Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife (27285 Views)

Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually / My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by CHoccolaTE: 5:21pm On Jan 26, 2019
MJBOLT:
So Cooking and cleaning is what makes you useful to man?WTF,i never said men should not make money stop twisting my words,a woman should not depend on a man financially.if as a woman you are not disabled and you depend on a man financially,your education is a waste

If you men don't want to provide for women anymore then you might as well cook your own food after marriage and clean up after yourself, your wife is also under no obligation to clean up the house or wash your clothes or even bear your name since you have absolved yourself of all responsibility involving providing for her.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 26, 2019
No matter what, you shouldn't disrespect your father like this.
Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by sweetrace(f): 5:44pm On Jan 26, 2019
Saffi:
If you’re not providing for me what is your use? Do you want to be cooking in the kitchen and cleaning the house since you don’t want to make money? The physique men have was created for you to work and lead in the household. Yet most of you want to switch the roles and behave like incompetent fools. Yet you demand respect and authority in the house, when you want to live a contradicting lifestyle. Most of you are normal in the head.

Right on point!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 26, 2019
what wrong, you always wanted a teddy bear hubby.
Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by zynzyn(m): 6:12pm On Jan 26, 2019
A major problem today is that providing adequately for a woman financially no longer GUARANTEES ANYTHING!!

She can still cheat on you and make you father someone else's child and even kill you finally!

I personally witnessed a married woman deliberately giving me AN EYEFUL shocked shocked shocked of her boobs in her Husband's presence. This guy had set her up in business o!! No financial lack!!
Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by pally123: 6:36pm On Jan 26, 2019
[quote author=webizone post=75136881] She's from Botswana. Those ones from Botswana, south africa, and zambia ,dem no dey disappoint. They have beautiful bodies. Maybe if I could I would date one. This one's a mother though. [/quotev] I'm with you on this
Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by bukatyne(f): 6:54pm On Jan 26, 2019
faithfull18:
Hmmn, it is common place in most Nigerian families too but on Nairaland the men are always providing, while the women are leeches when we all know in reality, reverse is the case.

Hahahaha at men are always providing, women are always leeches.

Add the all men come back home to wives doing nothing all day.

@OP: Hard to conclude.

How did they start, what went wrong?

And the public exposure? In bad taste.
Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by bukatyne(f): 6:55pm On Jan 26, 2019
MJBOLT:
where was it written that the job of a man is to take care of a woman financially,what is stopping the woman from having financial independence?

What is the job of the husband traditionally?

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by bukatyne(f): 6:58pm On Jan 26, 2019
lilmax:
gringrin

so what is wrong with this now?

he acknowledge the role of house husband na

and this right here guys it's the best to have money for yourself and family

women cannot stand a house husband

get the money and be in control of your family instead of being humiliated

This man doesn't sound like a house husband (opposite of an house wife.)

An HW cleans, cooks, cares for the home alone, always there for the kids, provide emotional support for the husband, etc.

Can a house husband do that?

If no, then get to work!

The man in the OP does not even provide any support or relieve the wife in any way.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by bukatyne(f): 7:01pm On Jan 26, 2019
lilbest4:
most housewives also have maids, does that also make it them useless?

Whether they have maids (which I would like a percentage) or not is not the issue.

Does the husband of an house wife come hone to a clean home with everything in place?

Yes.

How she got it done is outside the scope of this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by bukatyne(f): 7:03pm On Jan 26, 2019
dominique:
She didn't have to bring it to social media though

True.
Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by macello4(m): 7:35pm On Jan 26, 2019
faithfull18:
Hmmn, it is common place in most Nigerian families too but on Nairaland the men are always providing, while the women are leeches when we all know in reality, reverse is the case.

Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by bukatyne(f): 8:29pm On Jan 26, 2019
ddjay:

Thats the modern marriage that women want na, it's called equality

Let's assume the modern woman want an equal marriage.

That would mean the husband and wife works and takes care of the home.
Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by Ugosample(m): 8:30pm On Jan 26, 2019
Saffi:
Look this is the dream life for most of these silly boys of this generation. They are looking for a woman who can take care of them financially. A woman who can baby them, they want to be women by force.
Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by Ugosample(m): 8:34pm On Jan 26, 2019
pocohantas:
I don't have a problem with a househusband.

My problem with men like that is they are completely useless. A housewife will at least cook, wash and clean. A househusband will most times not do this. He will wait for the working wife to come back and start doing house-chores. What then is his usefulness apart from prick?

Her father isn't a lazy man, the threat of killing himself gave him away. He is mentally unstable.

cheesy

in Germany, there is what we call HAUSMANN

which means house husband, and HAUSFRAU which means house wife.

For me, as long as the couple is fine with whatever arrangements they come up with, nothing concern me

Afterall, there are men who marry trophy wives that are good for nothing

Your life, your choice
Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by Ugosample(m): 8:37pm On Jan 26, 2019
faithfull18:

You can carry out a survey as regards this. Most women are the financiers in their families in this present times, it just may not degenerate into them having to pay salaries to their husbands as in this case.

that's not true

A good number of women TODAY are the principal breadwinners in NIGERIA

but to say it's the majority na big lie

The same NIGERIA that I know or another one?

At best, it's 40%
Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by Ugosample(m): 8:39pm On Jan 26, 2019
CHoccolaTE:

If you men don't want to provide for women anymore then you might as well cook your own food after marriage and clean up after yourself, your wife is also under no obligation to clean up the house or wash your clothes or even bear your name since you have absolved yourself of all responsibility involving providing for her.

where is it written that a woman MUST bear her husband's surname? undecided
Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by CHoccolaTE: 8:51pm On Jan 26, 2019
Ugosample:

where is it written that a woman MUST bear her husband's surname? undecided

She is not under obligation to bear his name, good.

My point is that once a man starts claiming his wife should be independent and not expect her husband to provide for her, then he should not expect her to cook or do chores or clean up after him

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 26, 2019
Clemzyluvlyson:
see dis one, statements without facts r useless. naija women get married primarily for financial freedom.
Maybe u Dont know or u are just pretending but it is very common in Nigeria, example, ozoro in Delta state where women do jobs such as carrying of cement in construction sites while their husbands sits at home and expect food, Even most part of Warri. I find it Funny when guys act like they have never seen such

3 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 26, 2019
Ugosample:

that's not true

A good number of women TODAY are the principal breadwinners in NIGERIA

but to say it's the majority na big lie

The same NIGERIA that I know or another one?

At best, it's 40%
Finally, a guy agrees that about 40% of Nigerian Women are d breadwinners of their homes. We are progressing

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by Dollabiz: 10:02pm On Jan 26, 2019
never.underestimate curse.father who gave birth.to.u may be down.today and make it.tommrrow
Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by cococandy(f): 10:33pm On Jan 26, 2019
Even when a man is useless, it’s still the wife’s fault.
Some of you need redemption. It’s like you’re under a curse or something that won’t let you see beyond your woman hate.

Nwodosis:
Has your mother told you the other part of the story that may be in your father's favour, like how they began? Don't be surprised, your mother may be responsible for his being financial incapacitated to control him possibly through diabolical means that she can no longer reverse!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 26, 2019
Those hoping to find love on NL, come to the front page of this post and have your brain reset.
Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by hightempo(m): 11:40pm On Jan 26, 2019
This man is mentally sick and as a result needs the help of a psychologist.His mental faculty is faulty, He can not see clearly mentally. Vision is needed for revelation.........A man who can not provide for is house as denied faith and he is worst than infidel...
Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by showafrica(m): 5:09am On Jan 27, 2019
Nwodosis:
Has your mother told you the other part of the story that may be in your father's favour, like how they began? Don't be surprised, your mother may be responsible for his being financial incapacitated to control him possibly through diabolical means that she can no longer reverse!

Yea, this is how men reason. Women are just dumb skulls. All she is aware of is who is giving who money and that's why she sampling her big nyash and small brain
Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by chris31(m): 7:00am On Jan 27, 2019
faithfull18:
U will support her coz ur a woman
It may not be in naija it happened
Nigerian men are hardworking always providing for women since 1800
Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 27, 2019
Valerie47:
No matter what, you shouldn't disrespect your father like this.

Even after the father has inflicted years of emotional abuse on his own family? Its this sort of mentality that messes up a lot of africans.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 27, 2019
CHoccolaTE:

she should also close shop and get her room they are now roomates. Infact she should take the head of the household positiion
Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by CHoccolaTE: 12:11pm On Jan 27, 2019
funmisticqueen:
she should also close shop and get her room they are now roomates. Infact she should take the head of the household positiion
Abi o.
Lazy men everywhere.
Want to rule and boss everybody around but don't want the responsibilities that come with ruling

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by CHoccolaTE: 12:14pm On Jan 27, 2019
gloria34:
Maybe u Dont know or u are just pretending but it is very common in Nigeria, example, ozoro in Delta state where women do jobs such as carrying of cement in construction sites while their husbands sits at home and expect food, Even most part of Warri. I find it Funny when guys act like they have never seen such

They know that many women are breadwinners, they know. They are aware.

They just love pretending and lying to themselves because they don't want to acknowledge that a lot of women are trying while their men are slacking.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by holocron: 5:50pm On Jan 27, 2019
Saffi:
If you’re not providing for me what is your use? Do you want to be cooking in the kitchen and cleaning the house since you don’t want to make money? The physique men have was created for you to work and lead in the household. Yet most of you want to switch the roles and behave like incompetent fools. Yet you demand respect and authority in the house, when you want to live a contradicting lifestyle. Most of you are normal in the head.

Lol! My sister, tell them, abeg.
Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by NkayStory(f): 6:09pm On Jan 27, 2019
MJBOLT:
the same nairaland where ladies date the likes of dangote,E money,davido etc but will log out to beg for #100 airtime from the boys they call broke n*ggas

The lady you replied is spot on even though she conveyed it in a crude manner..Many homes in Nigeria are either split 50-50 in terms of finances between the husband and his wife or the woman is the bread winner..

As for begging ,i have received pleas for money both on and off-line from more Nigerian males who are absolue strangers to me than females,even on twitter...It is a menace now with no end in sight..

Fact.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Recounts How Her Mother-in-law Vowed To Deal With Her, Mourns Her Husband / The Joys Of Motherhood In Pictures! / 13 Things Every Young Person Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.