Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,048 members, 7,814,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail (64178 Views)

Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family / Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended / HOT!! Migos Finally Arrives In South Africa, Takes First Pics With Faith Nketsi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 27, 2019
hahn:

If you live in Nigeria then you are already in hell bro
True that
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by okwabayi(m): 8:12pm On Jan 27, 2019
DMX goes to prison at least three times yearly. It’s only a matter of time. His upbringing is so messed up he can’t help heading to prison.
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by dru23(m): 10:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
Alanzazani:

Correct man. You don get sense for nineties. That guy you quoted almost confused me. It didn't sound like the jam

Lol .....
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by shine12: 10:37pm On Jan 27, 2019
raptex:
6ix9ine isn't black. He's Filipino.

Non white anyway.
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by Nobody: 5:06am On Jan 28, 2019
dfrost:

Still banged What the Bit***s Want last week.

Slippin' was one of my favorites in school back then. Played it everything I felt bad or had issues with other fam.

There was a dmx track for every mood I was in back in the day ,depression I played slippin,angry I played what’s my name or I’m bang or school streets , in fact there are at least 10 tracks for when I was angry at someone ,if I had women issues I played shorty was da bomb and I felt pretty good , the lyrics of what’s my name comes to mind now , “ nigga if u wannit we got it come n get it nigga we with it all you gotta do is say it bebe “” I swear there was a dmx track for every mood ... mostly the songs gingered me ,got my adrenaline rushing ,I remember during exams I playe who we be before a further maths exam ,destroyed that exam like a real dog lol !! I love DMX like if I can shake his hand ever damn !!! Dmx isn’t just a rapper ,he is a poet meeen there aren’t many gangstas like d existing anymore sadly

1 Like

Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 28, 2019
hahn:

If you live in Nigeria then you are already in hell bro
It's Dark and hell is hot (like dmx's first album).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by dfrost: 10:16am On Jan 28, 2019
unclecycs:

There was a dmx track for every mood I was in back in the day ,depression I played slippin,angry I played what’s my name or I’m bang or school streets , in fact there are at least 10 tracks for when I was angry at someone ,if I had women issues I played shorty was da bomb and I felt pretty good , the lyrics of what’s my name comes to mind now , “ nigga if u wannit we got it come n get it nigga we with it all you gotta do is say it bebe “” I swear there was a dmx track for every mood ... mostly the songs gingered me ,got my adrenaline rushing ,I remember during exams I playe who we be before a further maths exam ,destroyed that exam like a real dog lol !! I love DMX like if I can shake his hand ever damn !!! Dmx isn’t just a rapper ,he is a poet meeen there aren’t many gangstas like d existing anymore sadly

True that. Infact, most rappers then were poets. 2Pac, Em, DMX. I can't believe their albums survived so many years of my hard disk crashing. grin cheesy
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by kasila4u: 11:35am On Jan 28, 2019
ericmor:

A yo I'm sleep, I'm falling I can't get up X2, A yo I'm sleeping, I'm falling , I got to get up, get me back on my fit so I can tear shit up

I love that song
nice flow....
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by justmenoni: 7:38pm On Jan 28, 2019
Beer

quote author=KingLennon post=75149660]
Which Alcohol?[/quote]
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by SkinnyNigga: 7:49pm On Jan 28, 2019
raptex:
6ix9ine isn't black. He's Filipino.
wrong.. six9 is Mexican... google is your friend
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 28, 2019
SkinnyNigga:
wrong.. six9 is Mexican... google is your friend
You are right.Wikipedia says he was born to a Puerto Rican father and a Mexican mother. I thought I saw it somewhere.Either way,he's not black.

1 Like

Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by jman77(m): 11:33pm On Jan 28, 2019
raptex:
Hell doesn't exist.
its DARK and HELL is hot.........DMX
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by summerflame(m): 5:38am On Jan 29, 2019
The year of the dogs
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by 7thLemonLOVER(f): 4:49pm On Jan 29, 2019
prince3009:

Wrong!

You wack, you're twisted, your girl's a ho
You're broke, the kid ain't yours, and everybody know
Your old man say you stupid, you be like, "So?
I love my baby mother, I never let her go"

If you know, you know cool
Yeah thanks. This is it
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by enemyofprogress: 5:12pm On Jan 30, 2019
pedrozone15:

Fear no go gree me show enemyofprogress love o. no vex abeg.
Nevertheless, happy birthday!!
Thanks
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by Ogarsimeon(m): 2:52pm On Mar 06, 2019
Bleep the motherfucker west side

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her / Bobrisky: I Am Abuja First Class Runs Girl / Osita Iheme At Pastor Bushiri's Birthday In Malawi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.