Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man (60590 Views)

Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man by Witnes: 8:31pm On Jan 26, 2019
This guy get luck o...na big fish him catch, officer... HML
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man by themanderon: 9:02am On Jan 27, 2019
The first pix shows who is actually in charge of the relationship. grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man by Ziel20: 4:32pm On Jan 27, 2019
Offpoint:

You don't need the face my brother, it's deceptive. those who judged me by my soft face bargained more than they can chew.
That's why I've avoided physical combat my entire life. The 3 occasion it happens, the case ended up in police station.
1. An agbero
2. A neighbor
3. One idiot nearly ran me over from behind and still have the audacity to come out from his car and asked me if I'm blind.

I just know the right place to punch anyone and his light will be out for 5-10 minutes.

Hmm mm! I go like make u tell me that place to punch person.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man by Offpoint: 4:41pm On Jan 27, 2019
Ziel20:

Hmm mm! I go like make u tell me that place to punch person.
You know that's impossible.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man by Mkez(m): 2:45pm On Sep 10, 2019
congrats to both of them. nor easy jare .
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man by kyennygeo73(f): 4:18pm On May 30, 2020
Are you a civilian have you been wondering how to meet a military lady to date and marry?

Are you a single lady in any of the armforces and you are interested in having a civilian spouse?

Click on this link https://www./570951193800428
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man by moneymaniyke143(m): 4:23pm On May 30, 2020
iamJ:
was jealous until i saw her flat strong ass

i rather die than marry a woman that doesnt have ass

i didnt come to this world to spend my life with stock fish

[img]https://media./images/036a3d49e7d3bb4aa52d10606ca36270/tenor.gif[/img]
I think your ma twin broo.....flat nyash .....i can't come and cant grin grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man by sacajawea: 4:28pm On May 30, 2020
olatade:
wow! she's a lieutenant,good catch bro wink
Like how much is their Salary?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man by Damseldammie(f): 4:36pm On May 30, 2020
Beautiful pictures... May your love continue to wax stronger and stronger every seconds.

Congratulations
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man by sacajawea: 4:44pm On May 30, 2020
EmekaBlue:
Colito officer(Direct short service) are more of civilian than military...

dating bfr her 1yr training i guess!
So she is not a "Colonel" as someone Indicated
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man by Countertenor(m): 4:51pm On Jul 12, 2020
Love the pictures.
It's like he's the trophy, though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations / Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.