Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

She Is Bold, Hot And Sweet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Bold, Hot And Sweet (1393 Views)

I Finally Took A Bold Step Against My Step-dad / Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us / She Is Bold, Hot And A Gallant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Bold, Hot And Sweet by efogator(f): 10:43am On Jan 26, 2019

Re: She Is Bold, Hot And Sweet by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 26, 2019
She is FAT..!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: She Is Bold, Hot And Sweet by SimDan95(m): 1:05pm On Jan 26, 2019
What i think wen i come across gals like dis, "where i wan start from". Pls i still love my life and i just rememberd i am a small boy.

1 Like

Re: She Is Bold, Hot And Sweet by pansophist(m): 1:08pm On Jan 26, 2019
Budex40:
She is FAT..!!!!!

grin grin

No, she is not fat. She is just beautiful just the way she is. Beauty comes in different shapes and form. You are a misogynist for expecting women to fit into your patriarchial definition of beauty standards. Large is beautiful and healthy grin grin

4 Likes

Re: She Is Bold, Hot And Sweet by 9japrof(m): 2:15pm On Jan 26, 2019
Well she's beautiful and would definitely fit in someone's fantasies but definitely not me...

Everyone got his choices...

1 Like

Re: She Is Bold, Hot And Sweet by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 26, 2019
pansophist:

grin grin

No, she is not fat. She is just beautiful just the way she is. Beauty comes in different shapes and form. You are a misogynist for expecting women to fit into your patriarchial definition of beauty standards. Large is beautiful and healthy grin grin

Learn to reason before you type. U could have asked me why i said she's fat. I know u cant see the cellulite buildup on her thighs. Years from now, those thighs would be a sorry sight to behold....thats a Health problem brewing up.If u know her, tell her to exercise and slim down. Dont call people names to soothe ur ego. Fyi, i dont expect anyone to fit into a non existent standard. Peace out.

1 Like

Re: She Is Bold, Hot And Sweet by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 26, 2019
Budex40:
She is FAT..!!!!!
too fat I tell you undecided
Re: She Is Bold, Hot And Sweet by pansophist(m): 4:01pm On Jan 26, 2019
Budex40:

Learn to reason before you type. U could have asked me why i said she's fat. I know u cant see the cellulite buildup on her thighs. Years from now, those thighs would be a sorry sight to behold....thats a Health problem brewing up.If u know her, tell her to exercise and slim down. Dont call people names to soothe ur ego. Fyi, i dont expect anyone to fit into a non existent standard. Peace out.

Broda calm down na. My comment is filled with sarcasm, clearly you didn't get it. I'm with you on this one. She is gross and should go loose those dirty fat before it affects her health. Of course large is not beautiful and healthy.

You didn't get it
Re: She Is Bold, Hot And Sweet by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 26, 2019
pansophist:

Broda calm down na. My comment is filled with sarcasm, clearly you didn't get it. I'm with you on this one. She is gross and should go loose those dirty fat before it affects her health.

No hard feelings Man.
#Peace

1 Like

Re: She Is Bold, Hot And Sweet by ubunja(m): 4:53pm On Jan 26, 2019
pansophist:

grin grin

get the fvck out of here.

Beauty peagents like Miss Nigeria exist to prove the stupidity of your vagina-worshipping mind-set.

1 Like

Re: She Is Bold, Hot And Sweet by pansophist(m): 4:55pm On Jan 26, 2019
ubunja:
get the fvck out of here.

Beauty peagents like Miss Nigeria exist to prove the stupidity of your vagina-worshipping mind-set.

Calm down. Read my previous comment on this thread. It's pure sarcasm
Re: She Is Bold, Hot And Sweet by ubunja(m): 4:55pm On Jan 26, 2019
But every man needs to fvck such a big girl atleast once in his life.
Re: She Is Bold, Hot And Sweet by ubunja(m): 4:57pm On Jan 26, 2019
pansophist:

Calm down. Read my previous comment on this thread. It's pure sarcasm

ubunja:

is this sarcasm or what? im bad at picking up on it.

(1) (Reply)

Meet A Nigeria Slay Mama That Had Sex With A Dog: Very Shocking!!! / Na Woman Go Kee Me One Day / Please , I Need Your Quick Advice!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.