Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:17 AM

#tide2019: Nigerian Man Accused Of Sleeping Around Weds - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #tide2019: Nigerian Man Accused Of Sleeping Around Weds (44253 Views)

A Man That Likes Sleeping Around Will Find It Hard To Adjust If He Marries A Vir / Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos / "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #tide2019: Nigerian Man Accused Of Sleeping Around Weds by safarigirl(f): 11:00pm On Jan 25, 2019
Na these ones go come dey disturb Joro Olumofin blog in future.

"Dear Joro,

My husband is a unity husband, a public penis. He has shagged everybody from our maid to the pastor's daughter. I don't know how to confront him. Many people warned me, but I just wanted to be Mrs. Somebody. Joro epp me cry"

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #tide2019: Nigerian Man Accused Of Sleeping Around Weds by metroid(m): 11:10pm On Jan 25, 2019
grin

3 Likes

Re: #tide2019: Nigerian Man Accused Of Sleeping Around Weds by EponOjuku: 11:11pm On Jan 25, 2019
Figs:
its a known phenom in the brown roof kingdom dat their men fxck around

Afonjas disgracing themselves since d days of Opeifa and Aristotle

Ojukwu married his friend's daughter out of shame when he was caught dating her.

Ekwueme impregnated a married woman TWICE!

Your father tapping palmwine in the village is currently running after one small girl selling garden eggs, begging her to allow him put "just the tip".

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: #tide2019: Nigerian Man Accused Of Sleeping Around Weds by folake4u(f): 11:11pm On Jan 25, 2019
don4real18:
So you wanted the fiance to break up with him because of a crazy lady!

Hmmm I reserve my comment on that. No one deserves a cheating partner, no matter how you see/put it.

6 Likes

Re: #tide2019: Nigerian Man Accused Of Sleeping Around Weds by TundeCole(m): 11:15pm On Jan 25, 2019
folake4u:
Sadly it's a man's world

Sho! Na ur world he for be before?
Re: #tide2019: Nigerian Man Accused Of Sleeping Around Weds by folake4u(f): 11:16pm On Jan 25, 2019
TundeCole:

Sho! Na ur world he for be before?

When you understand the sarcasm in my post, we could talk then undecided

2 Likes

Re: #tide2019: Nigerian Man Accused Of Sleeping Around Weds by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 25, 2019
Dead on arrival.

1 Like

Re: #tide2019: Nigerian Man Accused Of Sleeping Around Weds by firstolalekan(m): 11:40pm On Jan 25, 2019
Headlesschicken:
undecided My Yoruba friends no dey disappoint...
What of your osu friends?

2 Likes

Re: #tide2019: Nigerian Man Accused Of Sleeping Around Weds by luminouz(m): 11:41pm On Jan 25, 2019
folake4u:
Sadly it's a man's world
Come here,lemme add u to mine!!
Re: #tide2019: Nigerian Man Accused Of Sleeping Around Weds by KelvinCX(m): 12:02am On Jan 26, 2019
[i][/i]
Re: #tide2019: Nigerian Man Accused Of Sleeping Around Weds by folake4u(f): 12:13am On Jan 26, 2019
luminouz:
Come here,lemme add u to mine!!

You're kidding I know grin grin grin
Re: #tide2019: Nigerian Man Accused Of Sleeping Around Weds by ImaIma1(f): 12:45am On Jan 26, 2019
lilmax:
oh she lost? cheesy

That's what it would seem like...till breeze blows.
Re: #tide2019: Nigerian Man Accused Of Sleeping Around Weds by stanliwise(m): 1:59am On Jan 26, 2019
izzy4shizzy:
A wise man once said, if a key opens all padlocks, it's a master key, but if a padlock is opened by all keys, it's useless

With that said, I rest my case
Nature has proven the wise man wrong wink
Re: #tide2019: Nigerian Man Accused Of Sleeping Around Weds by stanliwise(m): 2:00am On Jan 26, 2019
folake4u:
Sadly it's a man's world
yea, but man made it so not nature.
Re: #tide2019: Nigerian Man Accused Of Sleeping Around Weds by stanliwise(m): 2:03am On Jan 26, 2019
firstolalekan:
A dog must have married a bìtch.

There can never be peace in that union!

LEFTOVER WILL MARRY LEFTOVER
**whsipers** Don't believe the bolded sentence, it is a mind trick.. Thank me later.
Re: #tide2019: Nigerian Man Accused Of Sleeping Around Weds by Nobody: 2:20am On Jan 26, 2019
folake4u:
Sadly it's a man's world
the earlier some women realise this the better...it's just an unfortunate truth...a man who sleeps around and a woman who does are two extremely different things. morally both are wrong but in all other dimensions they are very different...I laugh at nairaland girls who say if a man is cheating girls should cheat too...the consequences are different for both...a man will boldly declare his body count, a woman will lie about hers yet they believe in equality...it's a man's world my dear...well said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #tide2019: Nigerian Man Accused Of Sleeping Around Weds by Nobody: 2:22am On Jan 26, 2019
safarigirl:

"Dear Joro,

My husband is a unity husband, a public penis. He has shagged everybody from our maid to the pastor's daughter. I don't know how to confront him. Many people warned me, but I just wanted to be Mrs. Somebody. Joro epp me cry"
lol...so true...so true...
Re: #tide2019: Nigerian Man Accused Of Sleeping Around Weds by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:18am On Jan 26, 2019
fatymore:
The lady was actually a side chic that got pregnant...

Ikwaikwaikwaikwa

That's why she's going ahead to still marry him. I feel sorry for her.

1 Like

Re: #tide2019: Nigerian Man Accused Of Sleeping Around Weds by immaculate1234(m): 6:27am On Jan 26, 2019
Peterpanny:
Mumu don too much for this buhari regime.see teeth like shovel.and nose like fowl yansh.

You are a negative energy, move you pained ass outta here.
Re: #tide2019: Nigerian Man Accused Of Sleeping Around Weds by Ugosample(m): 6:28am On Jan 26, 2019
folake4u:
Sadly it's a man's world
yea
Re: #tide2019: Nigerian Man Accused Of Sleeping Around Weds by luminouz(m): 6:33am On Jan 26, 2019
folake4u:

You're kidding I know grin grin grin
Don't knock it till u try it babe wink
Re: #tide2019: Nigerian Man Accused Of Sleeping Around Weds by XhosaNostra(f): 6:39am On Jan 26, 2019
Lol, the other one with sunglasses is so feeling himself
Re: #tide2019: Nigerian Man Accused Of Sleeping Around Weds by PapaAdanna: 6:48am On Jan 26, 2019
Peterpanny:
Mumu don too much for this buhari regime.see teeth like shovel.and nose like fowl yansh.
I see d wideness of the teeth Sha, but wat can I say
Re: #tide2019: Nigerian Man Accused Of Sleeping Around Weds by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 26, 2019
Look who won. Hahahahahah. I thought she said she will bring down hell on him, women should learn to move on when a man is getting married, another man will definitely come.
Re: #tide2019: Nigerian Man Accused Of Sleeping Around Weds by Matam(f): 7:51am On Jan 26, 2019
Were you expecting the lady to leave him?
Re: #tide2019: Nigerian Man Accused Of Sleeping Around Weds by Peterpanny: 8:17am On Jan 26, 2019
immaculate1234:

You are a negative energy, move you pained ass outta here.
very very low understanding keee u dia.
Re: #tide2019: Nigerian Man Accused Of Sleeping Around Weds by Treasuredoye(f): 8:22am On Jan 26, 2019
Peterpanny:
Guy you wicked ooo
Re: #tide2019: Nigerian Man Accused Of Sleeping Around Weds by Tizu(m): 8:52am On Jan 26, 2019
folake4u:
Sadly it's a man's world

Why did the girl and her family see this as a communal tragedy or national disaster ? was Ayo her first man wey fuckam? She advertised her family as very irresponsible by dragging her mother, siblings, uncles, friends and the whole world into her failed relationship.
Ayo enjoy your new chassis wife ni. Only God saved you from that irresponsible family.
That family is almost like my in laws.
Re: #tide2019: Nigerian Man Accused Of Sleeping Around Weds by SAMBARRY: 9:12am On Jan 26, 2019
safarigirl:

"Dear Joro,

exactly. Like Myles Munroe of blessed memory will say marriage doesn't change anyone,what he did before marriage, he'll do after marriage. In fact marriage is an amplifier of character

This groom is 500% likely going to cheat on her and he won't do it codedly,he'll do it to her face and ask her to go if she wants to go after all she knew who he was before marrying him

Na her type go change identity or form anonymous to wail and lament on radio or online about how she has prayed and fasted for him to change but hasn't. The ex is not a looser,she just dodged a bullet so she doesn't need to be pained

If you only she knew what wives of promiscuous men go through in private and how many prayer houses they visit,she will dust herself and move on with dignity

I even forgot to add the anti depressant drugs wives of promiscuous rich men take to even be able to function or sleep...shioorrr

The thousands of naira they spend on drugs for STDs nko? The public admiration and silent death on the inside they go through, the disrespect from their husbands nko? I wonder why the ex even had to make threats she ended up not fulfilling. Now that aside,look at the faces of the grooms friends,na their type go dey arrange side chic for the husband

Stop letting your emotions get controlled by weddings you see online, there's a lot of things pictures don't reveal,that go on behind the scene

Another wifey likely to turn to the category of married but living single

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Promotes 'Main Chick' Song In Underwear, Blasted By Nigerians (photos) / The Namibian Tribe Where “sex” Is Offered To Guests / 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.