 25, 2019
cococandy:
Demand comes before supply. If you sell stuff nobody wants, nobody will buy it. Even if it’s free. It will be rejected.
If you keep demanding stuff , people will find ways to give it to you because they need the money. It’s actually a no brainer. But brain power isn’t the strong suit here is it? grin

Boy I’m done with you.

You are very correct. Anyone who says supply comes before demand is an airhead. A male bimbo (since there is no name for them).

Get closer than ever to your customers. So close that you can tell them what they need well before they realize it themselves.
-Steve Jobs.

The customer is king. They hold all the aces. In production/manufacturing/sales...whatever, it is always pertinent to identify a target market. No market, no sales.

But this is romance section. It is either they are plain ignorant on topics outside female bashing or They will twist a concept older than them to buttress nonsense argument grin No even argue this kind thing with anybody abeg. The person should go do ECO101 or something.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by baralatie(m): 4:41pm On Jan 25, 2019
see as pipu are fighting on top of to. to. matter
Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 25, 2019
pocohantas:

You are very correct. Anyone who says supply comes before demand is an airhead. A male bimbo (since there is no name for them).

Get closer than ever to your customers. So close that you can tell them what they need well before they realize it themselves.
-Steve Jobs.

The customer is king. They hold all the aces. In production/manufacturing/sales...whatever, it is always pertinent to identify a target market. No market, no sales.

But this is romance section. It is either they are plain ignorant on topics outside female bashing or They will twist a concept older than them to buttress nonsense argument grin No even argue this kind thing with anybody abeg. The person should go do ECO101 or something.

so a quote is an argument.

the iphone you are using did you demand for it?

they created the iphone, put a price tag, supplied the apple stores, advertise it by showing you the features and forced you to buy it.

Henry Ford once said, 'If I'd asked customers what they wanted, they would have told me, “A faster horse!”' People don't know what they want until you show it to them.

“Some people say, "Give the customers what they want." But that's not my approach. Our job is to figure out what they're going to want before they do- steve jobs

basically they all meant in simple English, create a product, supply the market, the demand will come, that is why they use celebrities to advertise products. i guess you dont know about influence marketing)

i am done with women like you. no brain no sense. good bye.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by Eberechi24(f): 4:54pm On Jan 25, 2019
[s]
wetdick:

your points are just invalid

Number 1, there is nothing like a community dick. men are polygamous by nature. even in the bible, it is there

Number 2- A community LovePeddler has a low chance of getting a potential partner and also have a high risk of getting pregnant while her life stagnant. a community LovePeddler decreases her self esteem and worth, there is a reason women who are virgins or with 1 body count have higher self-esteem than a woman who LovePeddler about. i am sure you won't want a community LovePeddler near your husband or bf, you will feel threatened but a guy who has slept with more girls is considered attractive and experienced by females.

a new study out of Cornell University found that "College-aged women judge promiscuous female peers more negatively than more chaste women and view them as unsuitable for friendship." in fact, promiscuous women are at greater risk for poor psychological and physical health outcomes

Number 3- both men and women can get affected by STI and STDs, but there are also researches where a man slept with a hiv infected woman and he didn't contact the disease.
[/s]

Yen yen yen. same recycled piece of shit.
Come up with something better.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 25, 2019
Eberechi24:
[s][/s]

Yen yen yen. same recycled piece of shit.
Come up with something better.

sorry, i can't come up with something new, other than what nature has come up with

you can dismiss it but nature and biological factors never die.

experiment has been done thousands of time and it still brought out the same result. are you not suppose to be happy that you live longer than men.

i am tire of arguments, it is reaching nowhere, good bye.
Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by Biglittlelois(f): 5:40pm On Jan 25, 2019
Hahahahaha we learn everyday, supply before demand shocked shocked basic Economics some people don't know, nothing we no go see for romance section

Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by pocohantas(f): 5:48pm On Jan 25, 2019
[s]
wetdick:

they created the iphone, put a price supplied the apple stores, advertise it by showing you the features and forced you to buy it.

Henry Ford once said, 'If I'd asked customers what they wanted, they would have told me, “A faster horse!”' People don't know what they want until you show it to them.

“Some people say, "Give the customers what they want." But that's not my approach. Our job is to figure out what they're going to want before they do- steve jobs

basically they all meant in simple English, create a product, supply the market, the demand will come, that is why they use celebrities to advertise products. i guess you dont know about influence marketing)

[/s]

Alpha males will rather embarrass themselves than take correction. You can't change a theory just because you have a prick.

If you ever decide to be a manufacturer, pls don't be like Henry Ford, even though I love the brand. Take a look at the number of units of cars Ford sells, compare it with that of Toyota (Corolla to be very specific), you will see why that isn't a very efficient sales model. Prostitution didn't live this long running on such model, Blackberry and Nokia can testify. You stop giving customers what they NEED, they stop DEMAND and you don't have to SUPPLY.

Please, stop arguing nonsense or better still, let it end in this Romance section.

Once again, demand controls supply.
When supply exceeds or isn't initiated by demand(need), there is a disequilibrium, prices will fall. Stop wetting your dick and grab a book.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by pocohantas(f): 5:50pm On Jan 25, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Hahahahaha we learn everyday, supply before demand shocked shocked basic Economics some people don't know, nothing we no go see for romance section

And he is even arguing?
What nonsense will I not see in this section. I am embarrassed on his behalf.
Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by KealDrogo: 5:53pm On Jan 25, 2019
Since Seun removed sexzkill and Ogugua as mod on this forum, nairaland has never been the same. That is around 2013 if I am not mistaken. Since then, all these kids who their parents failed them and leave them to grow like animals without moral guidance started to infiltrate this forum.

There was nothing to check their excesses and put them in control, seun and his mods allowed them to do whatever they like as long as they add traffic to his business.
Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 25, 2019
Na pocohantas and Saffi dem dey bash most.

Those two feminists really have a very thick skin grin grin

Only God knows the number of mentions they get daily grin grin
Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by rex444(m): 6:41pm On Jan 25, 2019
cococandy:

@Deicide, posts like this are common. They make up majority of the posts on this forum. You can decide to respect this. But I won’t.

Sometimes I ignore such posts (wrong thing to do) because we shouldn’t ignore foolishness and let it grow a deep root.
Other times I call the poster a mor0n because that’s what he or she has to be to type something like this. That’s when the ‘good’ people start coming forward to say that I should have ignored and not insulted them. And the MODs who agree with such thinking start dishing out bans.

God forbid a woman refuses to let a slow individual summarize her worth based on the amount of pleasure she can give him.
basically you have d right to say what you have to say... it's now left for the other party to know how to handle the truth...many don't know how to

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 25, 2019
pocohantas:
[s][/s]

Alpha males will rather embarrass themselves than take correction. You can't change a theory just because you have a prick.

If you ever decide to be a manufacturer, pls don't be like Henry Ford, even though I love the brand. Take a look at the number of units of cars Ford sells, compare it with that of Toyota (Corolla to be very specific), you will see why that isn't a very efficient sales model. Prostitution didn't live this long running on such model, Blackberry and Nokia can testify. You stop giving customers what they NEED, they stop DEMAND and you don't have to SUPPLY. grin grin.hahaha, funny to read it,iguess you have no grasb of what you wrote

Please, stop arguing nonsense or better still, let it end in this Romance section.

Once again, demand controls supply.
When supply exceeds or isn't initiated by demand(need), there is a disequilibrium, prices will fall. Stop wetting your dick and grab a book.

what has this got to do with alpha male. beta woman?

lot of contradictions, you never fail to disappoint, anyway, you lack critical thinking, you are an example of people who hardly think, the economics textbook is the gossip truth, forgetting to say that the economics book is just a theory. ooh who created the law. A man with a dick.

have you heard about the chicken and egg problem i guess NO, sorry it is not in your economic book.

as usually, you agreed with all my point that [b]if supply stop, demand will stop[/b] with the nokia and blackberry scenario, it seems you don't understand real life economics.

Now the only reason, toyota have come to take over the market is because they created a cheaper and fuel saving brand. nothing more.

it is always good to quote text book to act smart but your write up showed how dumb you are. that is the truth, you dont have a clue of what your writing about.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by pocohantas(f): 6:47pm On Jan 25, 2019
wetdick:

what has this got to do with alpha male, beta woman?

lot of contradictions, you never fail to dissapoint, anyway, you lack critical thinking, you are an example of people who hardly think, the economics textbook is the gossip truth, ooh who created the law. A man with a dick.

have you heard about the chicken and egg problem i guess NO, sorry it is not in your economic book?

as usually, you agreed with all my point that [b]if supply stop, demand will stop[/b] witNokiar nokia and blackberry scenrio, it seems you dont understand real life economics.

Now the only reason, toyota have come to take over the market is because they created a cheaper and fuel saving brand. nothing more.

it is always good to quote text book to act smart but your write up showed how dumb you are. that is the truth, you dont have a clue of what your writing.

This is one dumb alphamale grin
Very resilient in foolery

as usually, you agreed with all my point that. If supply stop, demand will stop

Lmaooo

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by AHCB: 6:50pm On Jan 25, 2019
hahn:
Men that insult women on this forum are usually young boys who have never been in a vagina since the day they came out of one or men with low self esteem who cannot talk to women comfortably in real life or who lack any game and have to resort to paying for sex.

They are simply bitter. Smart women will ignore them.

Facts
not always true bro. I insult women here, especially those who deserve it. Believe me, it has nothing to do with low self esteem or even paying for sex
Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by goodnewscliff(m): 6:51pm On Jan 25, 2019
wetdick:

what has this got to do with alpha male. beta woman?

lot of contradictions, you never fail to disappoint, anyway, you lack critical thinking, you are an example of people who hardly think, the economics textbook is the gossip truth, forgetting to say that the economics book is just a theory. ooh who created the law. A man with a dick.

have you heard about the chicken and egg problem i guess NO, sorry it is not in your economic book.

as usually, you agreed with all my point that [b]if supply stop, demand will stop[/b] with the nokia and blackberry scenario, it seems you don't understand real life economics.

it is always good to quote text book to act smart but your write up showed how dumb you are. that is the truth, you dont have a clue of what your writing about.
leave em joor..... women cannot outsmart men in dis world.... na default settings be that!!!!
they should start accepting the fact nd be submissive cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 25, 2019
pocohantas:

This is one dumb alphamale grin
Very resilient in foolery

as usually, you agreed with all my point that. If supply stop, demand will stop

Lmaooo

is that not what you wrote down or i have to explain to you in simple english.

you wrote
Blackberry and Nokia can testify. You stop giving customers what they NEED, they stop DEMAND and you don't have to SUPPLY

what they need- supply = according to dic, to provide something that is wanted or needed, often in large quantities and over a long period of time.

in simple word=If supply stop, demand will stop

Jesus is lord, this is some dumb bitch i am chatting with, i am done.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by pocohantas(f): 6:54pm On Jan 25, 2019
wetdick:

is that not what you wrote down or i have to explain to you in simple english.

you wrote
Blackberry and Nokia can testify. You stop giving customers what they NEED, they stop DEMAND and you don't have to SUPPLY

what they need- supply

Jesus is lord, this is some dumb bitch i am chatting with, i am done.

Oh Lord, I give up.
Dude, take your L and move on pls.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 25, 2019
pocohantas:

Dude, take your L and move on pls.

exactly, moving faraway from dumb bitches like you. Goosh, very low IQ

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by hahn(m): 7:19pm On Jan 25, 2019
AHCB:
not always true bro. I insult women here, especially those who deserve it. Believe me, it has nothing to do with low self esteem or even paying for sex

Keep it up

Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by AHCB: 7:22pm On Jan 25, 2019
hahn:

Keep it up
thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 25, 2019
20,000 Nigerian women ages 16-30 are in Mali, waiting to go to europe for prostitution and some women here are promoting prostitution all in the name of feminism and women rights
Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by lilmax(m): 10:52pm On Jan 25, 2019
wetdick:
20,000 Nigerian women ages 16-30 are in Mali, waiting to go to europe for prostitution and some women here are promoting prostitution all in the name of feminism and women rights
bro nairaland is not that deep

like I said do not take these things so seriously...

don't tell me you actually joined nairaland this year grin

do you think these women here will accept their daughters to be prostitutes? grin
Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 25, 2019
wetdick:

they created the iphone, put a price tag, supplied the apple stores, advertise it by showing you the features and forced you to buy it.

come to think of it, that is true ooh. nice one.
most consumer products started like that, Nobody demanded for them but they Manufactured the product, supplied the market and created demand. i read something similar in a book by Edward Bernays called Propaganda and how he made women in the US became consumers of cigarettes.

it seems you can create demand when you have your supply in the market.

Wetdick, can you give me an example of how apple created demand for iPhones?
Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 26, 2019
lilmax:
bro nairaland is not that deep

like I said do not take these things so seriously...

don't tell me you actually joined nairaland this year grin

do you think these women here will accept their daughters to be prostitutes? grin

i dont take them seriously but i need to call out their hypocrisy.
Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by Ranchhoddas: 12:09am On Jan 26, 2019
The Wetdick dude is right. It's a chicken and egg scenario. Demand can create supply supply and vice-versa depending on the situation and product.

The issue here is prostitution and like all other forms of unnecessary recreation (drugs, gambling, pornography etc.), it is supply that creates demand.
Nobody would seek out prostitutes if they were not available. Same thing for cocaine, pornography, or bet9ja.
We were doing just fine before any of these things reached our shores.
By way of example one just has to take a look at the codeine and tramadol craze in Nigeria today, the only reason people demand them is that they are available. If the government finds a way of preventing them from getting into the hands of people without prescription, the demand for the recreational use of the product will stop immediately. People who want to get high will seek other ways (alcohol, nicotine, etc).
Ditto for prostitution, if all the prostitutes retire today, the demand for their services will stop. People who want to have sex will seek other ways (dating, marriage etc).

There is no demand for blue meth (Breaking Bad) in Nigeria today because it is not available. Import a few crystals and let party goers have a taste and see if we would not have a meth epidemic in Nigeria.

There is a reason the Western authorities go after pimps and drug dealers more than they go after prostitutes/patrons and drug users respectively. Cut off the supply and the demand stops.
Demand creates supply for essential things (food, clothing, water etc).
The operative word is "essential". This does not apply to gourmet food, luxury clothes or Evian water. The reverse is the case here.

PS: I believe that prostitutes, especially in Nigeria are victims of the society they have found themselves in. Most of them are not into it by choice so my post should not be viewed as finger-pointing or anything of the sort.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum by khiaa(f): 12:09am On Jan 26, 2019
Deicide:
Fighting fire with fire isn't always healthy

But it can be entertaining. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help My Girlfriend Want Me To Do party With Another Girl (photos)�� / 98 Percent Of Have Once Gotten Pregnant Before Marriage / Couples On Romanceland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.