Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,278 members, 7,954,100 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:22 PM

A Simple Wedding I Admire So Much! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Simple Wedding I Admire So Much! (514 Views)

3 Weeks To Our Wedding, I Feel Like Calling It Off / Nigerian man reacts after seeing photos of a white couple very simple wedding / Nigerian Lady Weds Her Best Friend In A Simple Wedding In London. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Simple Wedding I Admire So Much! by enyiamu: 12:30pm On Jan 25, 2019
I checked this life and realized the saying "no best wedding"! Just do what makes you happy. I had to relate it to one of my wonderful friend that just had his wedding. Despite being equal to the task in achieving what it entails to have a glamorous wedding, he decided to make it simple and cute.

Watching his dressing made it very enthusiastic to me. Instead of having what you may not or will not use after your, wedding, I asked, is it not better going for what you will ever use in memory of your great day?

When I personally interviewed this guy, I really saw a lot of reasons in descending to this idea of the word, " simplicity ". I love this. Join me friends to congratulate my guy!

Re: A Simple Wedding I Admire So Much! by Miraxy(m): 12:42pm On Jan 25, 2019
Abi............
Re: A Simple Wedding I Admire So Much! by ariyebaba(m): 12:49pm On Jan 25, 2019
cool...........................

grin

(1) (Reply)

Sex Necessary In A Relationship? / Pope Admits Clerical Abuse Of Nuns Including Sexual Slavery / ❤ What To Do With A Cheating Husband Ch. 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.