Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,210 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail (64210 Views)

Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family / Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended / HOT!! Migos Finally Arrives In South Africa, Takes First Pics With Faith Nketsi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by mightyhazell: 8:34am On Jan 27, 2019
mysticwarrior:
He looks like an Ibo palm wine tapper in the first picture.
most likely of igbo Palm tapping descent
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by mightyhazell: 8:34am On Jan 27, 2019
vaxx:

ruff ryther who remember this song...
Stop, drop, Shut em down, open up shop
Oh, no, That's how Ruff Ryders roll
Stop, drop ,Shut 'em down, open up shop

.. Niggaz wanna ride,. Niggaz wanna try ,..then niggaz wonder why,..niggaz wanna die..

3 Likes

Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by watchindelta(m): 8:34am On Jan 27, 2019
My X drug don finiished my X. The Best rapper ever bounce on earth

2 Likes

Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by Hoodbilonia: 8:35am On Jan 27, 2019
i juz love yhe guy back then wen we stil dey high school 2000-2005
dmx was everything to us
frm his armless shirts to jackets to big chains
x is coming for ya
cant do nothing for ya
dmx ma niggi
he gor so much energy and he talks too much

3 Likes

Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by icedbreez(m): 8:35am On Jan 27, 2019
abumeinben:
American fame seems to come with an undefinable price. Michael Jackson, DMX, Eminem, Snoop Dogg, Tupac Shakur (Baba), Chris Brown......ask 'em.

Lord Gimme A Sign!

Shawn Corey Carter AKA Jay-Z is your sign right there...Famous, a Mogul and scandal free...WHY? his associations.

1 Like

Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by larryking540: 8:36am On Jan 27, 2019
showafrica:

I tell you, they even over feed them to add weight in such away they won't have the strength to roam like a thug dog again. But here, if you go prison come out, you become a hardened criminal, nothing will fear you again.
whether prison be it nigeria or abroad, when u set out, u are 9o% confuse on where to start from

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by mysticwarrior(m): 8:37am On Jan 27, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
In America prisons are called correctional facilities, where bad people are made to become better people. America is great
whatever name its called weather readaptation center, correction canter, a prison is a prison, if you ve been to jail in the USA you can never be Joseph in the Bible, Nelson Mandela or even Obasanjo who all came out from prison and became great people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by showafrica(m): 8:41am On Jan 27, 2019
larryking540:
whether prison be it nigeria or abroad, when u set out, u are 9o% confuse on where to start from

Been confused on where to start from is different from been hardened. I tell you, if you been in Nigeria prison before, you no go fear any soldier or police again.
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by vaxx: 8:41am On Jan 27, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
i juz love yhe guy back then wen we stil dey high school 2000-2005
dmx was everything to us
frm his armless shirts to jackets to big chains
x is coming for ya
cant do nothing for ya
dmx ma niggi
he gor so much energy and he talks too much
1 2. x is coming for you, 3 4, you better locked your door, 5 6 lalala
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by bizzibodi(m): 8:41am On Jan 27, 2019
What do d bitches want from a nigga?so this Dogg went to jail?

3 Likes

Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by HtwoOw: 8:43am On Jan 27, 2019
RESPECT

DMX

1 Like

Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by chocboi78(m): 8:44am On Jan 27, 2019
Na now realise say na jail him dy since.. No wonder I haven't heard from him... Pls gimme one more hit like they ryders

1 Like

Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by larryking540: 8:45am On Jan 27, 2019
showafrica:

Been confused on where to start from is different from been hardened. I tell you, if you been in Nigeria prison before, you no go fear any soldier or police again.
Same with outside d country, prison is just another definition of confinement or isolation ,am not sure u kw d effect on brain, u can't even think straight
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by DauraIsAGoal: 8:45am On Jan 27, 2019
UNCL3:

Lol
plz whats the title of this dope song?
Ruff ryders anthem

1 Like

Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by ukaface(f): 8:47am On Jan 27, 2019
DMX

thought he would be a hunk
They don't know ,who we be,they don't know who we be.....

2 Likes

Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by willyo(m): 8:51am On Jan 27, 2019
mrjaydee:
Give A dog a bone, leave the dog alone, let a dog roam it will find its way home.. Dark Man X! Welcome back

"I remember when a niggga didn't have, and the niggga tell a joke but the biitches didn't laugh" - DMX

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by showafrica(m): 8:53am On Jan 27, 2019
larryking540:

Same with outside d country, prison is just another definition of confinement or isolation ,am not sure u kw d effect on brain, u can't even think straight

Chris brown added so much weight and now DMX. Here you will look tiny and hungry, a confused hungry man is deadly.

2 Likes

Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by Orpe7(m): 8:54am On Jan 27, 2019
Fame and lack of education to manage it wont last
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by Molawole7(m): 8:54am On Jan 27, 2019
See how clean he is now.... Anyways check out foreign songs on https://www.jamzextra.com
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by handsomeyitayo(m): 8:55am On Jan 27, 2019
vaxx:

Niggas wanna try
Niggas wanna lie
Then niggas wonder why
Niggas wanna die
All I know is pain
All I feel is rain
How can I maintain
With mad shit on my brain?
I resort to violence
My niggas move in silence
Like you don't know what our style is
New York niggas - the wildest
My niggas is wit' it
You want it? Come and get it
Took it, then we split it
You fuckin' right we did it
What the Bleep you gonna do
When we run up on you?
Fuckin' wit' the wrong crew
Don't know what we goin' through
I'm a have to show niggas
How easily we blow niggas
When you find out there's some more niggas
That's runnin'... Hey nigga com and finish this rap...

5 Likes

Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by handsomeyitayo(m): 8:59am On Jan 27, 2019
[quote author=vaxx post=75154026]
Hey Vax...common...whoo doos dat in da hood...? Nuff yah outa crib..nigga ... don't hesitate nigga ..hit d floor and ...won't yu finish up...Vax rap for me
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by DauraIsAGoal: 9:01am On Jan 27, 2019
Come on, Ma, you know I got a wife
And even though that pussy tight
I'm not gon' jeopardize my life
So what is it you want from a nigga?
I gave you, you gave me
Bitch, I blazed you, you blazed me

6 Likes

Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by vaxx: 9:02am On Jan 27, 2019
[quote author=handsomeyitayo post=75154795][/quote] flesh of my flesh, blood of my blood
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by dru23(m): 9:02am On Jan 27, 2019
UNCL3:

Lol
plz whats the title of this dope song?

Ruff Ryder's Anthem by DMX
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by shine12: 9:05am On Jan 27, 2019
America does not know anything than to jail black people for misdeamenor while majority of people that milk the country dry through insider trading and phony hedge funds are celebrated. I've lways pitied black Americans, they are stuck in a country that have failed to fully/really adopt them whilst still being treated differently to Americans of European ancestry. Blacks have a longer history of settling than most Europeans that migrated in mid 19th century.

DMX, Wesley Snipes, Meek, 6ix9ine, Mayweather and many more.

1 Like

Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by labani06(m): 9:05am On Jan 27, 2019
grin grin
KingLennon:
Which Alcohol?
early morning palm wine of anambra
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by nairaman66(m): 9:06am On Jan 27, 2019
I remember when a nigga didn’t have, when a nigga told a joke and the bitches didn’t laugh, so now I do the math!!

This line is so dope!!

DMX

9 Likes

Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by aluko360(m): 9:13am On Jan 27, 2019
Its Dark and Hell is Hot

1 Like

Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by Qssegun: 9:17am On Jan 27, 2019
What These Bitches Want
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by MajesticIgbo(m): 9:20am On Jan 27, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
In America prisons are called correctional facilities, where bad people are made to become better people. America is great

Chino, correctional facilities/centres are not necessarily prisons.
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by Darksider131: 9:25am On Jan 27, 2019
abumeinben:
American fame seems to come with an undefinable price. Michael Jackson, DMX, Eminem, Snoop Dogg, Tupac Shakur (Baba), Chris Brown......ask 'em.

Lord Gimme A Sign!
idiot wetin happen to eminem and snoop Dogg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her / Mercy Eke Wearing Denim Trousers And White Chic Top / Efe Poses With His Entire Family (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.