Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. (88498 Views)

35-year-old Man Tries To Woo 23-year-old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened / Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal / Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by Homguy(m): 10:47pm On Jan 26, 2019
faithfull18:

I can see you are pained.

From the banana and monkey tale, it was obvious the guy pissed her off, she didn't start the conversation being rude.

Not everybody is emotional intelligent, the moment she told him he was too old for her, he should have left her alone.

Look at the way he started insulting her mum who isn't in the picture.
its a given She was rude to start with. Everybody has echoed that fact,even several of your fellow ladies. But you keep holding brief for her , defending her.
More importantly you shouldnt make sensitive posts with any accounts linked to a business. business accounts should be strictly business Accts. My one kobo.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by faithfull18(f): 10:53pm On Jan 26, 2019
Homguy:
its a given She was rude to start with. Everybody has echoed that fact,even several of your fellow ladies. But you keep holding brief for her , defending her.
More importantly you shouldnt make sensitive posts with any accounts linked to a business. business accounts should be strictly business Accts. My one kobo.

I am not defending her, the guy also isn't blameless the way people are making it seem.

His words triggered the reaction from her.

The account is both business and personal.

One doesn't have to be sentimental in calling a spade what it is, even if it goes against popular opinion.

I also use this account for other reasons I wouldn't like to spill.

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by mactoby: 10:53pm On Jan 26, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]Stil finding the the adjective to qualify this girl.
e b like say she no get elder for there land. embarassedStil finding the the adjective to qualify this girl.
e b like say she no get elder for there land.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by Mosco100(m): 10:54pm On Jan 26, 2019
He called her a banana, he called her a pet indirectly, he insulted her and even insulted her mother. From my forecast, if they eventually get married: they will be learning wrestling and preparing for world war 4 in their home. Such a man needs Jesus Christ in his life; to save him from foolishness.

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by Goddyj(m): 10:59pm On Jan 26, 2019
So 35 years old men don old ni
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by Joyzuaz: 11:00pm On Jan 26, 2019
Headlesschicken:
undecided Just 35 shut up b!tch...
midnight newspaper,the thing pain the guy tongue
Headlesschicken:
undecided Just 35 shut up b!tch...
midnight newspaper,the thing pain the guy.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 26, 2019
Theres nothing wrong in the age difference but I don't know why us guys no dey use our upper once pussy is involved. From her first set of altrances you should have know she no sabi talk. Yet you come they disgrace yourself they talk all those rubbish. I have zero tolerance for a rude girl. I would have disconnected at the I hear that all the time speech she said.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by fowlyansh181(m): 11:01pm On Jan 26, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

But 35 years na elder na?12 years difference.
Anyway I am not supporting her or making excuses for her.
I only quoted you because it seems you were only punching her and making excuses for the man.

They both do not know how to make a good constructive conversation in my opinion.

then your opinion is heavily marred by shenanigans.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by GraGra247(m): 11:02pm On Jan 26, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

And the man Nkor?
Is it excusable for an elder to behave in such manner?Was he mature in his response when he insulted her mother?

His insult came only after the lady insulted him first.

The lady triggered the barrage and should rightly take the blame.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by 1Sharon(f): 11:02pm On Jan 26, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

And the man Nkor?
Is it excusable for an elder to behave in such manner?Was he mature in his response when he insulted her mother?

So 35 is now elder shocked

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by fowlyansh181(m): 11:04pm On Jan 26, 2019
obaataaokpaewu:
Once some guys want to insult a lady, they start with Harlot, Prostitute, Ashawo. embarassed
Why?

But the girl didn't try, she was harsh
because that’s the only achievement girls are known for .. they HOE about, and bring nothing else to the table besides Sex.. the ones that do bring meaningful things to the table, wouldn’t behave so stupid, Telling someone online to “GET OUT OF YOUR SITE” , I also excuse her error which should be SITE.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by dasparrow: 11:05pm On Jan 26, 2019
She suppose to place restrictions on Facebook. There is a way only friends can access your page and not everyone. She should try that. That being said, she was rude to him. She should have just told him that she is not into men 12 years her senior. Shikena!

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by freecocoa(f): 11:12pm On Jan 26, 2019
This made me laugh real hard. grin grin grin

The man change am for her sharp sharp, he was even still wooing not knowing she had insulted him, immediately he saw the insult his head burst. grin grin grin

That girl stupid well well, but this kind man is not innocent either. His temper no good at all.

Ochi atogbuo la’m. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by Delivar(m): 11:12pm On Jan 26, 2019
faithfull18:

Nairaland readers never read beyond the surface. From that conversation, the guy didn't respect himself.

He sounded like someone with ulterior motives.

What's up with 'let me be your monkey to eat your sweet banana', ' I am experienced, I will pet you and not treat you violently like younger guys' ??
I don't know why you skipped the fact that the girl first called him a monkey just for saying she is a sweet banana. That was rude. For calling him a monkey she deserved the reply he gave her saying he wants eat her sweet banana.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by Tolubory(m): 11:17pm On Jan 26, 2019
What i don't get about the whole thing is the site" that they are chatting about!!! Is it Abule egba site?

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by freecocoa(f): 11:24pm On Jan 26, 2019
faithfull18:
Lol, these guys never disappoint, they don't get tired of calling ladies they barely know derogatory names like harlot, bitch etc

Just because she didn't oblige him, from the tone of the conversation, someone as old as he is should be able to tell that she isn't interested in whatever he has to say.

She is even nice.
Oh! Please, how is that mannerless shediot nice? Someone paid you a compliment and the first thing she could say was that she’s heard it countless times, when she’s not even fine sef.

She’s Just a pompous little idiot with no common sense whatsoever, thinking she’s all that because a man tried to woo her.

Granted, the man isn’t entirely innocent for losing his cool that way, but he did nothing wrong approaching her, a simple polite no would have sufficed, she’s just feeling overly fly because he told her he’s been admiring her for long, see the way she even said one month is quite long, when men have wooed and admired finer women for years and they still remained humble, this one is now claiming queen of the coast, cos a man showed interest in her, mschew! I dare say she lacks home training, nonsense! angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by khaaldeen: 11:31pm On Jan 26, 2019
Never haggle with a fool, she will drag you down to her level and beat you with experience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by tunize(m): 11:38pm On Jan 26, 2019
The guy na wa for am self, the age is not even the issue his lines of approaching the girl was very poor. who come tell am sey na only 35yrs fit take care of woman pass?
why the banana thing(even said fruit) that guy na error. but the girl lack manner atleast she wud have jst stylishly discharge the guy
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 26, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
The guy was rather stupid and immature. May even be a violent person.
she call him monkey wtf undecided
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by djbussy(m): 11:46pm On Jan 26, 2019
U still dey write love letter like u don't know it's end time.
Next time.
How far, how much , what time. Pay , 4 R K and goodbye

This one na A s h e w o na. Them no get time for jamb question.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by EmzyT: 11:59pm On Jan 26, 2019
I knew she was a rude type the moment I saw that "I've heard that countless times" who asked you? Can't you just reply like "Awwww, thank you" ? Keep chasing your suitors away, that was how Chioma Yam-Leg Clocked 42 without a husband till now... A time will come when you'll be the one looking for a man to settle down with, you won't see. Only time will tell.. in Patience Jonathan's voice CONTINUE!!!! cool
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by stasius: 12:04am On Jan 27, 2019
Very good!

The girl is stupid! She got what she deserves.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by stasius: 12:07am On Jan 27, 2019
Meanwhile the girl should go back to her mother for proper home training! Cikena.
You don't just write rubbish because u can write or talk because u can talk. That is what usually leads a lot to their early grave cos u can provoke the demon in some people by manner of words. Choose ur words carefully.

Girl go get proper home training and manner of approach. Next.....
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by honourable356(m): 12:10am On Jan 27, 2019
THE MAN

What kind of nonsense tactics is the dude using?? Is that how to court a lady?

I am still young and very fit.....Fit for what??
How can you be telling a lady such things on the very first conversation

Verdict:
The dude is just looking for a vagina to USE but quiet foul with words. Imagine him ranting like a woman with his abuses. The dude doesn't know how to talk to a lady at all. He treated her like a sex object with his sweet banana line and he being a monkey to eat her banana.

THE LADY:

Who told her that 12years difference is too old?? Without an element of doubt,she is one hell of a rude,arrogant and Immature lady. What happened to being polite but firm?

Verdict:
She merely want to trend online not knowing that it will backfire. Judging by her response, she had already made up her mind to humiliate the dude after checking up his profile and conclude that he is not her type probably due to his persistent "hi", " hello" etc

2 Likes

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by kingslly(m): 12:17am On Jan 27, 2019
23yr old Masculine looking Bitch that cant even spell "sight" be calling a 35yr old Guy "Old"?
D Idiat thinks she is still 16.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by 1Sharon(f): 12:36am On Jan 27, 2019
MicroSweet:
The nigga shot himself: how can you go asking a girl I HOPE I'M NOT TOO OLD FOR YOU? The girl rode on it to insult him.

That was a Freudian slip
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by 1Sharon(f): 12:41am On Jan 27, 2019
kingslly:
23yr old Masculine looking Bitch that cant even spell "sight" be calling a 35yr old Guy "Old"?
D Idiat thinks she is still 16.

Isn't a woman allowed to have standards

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by mechanics(m): 12:41am On Jan 27, 2019
Some people can insult o
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by Cindy95(f): 12:41am On Jan 27, 2019
I'm a lady but believe me when I say the girl is rude n mannerless... a man of 35yrs is way too old for her? anyway time will tell... we will see d age difference between she n her boo...
if she come be wey Indian nd Moroccan men wana use video calls n dick pics to file my messenger with even taking permission, wetin she go do?
she gat to learn manners... attitude goes a long way... she talked like a proud bitch...
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by kingslly(m): 12:48am On Jan 27, 2019
There you go! This is about a Human being that was very rude and insensitive to another and not about Feminism. We all have standards but we all dont go around insulting people that we feel are below our standards
1Sharon:

Isn't a woman allowed to have standards
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by Daeylar(f): 12:50am On Jan 27, 2019
How old are you?

Wow you are really a sweet banana

WTF!!!!??
Aii my God
[img]https://media1./images/04b96c8a67ff69d44f6dcecd6a4af4ae/tenor.gif[/img]

The man deserves all the insult and attitude she gave to him.
What kind of disrespect and rudeness is that to refer to someone as a sweet banana just because she told you her age? What was he expecting after that response, that she will start giggling and typing.
"LOL" ? undecided

That shiit isn't cute on an 18 year old teen. Not to talk of a 35 year old man.
He is too old for that.

Men.
Do better.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by kay9(m): 12:53am On Jan 27, 2019
Fourwinds:
Osanobuah ooooo

Oh my jesu! grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out / 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her / Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.