Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,463 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. (88511 Views)

35-year-old Man Tries To Woo 23-year-old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened / Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal / Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by kannymoore(m): 11:11am On Jan 27, 2019
AreaFada2:
I only blame the guy for one thing : his poor taste.
If that lady at 23 is pretty, how will she look like at 35? cool shocked
Many of these young ladies have no manners. Some parents have really done a poor job of raising kids of late.

If really she considered him too old, she did not show him any respect.

A girl with manners could have said "ah sir, I am too small for you o, I am a little girl" or something along those lines. That respect might put him off over time and settle for a simple friendship.

Your wisdom is like mint fresh dollar notes!!!!

On point!!!!

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by MicroSweet(m): 11:23am On Jan 27, 2019
1Sharon:

That was a Freudian slip
Nicely said
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by NobleRomm(m): 12:01pm On Jan 27, 2019
NOC1:
But the girl was way wrong by asking him to "get the hell out of her site".
Was the man na omonile (land grabber) for him to have encroached to her site.
The nonsense ingredient of a girl was forming strict on the old radarada head, the man actually brought it upon himself, you don't start it that way is a step by step approach.
He should meet people like us, you approach it like a fool keeping your intentions to your heart, study her kinda person, for me immediately i throw that first jab of banana and got that response, i will change the conversation to civil talk.

bro u go teach me ooo
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by Yoighaman(m): 12:36pm On Jan 27, 2019
The guy deserves an award...that lady is an idiot.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by Augustine112(m): 12:42pm On Jan 27, 2019
the man too much abeg, girls with their shakara ,she can't even chat again her mouth was close
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by kach17(m): 12:59pm On Jan 27, 2019
This one wey be like person mama na girl? N when 35 become old?
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 27, 2019
Ategberoson:
the girl rude no be small and na her type dey fall in the hand of this game boy

that aside abeg which kind of foolish woo is that even if me as a guy the chats look bored

he was feeling inferior of himself hence why the lady ridicule him from the start. ladies love guys that are bold in chat, comical and have good approaches

both of them are mad anyway
i dey tell u.d guy was feeling damm inferior of imsef and na wetin kill am be dat. asking d girl if she hoped he wasnt too old for her.inferiority complex at its peak.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 27, 2019
MartinsD12:

The man self no get eye for better thing, See ugly thing him dey rush tufiakwa, this one ugly if I see am for dream na ojuju calabar, the man mess up honestly the girl no fine at all, e be like man self
maybe d man belong to the school of thought which beilieve dat ugly babes are more easily approachable than attractive babes.if can get very devastating for a man wen im dey toast wowor girl and either d wowor babe tell u off or let u know that u not her type.na wetin make d gut hurl all those insults.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by kurlz(f): 1:58pm On Jan 27, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
I'm damn serious. She' an uncultured mannerless spoilt brat.

OK. I agree with you. But let me tell you about women, especially ones that are not prostitutes, the moment a stranger fronts sex or sexiness to them at the very first contact or conversation with you, you have lost ground with them, they are pissed off instantly, in fact they are no longer interested in whatever you have to say after wards. It's a mindset. It tells a lot that you are only after sex. Imagine he called her banana at their first chat!
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by Ategberoson(m): 2:36pm On Jan 27, 2019
lefulefu:
i dey tell u.d guy was feeling damm inferior of imsef and na wetin kill am be dat. asking d girl if she hoped he wasnt too old for her.inferiority complex at its peak.

don't mind the fool. that kind of girl can't even get my attention for a secs, yet he made himself a subject in her hand with his dumb chats

some guys are just born slaves to worship pvssy that had no value these days

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 27, 2019
kurlz:

OK. I agree with you. But let me tell you about women, especially ones that are not prostitutes, the moment a stranger fronts sex or sexiness to them at the very first contact or conversation with you, you have lost ground with them, they are pissed off instantly, in fact they are no longer interested in whatever you have to say after wards. It's a mindset. It tells a lot that you are only after sex. Imagine he called her banana at their first chat!
cheesy
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by B2mario(m): 2:54pm On Jan 27, 2019
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by MartinsD12(m): 4:37pm On Jan 27, 2019
lefulefu:
maybe d man belong to the school of thought which beilieve dat ugly babes are more easily approachable than attractive babes.if can get very devastating for a man wen im dey toast wowor girl and either d wowor babe tell u off or let u know that u not her type.na wetin make d gut hurl all those insults.
The insult on the man no worth am at all, it's too much

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
The lady lack Manner's undecided
pocochants and ishlove come to mind
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 27, 2019
bamidelee:

pocochants and ishlove come to mind
ok
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by Mryacks: 5:35pm On Jan 27, 2019
35 years is old these days?...smh
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by Terlia: 8:16pm On Jan 27, 2019
But the man took it too far ,yes the lady was rude but the man shouldn't have abused her like that[color=#006600][/color]
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by okwabayi(m): 8:23pm On Jan 27, 2019
Hmm. 2019 is the year I refuse to read rubbish. I may come back to consume this but I highly doubt.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 04, 2019
faithfull18:

You need evaluation, I can see you are mentally disturbed. Don't drag me to your level biko, before people start thinking I am like you.

I only converse with mentally sound people, I see you would like to be sent back home this morning, I will gladly help you out.

The bolded is for the females in your lineage past, present and future.

Nah I don't need jack you pretentious judgemental ąss hypocrite, As if you're not crazy yourself. Drop dead filth freak.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by faithfull18(f): 6:47pm On Feb 04, 2019
swave7:

Nah I don't need jack you pretentious judgemental ąss hypocrite, As if you're not crazy yourself. Drop dead filth freak.
I can see you finally managed to save up money to buy 10MB, too many lunatics on NL.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by Nobody: 4:44am On Feb 05, 2019
faithfull18:

I can see you finally managed to save up money to buy 10MB, too many lunatics on NL.

Is that what you buy after taxing your foolish boyfriends & father slút? Then you pretend like you don't have airtime to call cos you're so selfish? Bıtch I use 10gb every month. Foh! 10mb? Women are just built stupid.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by faithfull18(f): 7:49am On Feb 05, 2019
swave7:

Is that what you buy after taxing your foolish boyfriends & father slút? Then you pretend like you don't have airtime to call cos you're so selfish? Bıtch I use 10gb every month. Foh! 10mb? Women are just built stupid.
That must be what your mum and sisters do, stupid idiot. 10gb indeed, broke kid.

The women in your generation past, present and future carry stupidity in their bloodline, I am not surprised.

Oh my, judging from your profile, you are not mentally okay, I don't want to be the reason why someone decides to end it all.
Biko, carry your madness and go, I ain't a pig that you are.

You are certainly a waste of time and space, frustrated idiot. Get a life wink
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 05, 2019
Saffi:
Just 35? I’m 23 and my bf is around that age, what’s the big deal? Lool I’ve seen it all.

You have fully resigned into being bad. I thought you said you wanted to be closer to God. grin grin tongue
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 05, 2019
And how does that affect my relationship with God?
bobobooge:

You have fully resigned into being bad. I thought you said you wanted to be closer to God. grin grin tongue
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 05, 2019
Saffi:
And how does that affect my relationship with God?

Your DP says much without trying. grin
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 07, 2019
faithfull18:

That must be what your mum and sisters do, stupid idiot. 10gb indeed, broke kid.

The women in your generation past, present and future carry stupidity in their bloodline, I am not surprised.

Oh my, judging from your profile, you are not mentally okay, I don't want to be the reason why someone decides to end it all.
Biko, carry your madness and go, I ain't a pig that you are.

You are certainly a waste of time and space, frustrated idiot. Get a life wink

Keep proving you're more useless than your momma, only to lie down & collect money. Stanky ąss pûssy, judgemental ąss bıtch, judge & die, like a give a damn. I live crazy cos normal is absurd & boring but you require a bullet thru your cum filled skull if you think your life is any more significant. You're a selfish little bıtch that's scared to cross lines & you know it. Stay in your safe zone & wet your panties. I'll come getcha!
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by faithfull18(f): 9:54am On Feb 08, 2019
swave7:

I keep proving I am more useless than my momma, I only lie down & collect money. My mom has a Stanky ąss pûssy, judgemental ąss bıtch, judge & die,I don't give a damn. I live crazy cos I am not normal, I am absurd & boring but I require a bullet thru my cum filled skull if I think my life is any more significant. I am a selfish little bıtch that's scared to cross lines & I know it. I stay in my safe zone & wet my panties. I'll come getcha!

Fixed. Many are mad but few are roaming. This idiot is mad and roaming on Nairaland.

Raving, frustrated lunatic. This is my last response to you.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 08, 2019
faithfull18:

Fixed. Many are mad but few are roaming. This idiot is mad and roaming on Nairaland.

Raving, frustrated lunatic. This is my last response to you.

Haha keep talking, you can't dispute the fact your a petrified little cöckslobbering bitch. cheesy
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by GuardianHomesNg(f): 11:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
swave7:

OH shut up with all this perv card accusations. What's Percy about a 35 yo talking to a 23yo? If it were a 100 yo Indian man impregnating his 30yo wife what would you say? You forgot accounts of much older men marrying or having affairs with much younger women in the Bible or real life? Abeg abeg, a man is simply a man doing what he's supposed to do, see a woman that catches his fancy & give am good smackdown. Fùck all that feminist brainwashed lines, he's pervy he's this, as if women aren't bigger freaks themselves. Mtscheww! Nigerians are just stupid.

Your logic is terrible. X isn't so bad because y is worse than x and it's happening. I can't even argue with you. You already "f"d up the basis of your own argument. So I'll do exactly what you said. Shut up! Have a nice life.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
GuardianHomesNg:

Your logic is terrible. X isn't so bad because y is worse than x and it's happening. I can't even argue with you. You already "f"d up the basis of your own argument. So I'll do exactly what you said. Shut up! Have a nice life.

Go fùck yourself dickwad
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by Nobody: 1:31am On Mar 11, 2019
GuardianHomesNg:

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by healthserve(m): 2:01pm On Oct 10, 2019
freecocoa:
Oh! Please, how is that mannerless shediot nice? Someone paid you a compliment and the first thing she could say was that she’s heard it countless times, when she’s not even fine sef.

She’s Just a pompous little idiot with no common sense whatsoever, thinking she’s all that because a man tried to woo her.

Granted, the man isn’t entirely innocent for losing his cool that way, but he did nothing wrong approaching her, a simple polite no would have sufficed, she’s just feeling overly fly because he told her he’s been admiring her for long, see the way she even said one month is quite long, when men have wooed and admired finer women for years and they still remained humble, this one is now claiming queen of the coast, cos a man showed interest in her, mschew! I dare say she lacks home training, nonsense! angry

Babe

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love / I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out / 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.