Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari (18368 Views)

Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win / 25 Points From Interview Of ANN Presidential Aspirant, Olawepo Hashim / Olawepo-hashim: I Was A Lonely Child Who Cheated Death 4 Times While Growing Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:55am On Jan 26, 2019
Vrengkat:
Cheap popularity is all this guy wants, it's unfortunate he can't get enough to get votes

Bro, stop commenting on issues you know nothing about...

You don't know the law, you are not a lawyer... So shhhhhhhh.

Assignment - check section 11 of the Interpretation Act and then tell me if Buhari cannot suspend the CJN

First of all, the word removal is not synonymous to suspension, unless there is precedent for this, buhari has not gone contrary to law, it is left for the court to use the mischief rule to adjudicate this matter... The word removal is not defined

Secondly, Walter for fear that the NJC would suspend him, adjourned the NJC seating indefinitely... That just reaffirms his guilt.

Thirdly, why are you putting out your neck for someone you are sure is guilty, do you know how many supreme Court cases has suffered due to this struggle, today was suppose to be the hearing of the APC portharcourt case, but nothing... Cause of one man

The fight against corruption in Nigeria is a hard one, I commend Buhari for this, I am a lawyer, part of the judiciary, I do not see this as an attack on the judiciary, but a cleansing, after all, he who comes to equity must come with clean hands...

I won't use Sanusi as a precedent, try to reconcile this with GEJ and Ayo salami

He wasn't corrupt until 2 months before the election, you claim to be fighting corruption yet you go about sharing bags of rice and Tradermoni to buy votes, you claim to follow court orders yet dasuki is still in detention after the court ruled in his favor, you claim to be fighting corruption but Ganduje is still walking free despite a very strong accusation, you are not quick on Ganduje's case but very switch with CJN both of which are accused of corruption.

Not respecting court order is CORRUPTION in itself.

Sane people would ask if he followed due process.

Supporting a party is no excuse for your stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by jamace(m): 9:00am On Jan 26, 2019
Can Buhari suspend/remove the Senate President? NO. Therefore, Buhari can not suspend or remove the CJN.

What Buhari could have done to be on the part of law was to bring up the criminal allegations against the CJN before the NJC and the NASS, and then lobby the NJC and the NASS to vote for CJN removal/suspension.

Buhari is wrong!
Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:04am On Jan 26, 2019
Vrengkat:

Give your grandfather section 11 of the IA and watch him choke... Send me videos bro

You read it out, and choke on your lies
Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by pryme(m): 9:14am On Jan 26, 2019
Vrengkat:

Abeg, who appoints the CJN? Please educate me

Hahahaha, people only see the constitution when it supports their claim, but become blind and deaf when it goes against their claims.

I can remember how there was pressure on Buhari when there was delay to appoint Onnoghen. Truth be told PDP will do the same thing if it were them, they would have removed a CJN that was aiding APC win tribunal cases.

It's a dog eat dog world, even as they say Buhari is dumb PDP are still yet to outsmart him, Buhari is winning because we have a very dumb and corrupt opposition.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by lyricalz: 9:19am On Jan 26, 2019
Vrengkat:

Trust me, I believe Gandollar is corrupt, and that video is real... But no one can do anything about it, cause Gandollar possess immunity... That is our law bro

but mr. intergrity didn't condemn the act instead he supported it by saying he doesn't know the technology used in making video. That means anybody can be involved in a messy act and blame our precious tech for it. My brother buhari is not fighting any corruption, he is just attacking perceive enemies.
Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by anonymous1759(m): 9:25am On Jan 26, 2019
Ozkar:
so because some people have been murdering others and at times have gotten away with it, I can as well come and bash your ignorant head on some wall till you go cold and it would be fine?

You sound very shallow right now. The NBA which you would be a registered member of if you are called to bar condemned this tyrannical disregard for the law, but you are here defending it.

Someday, the tyranny which you are justifying would engulf you and those you hold dear. That day you'd cry for justice, but she would have been long dead with your approval and that of your kind.

What justice are you taking about Justice for the poor or the rich? People who Steal bilions have a special law that backs them but the one's who Steal Maggi rot in jail because they can't manover their way to buy the juducial system.. I know you're from South or South East. Or a pdp supporter. You're not ignorant but just blinded by ethnicity, religion or because you're partisan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by pryme(m): 9:30am On Jan 26, 2019
bobonkiti101:

Actually, he didn't mess up by his admission in writing...the law in such situation is that there will be no need for reference to. CCT where someone admits in writing to a petition. The system was designed to be a truth rewarding one. One can only be prosecuted when he challenges or denies a petition. ....but the petition being politically motivated and the executive being in a race against time to remove him before the election disregarded every law ( ignorantly or mischievously). My greatest issue is with the northern judges whom have allowed themselves to be used as a tool by this administration. Their loyalty should be with the constitution and not a political party, religion or tribe. This is unfortunate.

If the first 2 lines of your post is true, then this is very very bad. People will be left of the hook for admitting they are at fault.

Technicalities in law is what makes, arm robbers and rapist will go home free.
I wonder if there will be any lawyer in heaven.
Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by Ajibulu1(m): 9:31am On Jan 26, 2019
sotall:
He isn't appointed.

Wrong use of English.
The president appoints his ministers and head of national institutions as well security outfits. He doesn't appoint the CJN. The CJN is the head of the judiciary, an independent arm of government. The president can nominate a person for the position of CJN and the national assembly confirms it.
It also takes both of them to remove him and not one of them.
This isn't same with ministers or security chiefs appointed by the President, he can fire/suspend them as he wish

Mr President appoint the CJN base on the recommendation of NJC. And it's have the power to suspend him if his corrupt on the NJC recommendation.. but on the case CCT ask Mr President to suspend him and appoint the most senior justice.. pending when his trial is concluded... Mr President didn't just suspend the CJN, it's an order from CCT.. nobody is above the law.
Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 26, 2019
Vrengkat:

Read the comment again... This is suspension, not removal
Let me ask you a question. If you work in the finance department of a company and you've been accused of misappropriation, can the head of the technical department suspend you?
Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by ttmax09(m): 9:50am On Jan 26, 2019
sokera:
I doubt it if Nigerians are ready for a clean country , we allowed these elites to use us and we forget we are to fight for a safe country ... Buhari decisions is creating tension in the country just because a leader of a nation judiciary did something that’s against the law of the nation ... CJN messed up big time and Buhari hook up to the opportunity to deal with him ... we are in trouble in this country if majority is keeping mute on the wrong part of the CJN ... before you quote me negatively remember the CJN accepted his faults ....
Yet he couldn't deal with gandollar till date caught on camera or babachir david lawal for years or is it the NHIS boss that they brought back again. I don't care about him removing the CJN but why been biased. It shows further that mr presido is sentimental and a bigot. Never knew he could be this active until this.
Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by Mujtahida: 9:52am On Jan 26, 2019
Vrengkat:

Church brother, walter admitted he made the omission... Try to follow the case... He said he was ignorant, but I somehow cant find that defence in our law
I don't need to follow the case. I am live in the action. I prepared some of the processes filed in this matter.

You don't know what's happening. It's better to keep quiet than to jive.

So you think Onnoghen as an eminent jurist did not know what he was doing when he gave a written admission?

You've been going on and on screaming everywhere that you are a lawyer. Okay what does section three of the Code of Conduct Bureau and Tribunal Act say? Read especially the proviso to the said section.
Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by adeiza4u(m): 9:58am On Jan 26, 2019
Vrengkat:

Section 231. (1) The appointment of a person to the office of Chief Justice of Nigeria shall be made by the President on the recommendation of the National Judicial Council subject to confirmation of such appointment by the Senate.

So u c... It is an appointment by Buhari...

This is not removal of the cjn, but suspension as captured in the IA
I was passionately following your argument, but now I inferred from your supposed facts that you're a sham of a lawyer. You don't even understand the language of the law. What a shame Mr lawyer!
Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by adimndubisi: 10:07am On Jan 26, 2019
yen yen yen but he's corrupt.

Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by sokera: 10:08am On Jan 26, 2019
ttmax09:
Yet he couldn't deal with gandollar till date caught on camera or babachir david lawal for years or is it the NHIS boss that they brought back again. I don't care about him removing the CJN but why been biased. It shows further that mr presido is sentimental and a bigot. Never knew he could be this active until this.
you are right and I think this is the kind of development that should make us happy , we want the corrupted ones to face the law... either by legality or witch-hunting should not matter to the common man but we should fight for a safe county not allowing sentiments, religion , ethnicity destroy us as a nation .... if truly we Nigerians want a true democracy system that works fine then we should ask questions how CJN got those money, properties and why he forgot to declare his assets correctly before questioning President Buhari why he suspended him ... but I doubt Nigerians should do that , we are divided along political parties, ethnicity, religion and geographical region ... we are in trouble in Nigeria we don’t know yet ....
Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by Ozkar: 10:46am On Jan 26, 2019
anonymous1759:

What justice are you taking about Justice for the poor or the rich? People who Steal bilions have a special law that backs them but the one's who Steal Maggi rot in jail because they can't manover their way to buy the juducial system.. I know you're from South or South East. Or a pdp supporter. You're not ignorant but just blinded by ethnicity, religion or because you're partisan.
justice is justice. No one is saying the CJ N is a saint. He may well be guilty, but Buhari has no constitutional power to suspend him on his own.

You don't see the bigger picture, do you? If you disregard the constitution, it means you are claiming it is nonsense you are above it. As crazy as Trump is, he cannot dare try to usurp the power of the Judiciary or Legislative. Americans would stew him. They respect their constitution there.

There is a reason the constitution separates powers and includes check and balances. So that one arm of government doesn't become so powerful that it starts acting arbitrarily.

The presidential oath includes a vow to uphold the constitution. Buhari has broken his oath of office.
Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by Randy100: 10:59am On Jan 26, 2019
anonymous1759:

I'm sure if you've a Case against onoghen and tell him '' my lord I'm sorry I forgot to declear my asset do you think he would spare you?? Rule of law rule law our generation and the unborn generation are looted by these thieves which you support. With people like you this country can't move forward.
You use the rule of law to make an excuse for the point you're raising but from afar I know you're driven by hate For Buhari nonsense.

Rule of law rule of law, Gandoje, FfK, Mama peace, Fayose etc all of them are still walking feely people you and I know they really stole.

What Nigeria needs at this point is a good Tyrant. Democracy don't suit us We're not civilized yet. We use the rule of law as a means to Steal more than using it to protect our rights. Rule of law my foot Evans is still fresh in the prison while the innocent people he killed are dead and done. Continue Mr rule of law and pray you don't have a Case with an Elite that's when you'll realize the rule of law is a Scam. When you don't have money.
That was how Hitler started his own and he has supporters like you. Deep down you know the president is doing it for his own selfish reasons. Posterity will judge him.
Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by Vrengkat(m): 11:07am On Jan 26, 2019
Mujtahida:

I don't need to follow the case. I am live in the action. I prepared some of the processes filed in this matter.

You don't know what's happening. It's better to keep quiet than to jive.

So you think Onnoghen as an eminent jurist did not know what he was doing when he gave a written admission?

You've been going on and on screaming everywhere that you are a lawyer. Okay what does section three of the Code of Conduct Bureau and Tribunal Act say? Read especially the proviso to the said section.

Functions of the Bureau

The functions of the Bureau shall be to-

(a) receive assets declarations by public officers in accordance with the provisions of this Act;

(b) examine the assets declarations and ensure that they comply with the requirements of this Act and of any law for the time being in force;

(c) take and retain custody of such assets declarations; and

(d) receive complaints about non-compliance with or breach of this Act and where the Bureau considers it necessary to do so, refer such complaints to the Code of Conduct Tribunal established by section 20 of this Act in accordance with the provisions of sections 20 to 25 of this Act:

Provided that where the person concerned makes a written admission of such breach or non-compliance, no reference to the Tribunal shall be necessary.

This has nothing to do with the suspension of walter... This is the case(can't make comment on things already in court) stay on topic man... The issue here is the suspension which is covered under section 11 of the IA.
Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by Vrengkat(m): 11:09am On Jan 26, 2019
Buckubuck:

Let me ask you a question. If you work in the finance department of a company and you've been accused of misappropriation, can the head of the technical department suspend you?

Wrong analogy, try again
Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by Thobiy(m): 11:09am On Jan 26, 2019
Vrengkat:
Cheap popularity is all this guy wants, it's unfortunate he can't get enough to get votes
Bro, stop commenting on issues you know nothing about...
You don't know the law,
I Am Not Justifying What Onnoghen Did, What He Has Done Is Corruption. But Guy Leave Law Here, So Onnoghen is the only corrupt officer in this buhari regime, nothing has been done to others corrupt officials, he always has excuse when it comes to his kinsmen. Now election is just some week, he suspend CJN from SOUTH and appoint a NORTHERNER, what signal is he given. So Nobody Is Capable From The South that he can choose.
And Pls Don't Say He Chose The Acting base on merit because we all know that is a lie
(Tribalism is what buhari has gotten all of us into)
Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by Vrengkat(m): 11:17am On Jan 26, 2019
lyricalz:

but mr. intergrity didn't condemn the act instead he supported it by saying he doesn't know the technology used in making video. That means anybody can be involved in a messy act and blame our precious tech for it. My brother buhari is not fighting any corruption, he is just attacking perceive enemies.

Condemning Ganduje would only cause political issues... He is a wise man, condemning an act without action is stupidity...

Also Ganduje video is not admissible in court, therefore on what ground would he be condemning it? On the ground of an illegal document?

If you want to be blind about the fight against corruption, continue... But if you really want to see, come to abuja and see mansions abandoned, the owners are on the run... If you want to see more, check EFCC page on IG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by Vrengkat(m): 11:30am On Jan 26, 2019
KingOfAmebo:

He wasn't corrupt until 2 months before the election, you claim to be fighting corruption yet you go about sharing bags of rice and Tradermoni to buy votes, you claim to follow court orders yet dasuki is still in detention after the court ruled in his favor, you claim to be fighting corruption but Ganduje is still walking free despite a very strong accusation, you are not quick on Ganduje's case but very switch with CJN both of which are accused of corruption.

Not respecting court order is CORRUPTION in itself.

Sane people would ask if he followed due process.

Supporting a party is no excuse for your stupidity.

I can't say walter is corrupt, but what I can say is, it is for the court to decide...

Tradermoni is in our budget... Dont be ignorant, PDP and APC passed it, they are just implementing the budget

Dasuki charges keeps getting refreshed that is why he is still there, he has to keep requesting bail on every new charge...

Ganduje has immunity and the video is not admissible in court

You corrupt people rise to the defence of ur people I understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by Vrengkat(m): 11:35am On Jan 26, 2019
Ozkar:
dude, you don't know the law. Strongly doubt you are a lawyer as you claim.

There is no constitutional provision for 'suspension' of the head of the judiciary arm of government. There's no precedence either. It's either you are keeping him or removing him. What Buhari has done is technically removal. He wasn't appointed solely by the president and so cannot be suspended/removed by him.

If you are removing him, then the NJC and senate has to be involved, not just on the order of some bloody CCT that is even lower than the Court of Appeal.

Talking about equity and clean hands, hope you know the judge of the CCT has a case with EFCC.

You people keep saying constitution like you know what that word means... The Constitution does not cover everything that is why we have acts... Go and read section 11 of IA and shut up like all your peers I just schooled
Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 26, 2019
Vrengkat:

Wrong analogy, try again

Simpletons like you cannot get the analogy even if your brain was opened and the analogy fixed in the brightest part. You're bereft of understanding and just following the crowd whose chants sound familiar to you. Byee
Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by Vrengkat(m): 11:47am On Jan 26, 2019
bishopkay:

He may think he's smart but nope it's foolishness and he and Tanko just set a very bad precedence for our democracy. I am even shocked someone as "Learned" as Tanko would choose to be part of such charade. Anyways I insist he's CJB chief justice of Buhari not Nigeria

I am aware of this... Not just this though, our law has so many vices against the Judiciary... We are far from being independent... We need constitutional amendment to fix the judiciary...

I am a proponent of "just cause you can do something, doesn't mean you should" for them to stoop this low, they really wanted this man out
Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by Vrengkat(m): 11:48am On Jan 26, 2019
[quote author=fergie001 post=75123270][/quote]

What did the section tell you?
Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by Vrengkat(m): 11:50am On Jan 26, 2019
Cloud007:
who swears in a president. Oga don't be myopic.

Swear in = appoint in your language ba
Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by anonymous1759(m): 11:52am On Jan 26, 2019
Randy100:
That was how Hitler started his own and he has supporters like you. Deep down you know the president is doing it for his own selfish reasons. Posterity will judge him.

FYI I'm not a BMC but I say what I feel is right. We all know what's right. KEMI ADEOSUN could have stayed in office if she wanted to We've so many people like that still sitting in various position eg. Saraki, Kashamu, Ekeremadu, Gandoje, Dino, david Mark etc etc all of them are indicted in one scandal or the other. Your Stupid rule of law still support them to hold in their various offices. I' m sure you're Part of the people who clamoured for Adeosun to resign that is the right thing to do. But is not the right for him (onoghen) to honourably resign. HYPOCRITES...

If the rule of law

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by bishopkay: 11:53am On Jan 26, 2019
Vrengkat:

I am aware of this... Not just this though, our law has so many vices against the Judiciary... We are far from being independent... We need constitutional amendment to fix the judiciary...

I am a proponent of "just cause you can do something, doesn't mean you should" for them to stoop this low, they really wanted this man out

Now we are on the same page Bro! It's unfortunate but this is a bad precedence everyone should rise up against but we have attack dogs all over supporting the man who's threatening to enmesh the constitution into disrepute forgetting it's this constitution that holds the entity known as Nigeria
Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by Vrengkat(m): 11:55am On Jan 26, 2019
Buckubuck:

Simpletons like you cannot get the analogy even if your brain was opened and the analogy fixed in the brightest part. You're bereft of understanding and just following the crowd whose chants sound familiar to you. Byee

Bro, when you hit puberty tell me...
Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:58am On Jan 26, 2019
Vrengkat:

I can't say walter is corrupt, but what I can say is, it is for the court to decide...

Tradermoni is in our budget... Dont be ignorant, PDP and APC passed it, they are just implementing the budget

Dasuki charges keeps getting refreshed that is why he is still there, he has to keep requesting bail on every new charge...

Ganduje has immunity and the video is not admissible in court

You corrupt people rise to the defence of ur people I understand

Read this:

[b]Why Buhari hurriedly sacked CJN – Investigation

More facts emerged in Abuja on Saturday on why Buhari could not wait for the court to determine the fate of the CJN.

Onnoghen, it was gathered, was billed to inaugurate judges that will adjudicate over the conduct of the 2019 elections in the country.

The suspended judge had fixed Saturday (today) for the inauguration of the election petition panels.

Details of tomorrow’s election panels to be sworn in, according to a dependable sources at the Supreme Court are 250 judges.

The source said, “There are a total of 250 members who would sit on the election panels. The panels comprise National Assembly Election Petition Tribunals, Governorship Election Petition Tribunals, and State Assembly Election Petition Tribunals.

“His sudden removal was aimed at either stopping the event or removing some judges on the lists. That is what will happen.”

It was gathered that judges that would make the panels had arrived Abuja, with the hope that they would be inaugurated on Saturday.[/b]

https://punchng.com/uproar-as-buhari-suspends-onnoghen/

When you are done reading, reason with your God given brain, set politics and sentiments aside and see if Buhari's actions are democratic...nobody is stopping you from being a supporter of APC or Buhari but atleast reason like a human sometimes, don't be enslaved.

Don't behave like someone under a spell.
Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 26, 2019
Vrengkat:

Bro, when you hit puberty tell me...

I hope you're there already cause you need to get over it fast.
You claim to be a lawyer yet you're supporting invitation to anarchy. Just imagine the CJN also suspending the president too since he administers the oath of office to an incoming president. You'll then understand the importance of the rule of law and constitutionalism. In hindsight, its clear that the reason why suspension is not envisaged in the constitution for certain categories of public office holders is to forestall a situation like this where such posts become subject to political interference. You're either in or out not queried, or suspended or any other disciplinary control which buhari seeks to inculcate albeit autocratically.

If Buhari and his cabals mean well, what they could have done was to officially refer the matter to the NJC at which case the CJN would come under pressure to step aside to uphold the principle of fair hearing. By then, even public opinion would weigh heavily against the CJN. But because the whole thing is political, he ascribed to himself powers the does not have. This is simple logic even you would understand
Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by Randy100: 12:06pm On Jan 26, 2019
anonymous1759:

FYI I'm not a BMC but I say what I feel is right. We all know what's right. KEMI ADEOSUN could have stayed in office if she wanted to We've so many people like that still sitting in various position eg. Saraki, Kashamu, Ekeremadu, Gandoje, Dino, david Mark etc etc all of them are indicted in one scandal or the other. Your Stupid rule of law still support them to hold in their various offices. I' m sure you're Part of the people who clamoured for Adeosun to resign that is the right thing to do. But is not the right for him (onoghen) to honourably resign. HYPOCRITES...

If the rule of law
I rest my case with this quote from Montesquieu and he said "There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetuated under the shield of law and in the name of justice " think about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nobody Is Totally Well - Umahi Replies Those Saying That Tinubu Is Not Healthy / Peter Obi And The Last ‘Big Men’ By Chidi Amuta / Supreme Court To Decide Kano, 6 Other Governorship Cases Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.