Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Zimbabwean Woman Demands Payment As Lover Dumps Her After 9 Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zimbabwean Woman Demands Payment As Lover Dumps Her After 9 Years (16438 Views)

Wedding Photos Of Zimbabwean Woman Born Without Limbs / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House / Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zimbabwean Woman Demands Payment As Lover Dumps Her After 9 Years by GisterBlogger: 9:11pm On Jan 25, 2019
A Zimbabwean woman, Auxillia Mutikinye, has declared that she deserves payment for staying with her lover for nine years and performing all the duties of a wife.

Mutikinye told the court that her policeman lover, Reason Mabena, had tried to dump her by sending her off to her aunt’s place with the excuse that his mother, who didn’t like her, was coming to visit, reports iHarare.

She said, “I still regard him as my husband since we have stayed together for nine years, even though, he didn’t pay my brideprice. Since we had been staying together, my parents have taken him as a son-in-law. If he no longer loves me, he should take me back to my parents in Harare and pay me for the nine years we had been staying together.”

Mabena, who initiated the case had earlier told the court that Mutikinye was threatening his life, and forcibly collecting all his money.

He asked the court to issue a protection order in his favour, so she would stop harassing him. He told the court, “I have been staying with Auxillia Mutikinye who has been verbally and physically abusing me. She has also been coming to my workplace to harass me. She was also forcibly taking my money and I want the court to assist me by stopping her from abusing me.”

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/zimbabwean-woman-demands-payment-as-lover-dumps-her-after-9-years
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Demands Payment As Lover Dumps Her After 9 Years by CreepyBlackpool: 9:24pm On Jan 25, 2019
why should he pay you!!

when he was housing you, feeding you, clothing you, entertaining you with his tv,
did you give him anything other than sex??angryangry

Rrrrrrrubish!

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Demands Payment As Lover Dumps Her After 9 Years by MJBOLT: 9:41pm On Jan 25, 2019
how can you stay with a man you are not married to for 9 years?she must be lord of the rings

8 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Demands Payment As Lover Dumps Her After 9 Years by Monaco2(m): 10:43pm On Jan 25, 2019
Ladies need to respect themselves

29 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Demands Payment As Lover Dumps Her After 9 Years by MrPresident1: 10:44pm On Jan 25, 2019
It is difficult to take sides in this battle, the man and the woman have a common enemy who has sworn to destroy them both

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Demands Payment As Lover Dumps Her After 9 Years by Uglymugg: 10:44pm On Jan 25, 2019
Non-stop knacking for nine years and you just want to leave like that? grin

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Demands Payment As Lover Dumps Her After 9 Years by naijaguy123456(m): 10:44pm On Jan 25, 2019
9 tears ? Toto don turn to express way.

11 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Demands Payment As Lover Dumps Her After 9 Years by freemanbubble: 10:44pm On Jan 25, 2019
Isoright

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Demands Payment As Lover Dumps Her After 9 Years by izzy4shizzy(m): 10:45pm On Jan 25, 2019
Abi, she deserves severance pay

8 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Demands Payment As Lover Dumps Her After 9 Years by willi926(m): 10:45pm On Jan 25, 2019
9 good years cry atimes we men can be ♥ less. Y waste her time wen he knows he can never settle with her. If these woman go better oracle swear 4 am it will surely catch this man.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Demands Payment As Lover Dumps Her After 9 Years by itiswellandwell: 10:45pm On Jan 25, 2019
Unimaginable things always originate from Zimbabwe. Rubbish! Even when he didn't pay her bride price yet she moved in to live with him. Isn't that subject to used and dumped?

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-
quality-8gb-atm
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Demands Payment As Lover Dumps Her After 9 Years by pansophist(m): 10:46pm On Jan 25, 2019
will she pay back the food, rent, utility bills, feeding, and every other thing the man paid during her stay? besides, what exactly is he paying for?

5 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Demands Payment As Lover Dumps Her After 9 Years by Heartforus(m): 10:46pm On Jan 25, 2019
What are you, Jeff Bezos' wife

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Demands Payment As Lover Dumps Her After 9 Years by Pidginwhisper: 10:46pm On Jan 25, 2019
1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9. Wetin remain again!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Demands Payment As Lover Dumps Her After 9 Years by folake4u(f): 10:47pm On Jan 25, 2019
Stop performing wifey duties to a man you're not married to.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Demands Payment As Lover Dumps Her After 9 Years by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 25, 2019
Monaco2:
She is right

She should pay him instead for the feeding, accommodation, clothing, dry cleaning, and other miscellaneous she had enjoyed in the man's house for 9 years. Yeye dey smell.

5 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Demands Payment As Lover Dumps Her After 9 Years by firstolalekan(m): 10:49pm On Jan 25, 2019
Unlucky
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Demands Payment As Lover Dumps Her After 9 Years by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 25, 2019
Na wa! 9years pikin don de secondary school.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Demands Payment As Lover Dumps Her After 9 Years by RockHard: 10:52pm On Jan 25, 2019
Ah! 9-years. Chai.. O ti fi obo jona. grin

5 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Demands Payment As Lover Dumps Her After 9 Years by marvin906(m): 10:52pm On Jan 25, 2019
the ultimate lord of the rings

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Demands Payment As Lover Dumps Her After 9 Years by muhammed50(m): 10:53pm On Jan 25, 2019
Is she mad or something

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Demands Payment As Lover Dumps Her After 9 Years by lilmax(m): 10:54pm On Jan 25, 2019
the man did wrong

if you're not ready to wife her let her go na

she's just speaking out of pain

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Demands Payment As Lover Dumps Her After 9 Years by Figs(m): 10:54pm On Jan 25, 2019
afonjas again
why cant dis wastelanders call themselves to other

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Demands Payment As Lover Dumps Her After 9 Years by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 25, 2019
She deserves a pension, damn! Puna don scatter.. Wicked man cry cry
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Demands Payment As Lover Dumps Her After 9 Years by fatymore(f): 11:01pm On Jan 25, 2019
I am currently on the 7yr of relationship with my guy.. Lol
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Demands Payment As Lover Dumps Her After 9 Years by izzy4shizzy(m): 11:01pm On Jan 25, 2019
Monaco2:
Ladies need to respect themselves

Pass me one chair sharply
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Demands Payment As Lover Dumps Her After 9 Years by Monaco2(m): 11:06pm On Jan 25, 2019
[quote author=izzy4shizzy post=75115634]

Pass me one chair sharply [/quote
wink

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Demands Payment As Lover Dumps Her After 9 Years by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:13pm On Jan 25, 2019
She deserves it for pussy damages but financial lost to men nko in course of dating, wasted years for both side but menopause on the side of the female which means disastrously, men can born even at 100.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? / How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? / My BF Just Cum Inside Me, How Can I Prevent Pregnancy?!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.