Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,208 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Zimbabwean Woman Demands Payment As Lover Dumps Her After 9 Years - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zimbabwean Woman Demands Payment As Lover Dumps Her After 9 Years (16441 Views)

Wedding Photos Of Zimbabwean Woman Born Without Limbs / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House / Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Demands Payment As Lover Dumps Her After 9 Years by izzy4shizzy(m): 11:14pm On Jan 25, 2019
[quote author=Monaco2 post=75115730][/quote]

Thanks bro, see where I bin d patch

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Demands Payment As Lover Dumps Her After 9 Years by 22brains(m): 11:17pm On Jan 25, 2019
GisterBlogger:
A Zimbabwean woman, Auxillia Mutikinye, has declared that she deserves payment for staying with her lover for nine years and performing all the duties of a wife.

Mutikinye told the court that her policeman lover, Reason Mabena, had tried to dump her by sending her off to her aunt’s place with the excuse that his mother, who didn’t like her, was coming to visit, reports iHarare.

She said, “I still regard him as my husband since we have stayed together for nine years, even though, he didn’t pay my brideprice. Since we had been staying together, my parents have taken him as a son-in-law. If he no longer loves me, he should take me back to my parents in Harare and pay me for the nine years we had been staying together.”

Mabena, who initiated the case had earlier told the court that Mutikinye was threatening his life, and forcibly collecting all his money.

He asked the court to issue a protection order in his favour, so she would stop harassing him. He told the court, “I have been staying with Auxillia Mutikinye who has been verbally and physically abusing me. She has also been coming to my workplace to harass me. She was also forcibly taking my money and I want the court to assist me by stopping her from abusing me.”

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/zimbabwean-woman-demands-payment-as-lover-dumps-her-after-9-years

this is what you get when you hook-up with a prostitue.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Demands Payment As Lover Dumps Her After 9 Years by omooba969(m): 11:18pm On Jan 25, 2019
Figs:
afonjas again

why cant dis wastelanders call themselves to other

Your face be like àmàlà & ewédú. grin

Oníranù. cool

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Demands Payment As Lover Dumps Her After 9 Years by 22brains(m): 11:21pm On Jan 25, 2019
this is what you get when you hook-up with a prostitue.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Demands Payment As Lover Dumps Her After 9 Years by Destiblack(m): 11:26pm On Jan 25, 2019
pls if u have domiciliary Union bank acc with visa card,PM for good purpose.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Demands Payment As Lover Dumps Her After 9 Years by Pennywise(m): 11:32pm On Jan 25, 2019
fatymore:
I am currently on the 7yr of relationship with my guy.. Lol

U have been serving for 7 yrs with no marriage?

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Demands Payment As Lover Dumps Her After 9 Years by priapus(m): 12:26am On Jan 26, 2019
She is requesting for her pension after 9 years of active service. shocked
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Demands Payment As Lover Dumps Her After 9 Years by franklynn(m): 2:13am On Jan 26, 2019
When puzzay don sour beyond repair, severance fee is unnegotiable as reaction cannot b reversed n no prospects of getting another man

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Demands Payment As Lover Dumps Her After 9 Years by dingbang(m): 3:31am On Jan 26, 2019
cheesy
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Demands Payment As Lover Dumps Her After 9 Years by Isoduwa(m): 4:48am On Jan 26, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
why should he pay you!!

when he was housing you, feeding you, clothing you, entertaining you with his tv,
did you give him anything other than sex??angryangry

Rrrrrrrubish!

Above everything only the cap lead the way
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Demands Payment As Lover Dumps Her After 9 Years by Ikpongiton: 6:50am On Jan 26, 2019
pay for what now? the two of you enjoyed the food ,the house and even the sex.now,e sweet you,e sweet the man,who go pay money ?
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Demands Payment As Lover Dumps Her After 9 Years by Ikpongiton: 6:58am On Jan 26, 2019
folake4u:
Stop performing wifey duties to a man you're not married to.
what are wifey duties here? no vex oo ,because two of them enjoyed it
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Demands Payment As Lover Dumps Her After 9 Years by fatymore(f): 7:07am On Jan 26, 2019
Pennywise:

U have been serving for 7 yrs with no marriage?
nope
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Demands Payment As Lover Dumps Her After 9 Years by Monaco2(m): 7:25am On Jan 26, 2019
izzy4shizzy:

Thanks bro, see where I bin d patch
grin
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Demands Payment As Lover Dumps Her After 9 Years by longerthroat(m): 8:12am On Jan 26, 2019
MJBOLT:
how can you stay with a man you are not married to for 9 years?she must be lord of the rings

you sure say she see ring wear?
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Demands Payment As Lover Dumps Her After 9 Years by Passionate888: 8:35am On Jan 26, 2019
Like her name, she be auxiliary wife
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Demands Payment As Lover Dumps Her After 9 Years by tightpussy156: 8:39am On Jan 26, 2019
he owes you nothing. throughout the nine years he feed you,cloth you,buy u recharge cards,fix ur hair an so many expense women with their endless demand.let say minimal he will spend like 2millon naira on her every year,for nine years that is 18millon or even.more than that so why pay you.the booth of them loose so if they want to go their separate ways why making noise.I say it again women have nothing to offer in a relationship other than sex.A lot of women are praying today for a man to marry them an take off their finiacial burden they never think of how to impact in the mans life.those that will quote me wrong should take d back door that is the real truth.Those women who can impact on a mans life on this forum should click share.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Demands Payment As Lover Dumps Her After 9 Years by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:56am On Jan 26, 2019
willi926:
9 good years cry atimes we men can be ♥ less. Y waste her time wen he knows he can never settle with her. If these woman go better oracle swear 4 am it will surely catch this man.

Based on the chronicles of Thunder.....

If she didn’t try any other Rockets during the 9 years period .

Make I no hear Na only two times oh..... �

One thing I just know is ... to be successful in life,respect a woman. Called them whatever,you need them to survive every area of life,am talking about people wey know say woman sweet pass honey.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Demands Payment As Lover Dumps Her After 9 Years by JOSLY: 9:46am On Jan 26, 2019
When their going was good, no one heard. Now were I don backfire, them d report. The two are not serious. Abeg next...
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Demands Payment As Lover Dumps Her After 9 Years by folake4u(f): 6:30pm On Jan 26, 2019
Ikpongiton:
what are wifey duties here? no vex oo ,because two of them enjoyed it

Kpanshing a man you're not married to for straight 9years and cohabiting in his house are wifey duties.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Demands Payment As Lover Dumps Her After 9 Years by Ikpongiton: 8:30pm On Jan 29, 2019
folake4u:

Kpanshing a man you're not married to for straight 9years and cohabiting in his house are wifey duties.
the only difference between the two people,is that,one of is working very hard in the day time to tackle the bill and in the night to satisfy the maniac sexualy

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? / I'm 30, She's 18 Can I Marry Her? / Secrets That Can End Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.