Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail (64181 Views)

Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family / Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended / HOT!! Migos Finally Arrives In South Africa, Takes First Pics With Faith Nketsi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by Asshurbanipall: 9:29am On Jan 27, 2019
In America prisons are called correctional facilities. Do your research.

MajesticIgbo:

Chino, correctional facilities/centres are not necessarily prisons.
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by ollah2: 9:42am On Jan 27, 2019
DauraIsAGoal:
Come on, Ma, you know I got a wife
And even though that pussy tight
I'm not gon' jeopardize my life
So what is it you want from a nigga?
I gave you, you gave me
Bitch, I blazed you, you blazed me

Nothing more, nothing less.

Strictly transactional sex.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by darocha1: 9:46am On Jan 27, 2019
How many times do I have to you might, that I gat no game.
WHAT THE BITCHES WANT.

DMX FT SISQO was so dope back then, I still jam it in my ride
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by NinjaMetahuman: 9:48am On Jan 27, 2019
one of the greatest rapper alive is home. cool
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by MajesticIgbo(m): 9:49am On Jan 27, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
In America prisons are called correctional facilities. Do your research.

You're speaking as though, you've ever lived in the US.

Anyway, you can continue applying for Canadian visa nonstop.
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by whitelondon: 9:51am On Jan 27, 2019
Man went to jail primarily on tax evasion then they added drug use and possession to the charges..in naija it is not enough for a rich man or celeb to even get to a police station

3 Likes

Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by Obainoneandonly(m): 9:52am On Jan 27, 2019
"I have been through mad different phases like mazes to find my way,and now I know dat happy days are not far away.....
if am strong enough I will live long enough to see my kids,doin something more constructive with their time and bids"

lyrics from SLIPPIN ,my greatest rap song ever....dark man X,you will surely make heaven, not because of ur behavior but because of your songs

4 Likes

Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by oluwasegun007(m): 9:56am On Jan 27, 2019
mightyhazell:
perhaps it was before the jail time,but,...they gat provisions for that also. Its called conjugal visits..

Thanks for the info
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by Holocene(m): 9:56am On Jan 27, 2019
See as my fellow youths glorify a thug life....chaiii....
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by pacino26(m): 9:59am On Jan 27, 2019
7thLemonLOVER:
that's not all there was a track he said
Your mum said she's a LovePeddler, your dad said she's a LovePeddler and everybody knows but you said "I love my baby mama, I love my baby mama so" DMX was dope

He should just hit the studios abeg getting tired with all these wanna be body shaming rappers. Take away the female parts from their lyrics and there's nothing left.

nairaman66:
I remember when a nigga didn’t have, when a nigga told a joke and the bitches didn’t laugh, so now I do the math!!

This line is so dope!!

DMX

That's why he trusts Doggs more than he trust humans. cool

3 Likes

Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by Goddys(m): 10:03am On Jan 27, 2019
Don't know how this is a big news. He was sentenced to a jail term of one year for tax evasion. Even footballers including C.Rinaldo was indicted for tax evasion.

When you talk about bad ass niggas, always remember tupac shakur and biggie. They are true definition of badass which present niggas lack cuz they are lilyhearted and don't wanna fcking die
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by gameboyo: 10:04am On Jan 27, 2019
abumeinben:
American fame seems to come with an undefinable price. Michael Jackson, DMX, Eminem, Snoop Dogg, Tupac Shakur (Baba), Chris Brown......ask 'em.

Lord Gimme A Sign!

R Kelly, 50cent...

1 Like

Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by ollah2: 10:04am On Jan 27, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
"I have been through mad different phases like mazes to find my way,and now I know dat happy days are not far away.....
if am strong enough I will live long enough to see my kids,doin something more constructive with their time and bids"

lyrics from SLIPPIN ,my greatest rap song ever....dark man X,you will surely make heaven, not because of ur behavior but because of your songs

I'm slipping, I'm falling I can't get up. These guys made the 90s lit, unfortunately the base of RAP( Rythem And Poetry) is dead in today's songs.

2 Likes

Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by ollah2: 10:05am On Jan 27, 2019
Goddys:
Don't know how this is a big news. He was sentenced to a jail term of one year for tax evasion. Even footballers including C.Rinaldo was indicted for tax evasion.

When you talk about bad ass niggas, always remember tupac shakur and biggie. They are true definition of badass which present niggas lack cuz they are lilyhearted and don't wanna fcking die

DMX isn't a present rapper.

1 Like

Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by gameboyo: 10:06am On Jan 27, 2019
hahn:
Gbana na bad thing

Their level of fame attracts such issues. It's not easy. I still prefer tech billions to music billions
But the richest of them all isn't with issue... Dr dre
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by Mypeople2(m): 10:09am On Jan 27, 2019
See person wey go prison looking fresh.Try am for Nigeria prison
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by Obainoneandonly(m): 10:13am On Jan 27, 2019
ollah2:

I'm slipping, I'm falling I can't get up. These guys made the 90s lit, unfortunately the base of RAP( Rythem And Poetry) is dead in today's songs.
am telling you bro...I still have the song on my playlist, and its always on replay
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by nairaman66(m): 10:15am On Jan 27, 2019
pacino26:

He should just hit the studios abeg getting tired with all these wanna be body shaming rappers. Take away the female parts from their lyrics and there's nothing left.

That's why he trusts Doggs more than he trust humans. cool

Not literally dogs!! Remember niggas uptown call their friends as dawg.. maybe he likes niggas more than bitches!! He’s just playing with words juxtaposition as some may call it..

1 Like

Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 27, 2019
7thLemonLOVER:
that's not all there was a track he said
Your mum said she's a LovePeddler, your dad said she's a LovePeddler and everybody knows but you said "I love my baby mama, I love my baby mama so" DMX was dope

Wrong!

You wack, you're twisted, your girl's a ho
You're broke, the kid ain't yours, and everybody know
Your old man say you stupid, you be like, "So?
I love my baby mother, I never let her go"

If you know, you know cool

1 Like

Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by jman77(m): 10:36am On Jan 27, 2019
baby its gon be ok.........

SHE USED TO TELL ME THAT!...

DMX ft Faith Evans iyawo biggie ti amaru jenbe
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by pacino26(m): 10:37am On Jan 27, 2019
nairaman66:

Not literally dogs!! Remember niggas uptown call their friends as dawg.. maybe he likes niggas more than bitches!! He’s just playing with words juxtaposition as some may call it..

Yea right see my spelling na. I forgot it goes dawgs. Ayo Kato "dawgs that I call my friend"

Thanks so much. Seems some real rap lovers are celebrating here o.
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by nairaman66(m): 10:42am On Jan 27, 2019
pacino26:

Yea right see my spelling na. I forgot it goes dawgs. Ayo Kato "dawgs that I call my friend"

Thanks so much. Seems some real rap lovers are celebrating here o.

grin grin!!

I Fvck with rap from a distance!!

1 Like

Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by Asshurbanipall: 10:43am On Jan 27, 2019
Are you OK at all?

MajesticIgbo:

You're speaking as though, you've ever lived in the US.

Anyway, you can continue applying for Canadian visa nonstop.
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by nairaman66(m): 10:45am On Jan 27, 2019
Goddys:

Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by Olagunwa(m): 10:58am On Jan 27, 2019
Welcome back DMX the best rapper

1 Like

Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by GGirll: 10:58am On Jan 27, 2019
abumeinben:
American fame seems to come with an undefinable price. Michael Jackson, DMX, Eminem, Snoop Dogg, Tupac Shakur (Baba), Chris Brown......ask 'em.

Lord Gimme A Sign!

They sold their souls that's y

1 Like

Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 27, 2019
mrjaydee:
Give A dog a bone, leave the dog alone, let a dog roam it will find its way home.. Dark Man X! Welcome back

Home of the brave, my home is a cage
Ayo, I'ma slave till my home is a grave

2 Likes

Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 27, 2019
abumeinben:

Lord Gimme A Sign!

stop fooling yourself. what about people without fame that are still addicted to drugs ??

1 Like

Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by engrkaz(m): 11:02am On Jan 27, 2019
What you gonna do when u get out of jail?
I’m gonna buy me gun!
Then what next?
Food n s3x, house parties in the project
We going all night
And we don’t stop
Niggaz won’t quit...,

Learn about it!
PAC you gonna rap?
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 27, 2019
mightyhazell:
.. Its about to get ugly,..warreva dawg am hungry,..i guess u know what that means,. Come off all that green,...

This guy remains my second best ,after the legendary christopher wallace aka notorious big!

you have my respect bro . mine is Big, snoop dogg, Ice cube and eminem followed by the others
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by eddycliff(m): 11:04am On Jan 27, 2019
MobilityExpress:
DMX just told me that ever since CJN Onnoghen was suspended, the PDP be...running around here like a brand new p*ssy that's about to get f#cked grin

Did you go to church today?�
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by AdemolaA2: 11:08am On Jan 27, 2019
mrjaydee:
Give A dog a bone, leave the dog alone, let a dog roam it will find its way home.. Dark Man X! Welcome back

Real rapper .. even Tupac recognized him as a Gee when he was alive ..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her / Bobrisky: I Am Abuja First Class Runs Girl / Osita Iheme At Pastor Bushiri's Birthday In Malawi (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.