Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail (64179 Views)

Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family / Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended / HOT!! Migos Finally Arrives In South Africa, Takes First Pics With Faith Nketsi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
He looks weird now
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 27, 2019
alBHAGDADI:
Ruff Ryders Anthem
Lol. So you listen to this kind of songs. You of all people!
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 27, 2019
shine12:
America does not know anything than to jail black people for misdeamenor while majority of people that milk the country dry through insider trading and phony hedge funds are celebrated. I've lways pitied black Americans, they are stuck in a country that have failed to fully/really adopt them whilst still being treated differently to Americans of European ancestry. Blacks have a longer history of settling than most Europeans that migrated in mid 19th century.

DMX, Wesley Snipes, Meek, 6ix9ine, Mayweather and many more.
6ix9ine isn't black. He's Filipino.
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 27, 2019
ruff Ryder’s anthem ,what’s my name ,don’t you ever, fame ,I’m bang ,where the hood at, who we be ,school street ,Damieniii one more road to cross ,shorty was da bomb ,slippin damn I Bette enamel the albums cuz the tracks are just too numerous to choose from , it’s dark and hell its hot ,flesh of my flesh blood of my blood and then there was x , year of the dog, grand champ , the Great Depression all in no particular order ,this was when gangsta rap was poetic and influential this particular rapper remains my all time favorite shaped my views about life growing up with his lyrical genius ,pretty still have all these albums and I play them regularly to the chagrin of my wife , damn !! Dmx not most of these pant wearing lipstick wearing fruit cake wankstas polluting the scene
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 27, 2019
AdemolaA2:

Real rapper .. even Tupac recognized him as a Gee when he was alive ..
He blew up only after Tupac died so I wonder know where you saw this one.
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by KingLennon(m): 3:03pm On Jan 27, 2019
amstamon:

U dey ask which alcohol? Shey na Hennessey bread him carry for hand or na Hennessey tuber of yam him hold ni? Smh for some i2know kind of people.
So hennessey made him look sick?
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by abumeinben(m): 3:11pm On Jan 27, 2019
CaptainFM1:

Do you notice, the people you mentioned are all blacks? An average white don't pass through prison to stardom!

I believe white Rock Stars pay the price to the end.
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by alBHAGDADI: 3:13pm On Jan 27, 2019
raptex:
Lol. So you listen to this kind of songs. You of all people!
the song don't tey na

Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by kasila4u: 3:15pm On Jan 27, 2019
mrjaydee:
Give A dog a bone, leave the dog alone, let a dog roam it will find its way home.. Dark Man X! Welcome back
nice rhymes.

1 Like

Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by ericmor: 3:22pm On Jan 27, 2019
raptex:
Most rappers has always been around, like kenye west had been around for long even during the days of CNN but he blow off some years later. Same thing with Jay zee
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by Alanzazani: 3:26pm On Jan 27, 2019
dru23:

Give a dog a bone
Leave a dog alone
Let a dog roam
And he'll find his way home

Correct man. You don get sense for nineties. That guy you quoted almost confused me. It didn't sound like the jam
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by ericmor: 3:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
kasila4u:

nice rhymes.

A yo I'm sleep, I'm falling I can't get up X2, A yo I'm sleeping, I'm falling , I got to get up, get me back on my fit so I can tear shit up

I love that song

1 Like

Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by JimD(m): 3:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
hahn:
Gbana na bad thing

Their level of fame attracts such issues. It's not easy. I still prefer tech billions to music billions
Music millions
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by AdemolaA2: 3:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
raptex:
Never said he blew up while Tupac was alive hommie but he had been in existence even when PAC was alive . He even did a diss interlude aiming at Pac but it didn’t see the light of the day cos of Pac’s Death at that time. They once met briefly in 2006 before Pac’s Demise.
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by LisTim(m): 3:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
Wow! Baddest Nigga
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 27, 2019
AdemolaA2:

Never said he blew up while Tupac was alive hommie but he had been in existence even when PAC was alive . He even did a diss interlude aiming at Pac but it didn’t see the light of the day cos of Pac’s Death at that time. They once met briefly in 2006 before Pac’s Demise.
Tupac died in 1996 and not 2006 so I still wonder where you saw all these things.
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 27, 2019
alBHAGDADI:
the song don't tey na

Do you still listen to those kind of songs?
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by dfrost: 4:16pm On Jan 27, 2019
NarnieSnyper:
DmX my man those days and forever.

Dark Man X. I love you, your music, with that us unique voice to match cheesy

Only real OGs know that. Guy, I raise my hat for you.
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by dfrost: 4:21pm On Jan 27, 2019
AdemolaA2:

Tupac 2006? Homie stop dreaming. Come back to mother earth.
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by Ogarsimeon(m): 4:23pm On Jan 27, 2019
Nicky welcome back
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by hahn(m): 4:25pm On Jan 27, 2019
JimD:

Music millions

Lol
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by dfrost: 4:26pm On Jan 27, 2019
Any nigga that called this guy Dark Man/Muthafcking X is an OG and a certified old dogg.

Damn! Old men full this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by dfrost: 4:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
BabangidaHamza:
What these bitches what from a Nigga!!
Dark Man X aka Earl Simmons

Sisqo actually because that's his name as an artist. Earl Simmons is his real name.

Modified: I actually misconstrued your post. You are right with Earl Simmons.

My eyes was playing tricks on me. I thought you posted DMX ft. Earl Simmons.

My bad fam. cheesy
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by Happyfela(m): 4:37pm On Jan 27, 2019
X Gonna Give it to YA
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by alBHAGDADI: 4:50pm On Jan 27, 2019
raptex:
Do you still listen to those kind of songs?
Once in a while.

Will I go to hell for such?
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by AdemolaA2: 4:51pm On Jan 27, 2019
dfrost:

Tup? Homie stop dreaming. Come back to mother earth.

Wanted to write 1996 hommie ...
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by dfrost: 5:13pm On Jan 27, 2019
AdemolaA2:

Wanted to write 1996 hommie ...

Okay. Fear catch me small. cheesy
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2019
alBHAGDADI:
Once in a while.

Will I go to hell for such?
Hell doesn't exist.
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by hahn(m): 6:12pm On Jan 27, 2019
raptex:
Hell doesn't exist.

If you live in Nigeria then you are already in hell bro
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by AdemolaA2: 6:17pm On Jan 27, 2019
dfrost:

Okay. Fear catch me small. cheesy
Fear not ...
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by pacino26(m): 7:12pm On Jan 27, 2019
dfrost:

Sisqo actually because that's his name as an artist. Earl Simmons is his real name.

Earl Simmons aka the dawg getting down for real and going hot..........

This is my life I'm a live it how I wanna live it mother fs wanna get it come and take....... cool cool
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by dfrost: 7:14pm On Jan 27, 2019
unclecycs:
ruff Ryder’s anthem ,what’s my name ,don’t you ever, fame ,I’m bang ,where the hood at, who we be ,school street ,Damieniii one more road to cross ,shorty was da bomb ,slippin damn I Bette enamel the albums cuz the tracks are just too numerous to choose from , it’s dark and hell its hot ,flesh of my flesh blood of my blood and then there was x , year of the dog, grand champ , the Great Depression all in no particular order ,this was when gangsta rap was poetic and influential this particular rapper remains my all time favorite shaped my views about life growing up with his lyrical genius ,pretty still have all these albums and I play them regularly to the chagrin of my wife , damn !! Dmx not most of these pant wearing lipstick wearing fruit cake wankstas polluting the scene

Still banged What the Bit***s Want last week.

Slippin' was one of my favorites in school back then. Played it everything I felt bad or had issues with other fam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her / Bobrisky: I Am Abuja First Class Runs Girl / Osita Iheme At Pastor Bushiri's Birthday In Malawi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.