Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London (46661 Views)

BBNaija: Cee-C Denies Shading Tacha After Sharing A 'Misunderstood' Post / Bambam And Teddy-A Kiss In New Loved-up Photo / Davido And Chioma Kiss In London, Profess Love For Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by hundredrivas(m): 4:36am On Jan 25, 2019
Dem don come back from dia short brake.Auntie kemi will be like

Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by dullardpmb: 7:00am On Jan 25, 2019
Hades2016:
u be O ?
I'm not Olosho. I'm a single girl that wants to get married.
See my breast below

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by AkupeMBANO(m): 7:35am On Jan 25, 2019
delugajackson:
At first, I thought this girl was smart but I never knew she was just as dumb as the other baby mamas in Davido's life. Instead of her to coerce him into marriage, she's busy taking pictures for the gram and showcasing cooking skills that she ain't got.

All these pictures don't mean sh!t if he doesn't put a ring on it. If you aren't book-smart, atleast try to be street-smart. Time waits for no one.
coerce him into marriage? who is this one?
Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by adoniza(m): 9:15am On Jan 25, 2019
delugajackson:
At first, I thought this girl was smart but I never knew she was just as dumb as the other baby mamas in Davido's life. Instead of her to coerce him into marriage, she's busy taking pictures for the gram and showcasing cooking skills that she ain't got.

All these pictures don't mean sh!t if he doesn't put a ring on it. If you aren't book-smart, atleast try to be street-smart. Time waits for no one.

Such a dumb comment, and I even thought you were smart. If you're smart, why haven't you hugged a transformer yet?
Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by Richywire(m): 10:31am On Jan 25, 2019
I wonder why she hasn't gotten pregnant up till now abii has davido used her womb undecided
Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 25, 2019
Tundexxy:

Remember Sophia, wizzy ex....How market?

Funke Akindele....

Dey run your mouth like tyre undecided

And these ladies have a decent man abi... go away joor
Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 25, 2019
dreezybines:

Lies!!!

Speak for your self... Which one is "no decent man" ?

I repeat, no decent man...
Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 25, 2019
DexterousOne:

what is this one saying? ?

are you God that would determine whether she will marry it not IF this relationship fail?

For your info, if the relationship no work, she can still get another

Another tout. No decent man will give a home of a girl whose pic on internet licking davidos tongue. Another tout will marry her.
Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 25, 2019
DexterousOne:

If she is worth it

WHY NOT?!

Ob boy. You are not a decent guy abeg swerve.
Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by Emmadgud999: 12:09pm On Jan 25, 2019
See as the girl close eyes,Oloshi
Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by Hades2016(m): 5:33pm On Feb 04, 2019
dullardpmb:

I'm not Olosho. I'm a single girl that wants to get married.
See my breast below
lol pls lemme alone cheesy
Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by alexvic12: 4:41pm On Apr 05, 2021
stagger:
This girl is the dumbest in Naija. Leaving her education and all for a guy who will not even marry her at the end.

Prophet!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flavour N'abania Shares 1998 Picture Of Himself As A Drummer-boy / Annie Idibia's 35th Birthday Party In Dubai: All-White Themed (Photos) / Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.