Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari (18366 Views)

Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win / 25 Points From Interview Of ANN Presidential Aspirant, Olawepo Hashim / Olawepo-hashim: I Was A Lonely Child Who Cheated Death 4 Times While Growing Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by Vrengkat(m): 7:03am On Jan 26, 2019
fergie001:

I beg you in the name of God,retract your last 2 lines,please

Check section 11 of the IA and stop acting like u uneducated
Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by Ihateyoumod: 7:05am On Jan 26, 2019
kevwemike:
Pls and pls Nigerians should stop crying u haven't seen anything yet more are still coming, GEJ warned us that u will not know the freedom u are enjoying until he lives office, but u all wanted change, pls enjoy ur change.

It's leaves and not lives...u will say you are educated o, common words you cannot spell. This one will still call someone a dullard
Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by gambia(m): 7:09am On Jan 26, 2019
WebSurfer:

Bros bring your voice down....
If Onnoghen dey western world, he for resign by himself
. I am nt supporting onnogen, but base on your comment, why did ganduje didn’t resign?
Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by michoim(m): 7:09am On Jan 26, 2019
Nonsense...Empty vessels...
Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by Vrengkat(m): 7:12am On Jan 26, 2019
highdon:

Receive sense

People are having intelligent conversation, you have nothing in ur head to contribute...

You better go and buy your jamb form before due date
Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by Vrengkat(m): 7:15am On Jan 26, 2019
CityNGR:

Your school fees was wasted.

You better go buy Jamb form before them close, you don too stay for house
Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by Vrengkat(m): 7:16am On Jan 26, 2019
CityNGR:

Your school fees was wasted.

You better go buy Jamb form before them close, you don too stay for house, you brain done almost expire
Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by Vrengkat(m): 7:18am On Jan 26, 2019
AFONJACOW:
charge and bail lawyer we Don hear

Pass jamb first, then we go talk
Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by Vrengkat(m): 7:23am On Jan 26, 2019
ibietela2:

So Buhari has clean hands?

Doesn't matter, he has immunity...
Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by Vrengkat(m): 7:25am On Jan 26, 2019
Angelou:

Ayo Salami Presided over the court of appeal... and was never a CJN as you claim

Never claimed he was CJN... Check again

1 Like

Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 26, 2019
[quote author=Vrengkat post=75115957]
Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by Askme8: 7:26am On Jan 26, 2019
Vrengkat:

First, i mean no disrespect as that is not my style, but it took me 5 years to study law and become one of the best in my class, 1 year in Law school, and years of practice to know this things... I'm sure i can't challenge you in what you studied... Atiku with his diploma saraki, PDP have sent you guys on a wild goose chase for politics... In all of this, you are dodging the facts that this dude is guilty... A poor guy in the street would have been stoned by now.

Buhari possess the power to suspend walter by Law...
if thoroughly u are a lawyer u are a disgrace to the bar
Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by Randy100: 7:28am On Jan 26, 2019
anonymous1759:

Your parents wasted thier money for tutuition fee for you. It's just obvious no amount of Education can make you have sense. You're blinded by Ethnicity, religion or hate for one political party. Onoghen that admitted to the crime. What stops him from resigning like Adeosun? I'm almost certain you're Part of the people who clamoured for Adeosun to resign HYPOCRITE.
keep quiet, stop sounding so stupid. The president is raping our democracy and you are talking nonsense. The constitution stated that the president has no power to do so. The judiciary is an independent body just as the executive. My friend you should condemn tyranny no matter the form. Our constitution is supreme to the president and not the other way round. Quit being an educated slowpoke.
Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by Askme8: 7:28am On Jan 26, 2019
Awol1:

Even without court order you say?

that's irrespective of constitutional provision?

Is that not anarchy?

Is that what was taught at Law school in your time?
stop giving that guy attention it is obvious he is a Sharia lawyer
Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by MNDY(m): 7:30am On Jan 26, 2019
anonymous1759:

Every sensible Nigerian knows that onoghen should have resigned just like Adeosun after admitting to the crime. Stop supporting evil because you hate Buhari or APC. In developed countries this CJN would have honourably resigned.

He should have resigned.
But since he did not want to, why would PMB not follow due process in removing or suspending him after which he can be tried in court and made to face the full wrath of the law since that is what he (Onnogen) wants rather than resign
Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by MNDY(m): 7:31am On Jan 26, 2019
anonymous1759:

Every sensible Nigerian knows that onoghen should have resigned just like Adeosun after admitting to the crime. Stop supporting evil because you hate Buhari or APC. In developed countries this CJN would have honourably resigned.

He should have resigned.
But since he did not want to, why would PMB not follow due process in removing or suspending him after which he can be tried in court and made to face the full wrath of the law since that is what he (Onnogen) wants rather than resign?
Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 26, 2019
Vrengkat:
Cheap popularity is all this guy wants, it's unfortunate he can't get enough to get votes

Bro, stop commenting on issues you know nothing about...

You don't know the law, you are not a lawyer... So shhhhhhhh.

Assignment - check section 11 of the Interpretation Act and then tell me if Buhari cannot suspend the CJN

First of all, the word removal is not synonymous to suspension, unless there is precedent for this, buhari has not gone contrary to law, it is left for the court to use the mischief rule to adjudicate this matter... The word removal is not defined

Secondly, Walter for fear that the NJC would suspend him, adjourned the NJC seating indefinitely... That just reaffirms his guilt.

Thirdly, why are you putting out your neck for someone you are sure is guilty, do you know how many supreme Court cases has suffered due to this struggle, today was suppose to be the hearing of the APC portharcourt case, but nothing... Cause of one man

The fight against corruption in Nigeria is a hard one, I commend Buhari for this, I am a lawyer, part of the judiciary, I do not see this as an attack on the judiciary, but a cleansing, after all, he who comes to equity must come with clean hands...

I won't use Sanusi as a precedent, try to reconcile this with GEJ and Ayo salami

Problem is in GEJ and Salami case, the NJC ordered Salami's suspension. Unlike here where it's a purported order of CCT. DOA!!
Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by Vrengkat(m): 7:35am On Jan 26, 2019
Ugochukw15:
. When did the NJC recommend his suspension or removal to Buhari in this present circumstance Bro? Let it not be that you are one of this Charge and Bail hungry Lawyers who can't defend the ethics of their proffession.

You see why i keep saying don't comment on what you don't know... You are what I call Nepeu in law, you can't even state your right to the police...

Maybe you didn't read my post(lazy youth 22768)

This is not a case on the removal of the CJN, but his suspension....

I don't get paid to do this(doing it to educate parasites of fake news) have to stop here...

If you are educated and not just here cause of your hate for buhari, you will know that the president has the power to suspend the CJN by section 11 of the IA
Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by olamimd: 7:36am On Jan 26, 2019
Brilliant submission. But if I may ask, what is the implication of Section 37(2) of the IA to Section 11 of the Interpretation Act in contrast to Section 292 OF the 1999 Constitution (as amended).

Vrengkat:

First, Jonathan did not act on the recommendation of the NJC, the NJC only gave GEJ support after salami was already removed

Assignment - check section 11 of the Interpretation Act and then tell me if Buhari cannot suspend the CJN
Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by Vrengkat(m): 7:39am On Jan 26, 2019
WritePal:

Shut up your mouth and stop repeating your tired, twisted lines or I'll do it for you from here spirituality and a thunderous, brsin-resetting one at thst angry angry!

There are 3 arms of government with 3 heads -President - CJN -Senate President. One of them cannot just wake up and suspend another without due process. It's like Saraki suspending bubu without due process of impeachment by the legislature.

Only a dictator does that and bubu is one in a babaringa deceiving shallow minds and sycophants like you under the guise of fighting corruption.

Such twisted and depraved soul. He was booed in the Senate. Next day, the trial of Melaye began.

He clearly saw SE/SS has rejected him during campaign, the next day he unconstitutionality removed their most high profiled public official.

After Atiku is sworn in on May 29, we shall begin a review of the constitution to ensure an unfortunate personality like bubu never becomes president again.

Lol, this the funniest post I've gotten today... Good luck on that bro
Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by ibietela2(m): 7:40am On Jan 26, 2019
Vrengkat:

Doesn't matter, he has immunity...

Imagine, all these charge and bail lawyers
Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by lyricalz: 7:45am On Jan 26, 2019
Vrengkat:
Cheap popularity is all this guy wants, it's unfortunate he can't get enough to get votes

First of all, the word removal is not synonymous to suspension, unless there is precedent for this, buhari has not gone contrary to law, it is left for the court to use the mischief rule to adjudicate this matter... The word removal is not defined

Secondly, Walter for fear that the NJC would suspend him, adjourned the NJC seating indefinitely... That just reaffirms his guilt.

Thirdly, why are you putting out your neck for someone you are sure is guilty, do you know how many supreme Court cases has suffered due to this struggle, today was suppose to be the hearing of the APC portharcourt case, but nothing... Cause of one man

The fight against corruption in Nigeria is a hard one, I commend Buhari for this, I am a lawyer, part of the judiciary, I do not see this as an attack on the judiciary, but a cleansing, after all, he who comes to equity must come with clean hands...

I won't use Sanusi as a precedent, try to reconcile this with GEJ and Ayo salami

only a fool believes buhari is fighting corruption, with all video evidence against the kano state governor, absolutely nothing was done by mr. integrity all buhari could say was that he did not know the level of technology usef in making that video. what a shame on all of u.
Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by NkayStory(f): 7:49am On Jan 26, 2019
Vrengkat:

First, Jonathan did not act on the recommendation of the NJC, the NJC only gave GEJ support after salami was already removed

You must be a 'charge and bail lawyer...Let me join the bros up there in crying for you and our Education system cry cry
Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by Mujtahida: 7:50am On Jan 26, 2019
Vrengkat:

Dumb lawyer. Already labelling the CJN guilty when the constitution presumes he is innocent until proven guilty. When it comes to corruption it's always the other man who is corrupt but you are you not corrupt? When you go to the registry of court don't you give bribe? Don't you cut corners? In filing your processes in court don't you surcharge your clients? Criminal like you. It's always the other man who is corrupt. You, you are a saint. Weh done.

Whenever I see a person bleating about buhari fighting corruption I see a fool, an idiot and a crass dupe.
Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by Vrengkat(m): 7:51am On Jan 26, 2019
macaranta:

When you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is to stop digging.
Do you understand the principles of separation of powers in a democracy?

You don't know how to argue... Principle of separation of power is not law, it is a principle relied on while the drafters drafted our laws...

Have you also heard of checks and balances? Do u know a president can be impeached with 2/3 of the house votes, and no other arm of government has to be involved?
Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by anonymous1759(m): 7:52am On Jan 26, 2019
[quote author=MNDY post=75121515]

He should have resigned.
But since he did not want to, why would PMB not follow due process in removing or suspending him after which he can be tried in court and made to face the full wrath of the law since that is what he (Onnogen) wants rather than resign?[/quo

Bro, we'll know our judicial system is messed up, people like Onoghen made it so. Using the rule of law as self defence. onoghen knows if he goes to the court the Case can be easily manupulated. Sometimes drastic measures like this should be taken.
And you don't have to support him (onoghen) because if you've a Case in Front of him he won't spare you because you're not an Elite.
Onoghen and and Mike Ezehhome encourage our politicians to Steal and brainwash us with the rule of law. But when it comes to masses the law is very strict.
Until the masses stop supporting these thieves the looting won't stop. Just take a look at your post quoting that lawyer if someone like Onoghen sees it won't he be happy that some people still support him??
Look at all the social media platform yesterday supporting Onoghen. And tomorrow we pray for better leaders when we encourage them to Steal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by Vrengkat(m): 7:53am On Jan 26, 2019
Askme8:
if thoroughly u are a lawyer u are a disgrace to the bar

I will give ur mind 21 more years to grow
Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by Vrengkat(m): 7:55am On Jan 26, 2019
Buckubuck:

Problem is in GEJ and Salami case, the NJC ordered Salami's suspension. Unlike here where it's a purported order of CCT. DOA!!

Read the comment again... This is suspension, not removal
Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by Horlarewaju02(m): 7:55am On Jan 26, 2019
Enough Is Enough Time To Go Buhari, We Need To Chase Them Away Nigerians
Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by Vrengkat(m): 7:59am On Jan 26, 2019
ibietela2:

Imagine, all these charge and bail lawyers

If you have passed common entrance, you will understand that the president is not in question here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kwankwasiyya Criticise Ganduje Over Planned Demolition Of Kofar Nassarawa Bridge / Shehu Sani: Aggrieved Nigerian Governors Should Join AAC, Sowore’s Party / Sullivan Chime Congratulates Governor-Elect Peter Mbah (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.