Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London (46660 Views)

BBNaija: Cee-C Denies Shading Tacha After Sharing A 'Misunderstood' Post / Bambam And Teddy-A Kiss In New Loved-up Photo / Davido And Chioma Kiss In London, Profess Love For Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 24, 2019
delugajackson:
At first, I thought this girl was smart but I never knew she was just as dumb as the other baby mamas in Davido's life. Instead of her to coerce him into marriage, she's busy taking pictures for the gram and showcasing cooking skills that she ain't got.

My dear, i agree with you. Many girls of today are worthless. Imagine. It is unafrican to kiss in public and for those pics to go online where they will remain forever. Remember that pics that go online cant be withdrawn.

If davido does not marry her, she will remain single for life. She can fvck around but no decent man will give her a home.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by Jentle244: 9:33pm On Jan 24, 2019
Made4naijablog:

Hater why na
am not hating anybody the thing is that time waits for no man. When reality dawns on her but might be too late
Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by Burgerlomo: 9:34pm On Jan 24, 2019
SQLmastar:
Her Biafran poosay would have attained a certain diameter by now.. grin lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 24, 2019
lordizak:

That's just your opinion, she has got a lifetime insurance!

Ode. She got a pussy guarantee insurance. A car is never a lifetime insurance. Only good education is.
Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by TimiRume(f): 9:34pm On Jan 24, 2019
Pretty couple, hope it lasts.
Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by AllenSpencer: 9:37pm On Jan 24, 2019
delugajackson:
At first, I thought this girl was smart but I never knew she was just as dumb as the other baby mamas in Davido's life. Instead of her to coerce him into marriage, she's busy taking pictures for the gram and showcasing cooking skills that she ain't got.

That babe knows she is not the last of Davido deep inside of her. She is just catching her fun

She won't even gamble it with you. Davido can't stay put for 10years. Can gamble it with all I got. Age still also telling on him, his eyes and mental state will open someday and he will readdress choices he made.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by philip0906(m): 9:37pm On Jan 24, 2019
Fineman87:

[s]My dear, i agree with you. Many girls of today are worthless. Imagine. It is unafrican to kiss in public and for those pics to go online where they will remain forever. Remember that pics that go online cant be withdrawn.

If davido does not marry her, she will remain single for life. She can fvck around but no decent man will give her a home[/s].
Jeez! What kind of reasoning is this? undecided
Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by bendike: 9:38pm On Jan 24, 2019
delugajackson:
And what if he is not ready? She can't force him to propose and definatly cannot use pregnancy to tie him down as it has not worked with other ladies. Her best bet is to hang on till he proposes or move on.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by skopido: 9:38pm On Jan 24, 2019
Their LOVE is Inseparable and Shame on Madam Kemi .

You can just Click this Website Link here => www.obadolagro..com
For Full Details Information Of This Lucrative Part Time Exportation Business
You can Start WITHOUT Spends Any Capital Kobo From Your Pocket.

Are you Still Serious to Do Something Meaningful to Change Your Life in this New Year 2019.
Just Click this Website Link m=> www.obadolagro..com for Full Details.
Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by Houseofglam7(f): 9:38pm On Jan 24, 2019
undecided
Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by tfash96(m): 9:40pm On Jan 24, 2019
Just like how mark zuckerberg bought whatsapp and Instagram back then Davido and Linda Ikeji must have bought this nairaland completely n having their shares equally operation 50:50 2 days can't follow each other without news of them or anybody related to them.There are some celebs that if we do focus on nairaland only we won't know they're still in existence..Ever since I've joined I've not heard anything about OLAMIDE,REMINISCE even a whole WIZKID(just once),BURNA BOY,LIL KESH etcetera.Some people I listed are they all living private life like Adekunle Gold too? We are tired of seeing Chioma inform us when Davido announces their wedding date..SIMPLE

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by Iamdarmie(m): 9:40pm On Jan 24, 2019
delugajackson:
Pained �
Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 24, 2019
delugajackson:
She should coerce him to marry her... that one qwa is her job. Did she even tell you she wants to marry?
Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 24, 2019
philip0906:

Jeez! What kind of reasoning is this? undecided

Jeez. What kind of brain have you got. Will you take for a wife a girl whose kissing pic is online for the world to see. Zone.b
Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by dreezybines: 9:49pm On Jan 24, 2019
delugajackson:

You're actually the dumb one...
Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by stagger: 9:52pm On Jan 24, 2019
This girl is the dumbest in Naija. Leaving her education and all for a guy who will not even marry her at the end.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 24, 2019
Chioma don knack this boy juju
Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by enemyofprogress: 9:52pm On Jan 24, 2019
Ajepako be like "I wish I was this girl."

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by dreezybines: 9:52pm On Jan 24, 2019
Fineman87:

My dear, i agree with you. Many girls of today are worthless. Imagine. It is unafrican to kiss in public and for those pics to go online where they will remain forever. Remember that pics that go online cant be withdrawn.

If davido does not marry her, she will remain single for life. She can fvck around but no decent man will give her a home.

Lies!!!

Speak for your self... Which one is "no decent man" ?
Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by InspectorVee(m): 9:53pm On Jan 24, 2019
Please don't say I told you.

I heard that after the kiss he is gonna put a ring on her finger. that's why they are kissing themselves in public as if we don't know that they've passed that stage.

--- Spits on the Floor ---
Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by Dollabiz: 9:53pm On Jan 24, 2019
she will learn when she get enough dicjkk like diddy did to cassie without putting a ring on it
Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by vetnaro(m): 9:56pm On Jan 24, 2019
mumu... name jealousy go kill u
Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by Abagworo(m): 9:58pm On Jan 24, 2019
This girl is too pretty
Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by stanliwise(m): 9:58pm On Jan 24, 2019
Techwriter:
This is stealing in public. As long as it has not been paid for, it is stealing. You can do all this in private and we will pretend we dont know what is happening, but to rub it on our faces, we Igbos wont take that

Meanwhile have you seen this natural ways to make your butt rounder and bigger
https://okpeke.com/natural-ways-to-make-your-butt-rounder-and-bigger/

using photoshop to sell drugs... smh
Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 9:59pm On Jan 24, 2019
Every mallam with em kettle..But OBO you see do give this girl the final assurance ni....

Meanwhile, ladies and Gentlemen if you want your hair and beard to grow to an enviable hight, check my signature.. You will see a positive result after two-three weeks of application..A trial will convince you!
Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 24, 2019
delugajackson:

Why carry another person matter for head like bucket?

Nawa o!
Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by idowuswap: 10:01pm On Jan 24, 2019
DAVDO.pls desyroyed tje pussy of that ipogipig ipaf,,and rubbish her awawy
Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 24, 2019
Fineman87:

Remember Sophia, wizzy ex....How market?

Funke Akindele....

Dey run your mouth like tyre undecided
Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by bosmann11: 10:08pm On Jan 24, 2019
delugajackson:
Wetin concern you......enemy of prog-ess
Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by Princedapace(m): 10:14pm On Jan 24, 2019
delugajackson:

All these pictures don't mean sh!t if he doesn't put a ring on it. If you aren't book-smart, atleast try to be street-smart. Time waits for no one.

But she too may not be interested in marriage na.
Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by joechiz: 10:15pm On Jan 24, 2019
SQLmastar:
Her Biafran poosay would have attained a certain diameter by now.. grin lipsrsealed
Recieve sense...��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flavour N'abania Shares 1998 Picture Of Himself As A Drummer-boy / Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today / Annie Idibia's 35th Birthday Party In Dubai: All-White Themed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.