Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

More Pictures From The Oyo APC Presidential Rally. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Pictures From The Oyo APC Presidential Rally. (1720 Views)

Who Is Bayo Adelabu Penkelemesi? Biography, Age, Oyo APC Governorship Candidate / Adelabu Wins Oyo APC Governorship Primary / Bayo Adelabu ‘Penkelemesi’ Emerges Oyo APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Pictures From The Oyo APC Presidential Rally. by Fraudophobia: 3:19pm On Jan 26, 2019
Oyo is Next Level!!

Lalasticlala, mynd44

3 Likes

Re: More Pictures From The Oyo APC Presidential Rally. by Fraudophobia: 3:20pm On Jan 26, 2019
More

1 Like

Re: More Pictures From The Oyo APC Presidential Rally. by Clerverly: 3:22pm On Jan 26, 2019
Wow! Now this is massive!

lalasticlala Mynd44

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures From The Oyo APC Presidential Rally. by ashacot: 3:22pm On Jan 26, 2019
sai baba
Re: More Pictures From The Oyo APC Presidential Rally. by ExAngel007(f): 3:25pm On Jan 26, 2019
sai buhari
Re: More Pictures From The Oyo APC Presidential Rally. by Calers: 3:38pm On Jan 26, 2019
This is only oyo state not pdp south west rally
Re: More Pictures From The Oyo APC Presidential Rally. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 26, 2019
God knows I cannot leave my house for this kind of activity regardless of whoever is campaigning.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures From The Oyo APC Presidential Rally. by bender79: 3:53pm On Jan 26, 2019
Sai baba!
Re: More Pictures From The Oyo APC Presidential Rally. by FlyoruB: 3:55pm On Jan 26, 2019
SW don reject the Atiku project. cool Oyo is on lockdown for PMB.

Last week the Oyo governor's wife held a rally at the one of Ibadan city's stadiums for Buhari and the crowd from that one alone beat Atiku/PDP own,not to talk of this one.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures From The Oyo APC Presidential Rally. by livelymatilda22: 4:04pm On Jan 26, 2019
Wow.. Pachukwudi44 and SalamRushdie won't be happy with this...

1 Like

Re: More Pictures From The Oyo APC Presidential Rally. by gentlegenius(m): 4:09pm On Jan 26, 2019
With the way the Yorubas are supporting buhari, I expect him to get more votes from the south west than he'll get from his own region (North west).

you may think the Yorubas are fools to support buhari, but actually, they are not.

Osinbajo is working very hard on a personal capacity to ensure the re-election of buhari. For the first time in Nigeria, a vice president is going house to house, and market to market just to campaign for the re-election of his master. You think he's a fool?
No he's not!

Osinbajo and his people knows too well that the unhealthy and demented dullard will not survive another 4 years in office, so by supporting buhari, the Yorubas are indirectly supporting their son for president.

The VP isn't doing house to house campaign for the lifeless one, he's doing it for himself.

But Osinbajo must watch his back, because the powerful cabal controlling buhari's government doesn't include any Yoruba man. And to realize this yoruba dream, Osinbajo will surely need the help of the cabal. But he must tread with caution, because obviously, the cabal will surely have other ideas.

I only advice the Yorubas to stop DAYDREAMING... Because Nigerians in other regions are seriously ATIKULATING.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures From The Oyo APC Presidential Rally. by BuhariAdvocate: 4:27pm On Jan 26, 2019
I wish I can see you in real life and give you hot slap. osinbanjo started house to house campaign right from 2015. House to house campaign not just start today.
gentlegenius:
With the way the Yorubas are supporting buhari, I expect him to get more votes from the south west than he'll get from his own region (North west).

you may think the Yorubas are fools to support buhari, but actually, they are not.

Osinbajo is working very hard on a personal capacity to ensure the re-election of buhari. For the first time in Nigeria, a vice president is going house to house, and market to market just to campaign for the re-election of his master. You think he's a fool?
No he's not!

Osinbajo and his people knows too well that the unhealthy and demented dullard will not survive another 4 years in office, so by supporting buhari, the Yorubas are indirectly supporting their son for president.

The VP isn't doing house to house campaign for the lifeless one, he's doing it for himself.

But Osinbajo must watch his back, because the powerful cabal controlling buhari's government doesn't include any Yoruba man. And to realize this yoruba dream, Osinbajo will surely need the help of the cabal. But he must tread with caution, because obviously, the cabal will surely have other ideas.

I only advice the Yorubas to stop DAYDREAMING... Because Nigerians in other regions are seriously ATIKULATING.
Re: More Pictures From The Oyo APC Presidential Rally. by abc115: 4:29pm On Jan 26, 2019
grin angry angry
Mad love for the President on the street

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cf4gxe1yqYI

Re: More Pictures From The Oyo APC Presidential Rally. by gentlegenius(m): 4:43pm On Jan 26, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
I wish I can see you in real life and give you hot slap. osinbanjo started house to house campaign right from 2015. House to house campaign not just start today.
What about market to market campaign? Tell me what I don't know, you unrepentant zombie...
I'm even more hungry to slap sense into your head.
Re: More Pictures From The Oyo APC Presidential Rally. by Newznow: 4:46pm On Jan 26, 2019
Re: More Pictures From The Oyo APC Presidential Rally. by BuhariAdvocate: 4:54pm On Jan 26, 2019
gentlegenius:

What about market to market campaign? Tell me what I don't know, you unrepentant zombie...
I'm even more hungry to slap sense into your head.
which law forbid market to market campaign? Do you want him go Forest and talking to tree's? He need to showcase his agenda to everyone to see .please use your brain I preferred someone that have something in his upstair quote me instead of brainless one .
Re: More Pictures From The Oyo APC Presidential Rally. by Binikingdowm: 5:51pm On Jan 26, 2019
Chai, see brown roofs, dirty environment and hunger everywhere!

Southern west is really poverty stricken no wonder they can die for Lagos, which they don't own by the way.

I really feel for Yoruba people.

(1) (Reply)

Shame On You: Fani Kayode, Dele Momodu Mocks Buhari, Tinubu #Ogun APC Rally / "Amaechi Assured Rigging Rivers Election&INEC Cooperation"- AAC D/Gov. Akpo Yeeh / Reno Omokri Corners Foreign Grants In Leah Sharibu’s Name*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.