Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London (46662 Views)

BBNaija: Cee-C Denies Shading Tacha After Sharing A 'Misunderstood' Post / Bambam And Teddy-A Kiss In New Loved-up Photo / Davido And Chioma Kiss In London, Profess Love For Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by femi4: 10:20pm On Jan 24, 2019
delugajackson:
At first, [b]I thought this girl was smart but I never knew she was just as dumb as the other baby mamas in Davido's life. Instead of her to coerce him into marriage, she's busy taking pictures for the gram and showcasing cooking skills that she ain't got.

All these pictures don't mean sh!t if he doesn't put a ring on it. If you aren't book-smart, atleast try to be street-smart. Time waits for no one.[/b]
"coerce him into marriage"? That's unintelligent thought
Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by DexterousOne(m): 10:25pm On Jan 24, 2019
Fineman87:

My dear, i agree with you. Many girls of today are worthless. Imagine. It is unafrican to kiss in public and for those pics to go online where they will remain forever. Remember that pics that go online cant be withdrawn.

If davido does not marry her, she will remain single for life. She can fvck around but no decent man will give her a home.

what is this one saying? ?

are you God that would determine whether she will marry it not IF this relationship fail?

For your info, if the relationship no work, she can still get another
Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by DexterousOne(m): 10:26pm On Jan 24, 2019
philip0906:
Jeez! What kind of reasoning is this? undecided
very terrible reasoning I tell you
Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by DexterousOne(m): 10:28pm On Jan 24, 2019
Fineman87:

Jeez. What kind of brain have you got. Will you take for a wife a girl whose kissing pic is online for the world to see. Zone.b

If she is worth it

WHY NOT?!
Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by DexterousOne(m): 10:29pm On Jan 24, 2019
OyiboOyibo:

Tell your family members and leave Nairalanders alone
abi
If the game too sure
why doesn't be sell all his properties
And stake on the game
why must you have to drag others into it
Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by Samgist(m): 10:30pm On Jan 24, 2019
Davido don eat efo shoko
Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 24, 2019
So this duo are still together? anyway they are boring me.
Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by jrusky(m): 10:32pm On Jan 24, 2019
Pls we are talking about election now not this crap ok.
Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by automatix: 10:38pm On Jan 24, 2019
lordizak:

That's just your opinion, she has got a lifetime insurance!
na u give her the life insurance? Lol... How you guys condone mediocrity amazes me.
Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by mutumina007: 10:45pm On Jan 24, 2019
Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by mozona(m): 10:46pm On Jan 24, 2019
see as davido dey scratch his head cos him dey kiss chioma! him neva kiss before.
Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by airex(m): 10:58pm On Jan 24, 2019
delugajackson:
At first, I thought this girl was smart but I never knew she was just as dumb as the other baby mamas in Davido's life. Instead of her to coerce him into marriage, she's busy taking pictures for the gram and showcasing cooking skills that she ain't got.

All these pictures don't mean sh!t if he doesn't put a ring on it. If you aren't book-smart, atleast try to be street-smart. Time waits for no one.
If I tear you slap Ehn? Is it by force to marry? Abi when has marriage become compulsory?
Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by ndindiatu: 11:04pm On Jan 24, 2019
delugajackson:
At first, I thought this girl was smart but I never knew she was just as dumb as the other baby mamas in Davido's life. Instead of her to coerce him into marriage, she's busy taking pictures for the gram and showcasing cooking skills that she ain't got.

All these pictures don't mean sh!t if he doesn't put a ring on it. If you aren't book-smart, atleast try to be street-smart. Time waits for no one.
What time? Marry a heat breaker abi
Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by porshie(f): 11:04pm On Jan 24, 2019
thought they ve separated embarassedthought they ve separated
Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by victorazyvictor(m): 11:15pm On Jan 24, 2019
SQLmastar:
Her Biafran poosay would have attained a certain diameter by now.. grin lipsrsealed

Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by Susylex(f): 11:32pm On Jan 24, 2019
I need this kind of love life, not necessarily the expensive lifestyles but something true and dreaming.... I'm just so much attracted to western men, but my African bros ain't bad too..
Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by TruthHurts100: 11:37pm On Jan 24, 2019
delugajackson:

Come, we dey crase ooo.... How we take know say this girl Sabi cook sef? Who for here don taste her food before? Rubish
Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by Nuelstar(m): 11:46pm On Jan 24, 2019
delugajackson:

so as u dey so u know wetin she dey tell am..
Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by sehisagro: 11:50pm On Jan 24, 2019
love is sweet ooo..

At Sehis Agro Resources, we are involved in the sales and formulation of poultry/ livestock feed, raw materials like soya meal, maize, gnc, pkc, wheat offal, bone meal, limestone, e.t.c, are also sold by us in wholesale or retail quantities.. We also formulate quality poultry feeds. Our broiler Starter and Finisher gives your birds 3kg in less than 7 weeks. Our layers mash increases egg productivity. We are located in Port Harcourt and you could contact us on 09022541225.
We currently formulate quality feeds for a number of farms within and outside Port Harcourt.
Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by Hades2016(m): 12:10am On Jan 25, 2019
dullardpmb:
Wetin dis girl put for her Toto Wey dey sweet Davido like this ? Is she looking better than me?
u be O ?
Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by KingOvo(m): 12:12am On Jan 25, 2019
delugajackson:

EVERYTHING IS WRONG WITH THIS COMMENT and going by the amount of likes you've garnered, it's depressing that a lot of people agree with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by Wisdomikhite: 12:49am On Jan 25, 2019
See below
Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by Nobody: 1:13am On Jan 25, 2019
2019: Reject Buhari, Atiku, Moghalu charges electorate

Idowu Bankole Idowu Bankole
22 hours ago

Kingsley Moghalu

….Says APC, PDP twins in corruption
By Chris Ochayi
The presidential candidate of Young People’s Party, YPP, Prof. Kingsley Moghalu, has called on the electorate to reject the candidates of APC, Muhammadu Buhari and PDP’s Atiku Abubakar during the February 16 presidential polls, while likening both parties to twins in corruption.

Kingsley Moghalu
Moghalu, who made the call at an interactive session with newsmen in Abuja, noted that both PDP and APC lacked direction and have nothing new to offer the nation.

He said the All Progressives Congress and Peoples Democratic Party are twins in corruption.

According to him, “In APC corruption is concentrated among the cabal while in PDP corruption is democratised. My presidency will restore Nigeria to path of greatness.”

Moghalu, who was optimistic on clinching the number one position in the country, noted that he had the strategy to win the election.

He added that his “Emergence would shake the world like the result of the United States Presidential election of 2016.”

“We have the plan and strategy to win the election, I will be sworn in as the president. Many people will be shocked just the way people were shocked in the United States election of 2016 when people went to bed thinking Hillary Clinton would be declared winner only to wake up and heard Donald Trump declared winner.”

ALSO READ: Breaking: PDP Presidential Candidate Atiku Abubakar in US to meet with Congressmen

Moghalu said his government would give education priority because no nation could rise beyond the level of its education, just as he assured to resolve the crisis with the Academic Staff Union of Universities if elected president by committing necessary funds to the sector.

“The office of the presidency is for a person that has the mental capacity for policy formulation and execution. Joblessness, insecurity and ASUU strike will end with YPP.

“My government will invest in education and honour agreement with the union. No society can rise above the level of education of its citizens.”

He said he would remove fuel subsidy and other subsidies on consumption but would subsidise production to get money to run government.

‘We will expand the base of taxation, privatise the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation partly and remove fuel subsidy.”

On the minimum wage, Moghalu asked the government to respect agreements reached with the Nigerian Labour Congress on the N30,000 minimum wage.

Moghalu, who was the former Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, said the N30,000 minimum wage is doable and there should be no form of
Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by mondaypemisire(m): 1:31am On Jan 25, 2019
Davido and chioma are doing like a kid they should ask adekunle gold and simi how they are doing they are relationship
Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by KaYode004(m): 2:53am On Jan 25, 2019
U dat one Epp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Annie Idibia's 35th Birthday Party In Dubai: All-White Themed (Photos) / Flavour N'abania Shares 1998 Picture Of Himself As A Drummer-boy / Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.