Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari (18369 Views)

Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win / 25 Points From Interview Of ANN Presidential Aspirant, Olawepo Hashim / Olawepo-hashim: I Was A Lonely Child Who Cheated Death 4 Times While Growing Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by macaranta(m): 12:11pm On Jan 26, 2019
Vrengkat:

You don't know how to argue... Principle of separation of power is not law, it is a principle relied on while the drafters drafted our laws...

Have you also heard of checks and balances? Do u know a president can be impeached with 2/3 of the house votes, and no other arm of government has to be involved?
I'm done arguing with you. You know nothing
Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by anonymous1759(m): 12:16pm On Jan 26, 2019
Randy100:
I rest my case with this quote from Montesquieu and he said "There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetuated under the shield of law and in the name of justice " think about it.

That's sophisticated exactly the same thing our politicians do grin grin grin grin in the name of Rule of law all manner of sh*t go on... Ghadaffi was a tyrant but he'd good intention for the people... We can see the difference back then when Libya was Libya you can also compare Libya to Nigeria that's practicing rule of law We're not yet ripe for.
Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by WebSurfer(m): 12:40pm On Jan 26, 2019
gambia:
. I am nt supporting onnogen, but base on your comment, why did ganduje didn’t resign?
Do you really know the constitution ? Or anything about immunity
Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by WebSurfer(m): 12:41pm On Jan 26, 2019
Princedapace:

If the kano state governor dey western world, him for resign..

U see, we wouldn't have had problems with Buhari if he had followed due process and also not been bias.

U can't be bias and be hunting others who don't bow to your own demand.

Pls Nigeria is not his property. It is our sweat as citizens that are used to pay Buhari and his family.
Immunity brother, he will surely answer questions later
Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by nextnear(m): 1:00pm On Jan 26, 2019
crafteck:

So your talk is about your moral stand not the law, and you are against anything contradicting your veiw. Pls be neutral.
yet you are still unable to understand things in a simple way, anyway just be fine.
Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by nextnear(m): 1:03pm On Jan 26, 2019
Vrengkat:

I don't think I insulted him, just stated facts...

I am not misquoting anything... Put effort and check section 11, I have shut down ur peers who were here earlier on buying the matter from there Atiku... Stop thinking and go and read it...

You can read the law, but only a lawyer comprehends, connect, and can make sense everything, we have 6 years training on our belt... saraki(head of the legislature) just made it clear why we need lawyers In the houses

Talk whatever crap you want on Buhari, but the man has a good attorney who gave him a legal and better way to get rid of walter
you shutdown my peers, oh really? Congratulations then, i understand you better now, just be well soon.
Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by Princedapace(m): 1:34pm On Jan 26, 2019
WebSurfer:

Immunity brother, he will surely answer questions later

If he will answer question later, then why didn't Buhari allow the law to take place in this CJN issue? Baba forget that thing. Na political moves. Personally, I don't support any of these old men. My only issue is that Buhari open bias can lead this country into chaos. If he really wants to work, let him and his two cabals stop protecting those who are giving them votes. Amaechi, Orji kalu, etc.
Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by WebSurfer(m): 1:41pm On Jan 26, 2019
Princedapace:

If he will answer question later, then why didn't Buhari allow the law to take place in this CJN issue? Baba forget that thing. Na political moves. Personally, I don't support any of these old men. My only issue is that Buhari open bias can lead this country into chaos. If he really wants to work, let him and his two cabals stop protecting those who are giving them votes. Amaechi, Orji kalu, etc.
If you have problems with people with emperical evidences , take them to court and we can start talking if they don’t get attended to
Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by bilms(m): 1:59pm On Jan 26, 2019
Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by Ozkar: 5:40pm On Jan 26, 2019
Vrengkat:

You people keep saying constitution like you know what that word means... The Constitution does not cover everything that is why we have acts... Go and read section 11 of IA and shut up like all your peers I just schooled
shut the hell up, pseud, there is nothing in that section that gives Buhari the right to suspend the CJN. You and your kind thrive on the fact that many Nigerians do not like to read.

If you have the power to appoint, you have the power to suspend or remove. Does the president have the power to appoint the next CJN on his own? So which act gave him the power to suspend on his own?

Certainly not the section you cited. You think everyone is stupid like you?
Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by fergie001: 6:18pm On Jan 26, 2019
Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by kevwemike: 8:28pm On Jan 26, 2019
Ihateyoumod:

It's leaves and not lives...u will say you are educated o, common words you cannot spell. This one will still call someone a dullard
thank u God bless you sir
Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by lyricalz: 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2019
Vrengkat:

Condemning Ganduje would only cause political issues... He is a wise man, condemning an act without action is stupidity...

Also Ganduje video is not admissible in court, therefore on what ground would he be condemning it? On the ground of an illegal document?

If you want to be blind about the fight against corruption, continue... But if you really want to see, come to abuja and see mansions abandoned, the owners are on the run... If you want to see more, check EFCC page on IG

what more can I say.
wait till 2019.
Re: Cjn’s Suspension: Olawepo-hashim Seeks International Sanctions Against Buhari by AFONJACOW(m): 11:32pm On Jan 26, 2019
Vrengkat:

Pass jamb first, then we go talk
Hehehehe this one way no sabi anything... Iti mpaka

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi And The Last ‘Big Men’ By Chidi Amuta / Supreme Court To Decide Kano, 6 Other Governorship Cases Tomorrow / Bode George Withdraws From PDP Chairmanship Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.