Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,036 members, 7,814,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail (64177 Views)

Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family / Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended / HOT!! Migos Finally Arrives In South Africa, Takes First Pics With Faith Nketsi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by hahn(m): 11:10am On Jan 27, 2019
gameboyo:

But the richest of them all isn't with issue... Dr dre

Says who?

Dr Dre recently had issues with his ex and former artist and she did a movie about him being an abusive spouse. Google it. I have forgotten the title of the movie
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by sommyboi(m): 11:12am On Jan 27, 2019
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by Mcdreamy15: 11:19am On Jan 27, 2019
i've been doing this for 19 years
niggas wanna fight me
fight these tears

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by kjhova(m): 11:21am On Jan 27, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
In America prisons are called correctional facilities, where bad people are made to become better people. America is great

Believe this at your own peril. You better ask somebody!
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by Platony(m): 11:27am On Jan 27, 2019
Say no to TM & chally grin grin

If u know u know. wink
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by jeik6: 11:38am On Jan 27, 2019
Either let me fly, or give me death
Let my soul rest, take my breath
If I don't fly I'mma die anyway, I'mma live on
But I'll be gone any day

Verse 2
I sold my soul to the devil, and the price was cheap
And yo it's cold on this level 'cause it's twice as deep
But you don't hear me, ignorance is bliss and so on
Sometimes it's better to be thought dumb
Shall I go on
You don't want no real, what the deal is a mystery
How is it I can live and make history
If you don't see it, then it wasn't meant for you to see
If you wasn't born wit' it, then it wasn't meant for you to be
But you can't blame me for not wantin' to be hound
Lock down in a cell wit' a soul gettin' dwelled
This is hell, go get the devil and get me the key
But can't be worst than the curse that was given to me
It's what I live for, you take away that and I'm gone
There's a difference between, doin' wrong and being wrong
And that ain't right
Let's keep it fair baby
Put me in the air, and I'll take it there baby (Yes)

DMX let me fly

2 Likes

Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by Jimmyubah2: 11:40am On Jan 27, 2019
Get that ass up
Scream double R (what)
We ain't going no where
We made it this far
Let me see my, my dogs
Let me see my, my dogs.
Lyrics of 'scream double R' ft. Eve

1 Like

Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by rovher: 11:45am On Jan 27, 2019
pacino26:
This is definitely the year of the Dog!!!

The realiest mother f outta jail.

Last I heard, y'all niggaz was havin s3x, with the SAME s3x
I show no love, to homo thugs
Empty out, reloaded and throw more slugs
How you gonna explain f0ckin a man?
Even if we squashed the beef, I ain't touchin ya hand

The guy was outspoken against the stuff some folks see as trend today. He even asked the Lord for a sign.

Dope punchline against gays funkers...
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by 1stbest(m): 12:03pm On Jan 27, 2019
Welcome back, Boss. smiley
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by hundredrivas(m): 12:03pm On Jan 27, 2019
Welcome back X

Dont do drugs cos drugs kills.
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by PAQ(m): 12:14pm On Jan 27, 2019
Whenever i see him i cant stop laughing when i remember him falling on stage at Abuja stadium some years back. That day was a disaster, cos after his incident (which sadly ended his performance) Ashanti was pushed off stage by an irate fan! That too ended her performance.

I concluded that Naija weed no b joke o!
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by Paul112(m): 12:21pm On Jan 27, 2019
I gots to make a move and make it soon uhh
I gots to take a block and make it boom
I take the car and hit it with this boom
Now come on let's get that money!

Welcome back home DMX
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by allytinted: 12:23pm On Jan 27, 2019
.....and then there was X.
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by ThankGod001(m): 12:26pm On Jan 27, 2019
shocked before jail pic grin
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 27, 2019
post=75152938:
Wow!!

you only have things to say when the topic is related to APC/PDP because you can easily insutl, see yourself now! what is wow?
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 27, 2019
tstx:

Useless hypocrite
What is hypocrite about God having mercy on him? Oga if don't understand English it's not my fault

1 Like

Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 27, 2019
Dark man X , indomie generation wouldn't understand how significant this man right here is.he's flow and voice style is unique,no one can ever come close to imitate.

1 Like

Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by UNCL3(m): 1:08pm On Jan 27, 2019
dru23:

Ruff Ryder's Anthem by DMX
Thanks
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by enemyofprogress: 1:08pm On Jan 27, 2019
Welcome back bro

Abeg make una show me some love today is my birthday

1 Like

Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
Mcdreamy15:

i've been doing this for 19 years
niggas wanna fight me
fight these tears

cheesy cheesy

X gon give it to you

I grew up listening to X. Had all his albums then. DMX is one of the greatest, realest rappers alive.

I felt so happy to know that lot of guys on NL listen to Earl.
Paul112:
I gots to make a move and make it soon uhh
I gots to take a block and make it boom
I take the car and hit it with this boom
Now come on let's get that money!

Welcome back home DMX

I can't remember the song title again but definitely on the "...And Then There was X" album.

2 Likes

Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by abumeinben(m): 1:47pm On Jan 27, 2019
hahn:
Gbana na bad thing

Their level of fame attracts such issues. It's not easy. I still prefer tech billions to music billions

The tech billions are the ones calling the shots bro.... They give fame to music billions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by abumeinben(m): 1:48pm On Jan 27, 2019
Darksider131:
idiot wetin happen to eminem and snoop Dogg

Dey dia na
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by abumeinben(m): 1:49pm On Jan 27, 2019
stupid419:

stop fooling yourself. what about people without fame that are still addicted to drugs ??

You don't understand bruh....I wish I could make you.
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by alBHAGDADI: 1:52pm On Jan 27, 2019
UNCL3:
Lol plz whats the title of this dope song?
Ruff Ryders Anthem

1 Like

Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by pedrozone15(m): 1:52pm On Jan 27, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Welcome back bro

Abeg make una show me some love today is my birthday

Fear no go gree me show enemyofprogress love o. no vex abeg.
Nevertheless, happy birthday!!
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by CaptainFM1: 2:01pm On Jan 27, 2019
abumeinben:
American fame seems to come with an undefinable price. Michael Jackson, DMX, Eminem, Snoop Dogg, Tupac Shakur (Baba), Chris Brown......ask 'em.

Lord Gimme A Sign!

Do you notice, the people you mentioned are all blacks? An average white don't pass through prison to stardom!
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by slowice(m): 2:12pm On Jan 27, 2019
It doesn't take much to succeed
Strap with mad greed and a heart
That doesn't bleed wink

My favorite.
Y'all gon' make me loose ma mind, up in here up in here
Y'all gon' make me go all out, up in here up in here
Y'all gon' make me act a fool, up in here up in here
Y'all gon' make loose ma cool............... Party up
Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by Originalsly: 2:22pm On Jan 27, 2019
Not really a RAP fan.... but listened to a lot of artistes.... no doubt.... DMX is #1... King of RAP.... and longgggg after he is gone..... his music will live on. The guy's lyrics is deep.... mad deep.... so many here quoting so much from different songs just shows this guy ain't no joke. Mine from the song that should be the RAP Anthem...... Who We Be

They don't know who we be
They don'tknow who we be

What they don't know is
The bullshit, the drama,(uh) the guns, the armour(what!)
The city, the farmer, the babies, the mama (what!)
The projects, the drugs,(uh!) the children, the thugs (uh!)
The tears, the hugs, the love, the slugs (c'mon!)
The funerals, the wakes, the churches, the coffin (uh!)
The heartbroken mothers......it happens too often (why?)
The problems....the things we use to solve 'em (what!)
Yonkers, Bronx, (uh!) Brooklyn, Harlem (c'mon!)
The hurt, the pain, the dirt, the rain(uh!)
The jerk, the fame, the work, the game (uh!)
The friends, the foes, the Benz, the hos (what!)
The studios, the shows, comes and it goes (c'mon)
The jealousy, the envy, the phony, the friendly(uh huh!)
The one that gave them the slug, the one that put it in me (woo!)
The snakes, the grass too long to see(uh huh!)
The lawnmower sittin' right next to the tree (c'mon)

They don't know who we be
They don'tknow who we be

Check out the other verses....soooo deep....and live performance..You Tube Source Music Awards 2001.

This guy is up there all by himself.

Check out You Tube... Dr Phil interviews DMX.

2 Likes

Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by harizonal123(m): 2:23pm On Jan 27, 2019
This song was a morale boost like cocaine for me any time I hear the sound track. Were as I didn't have a single babe then. Good old days when men were boys

Re: First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail by NarnieSnyper(m): 2:28pm On Jan 27, 2019
DmX my man those days and forever.
My fave tracks back then were; What's my name, What these b*tches want, Ruff Ryder's anthem and then that one of either 2011 or 2012 that he featured my favourite white rapper MGK (Machine Gun Kelly) titled I don't dance. I still jam that track till date.

I hate to dance N*gga, I just move to the beat......

I also love that line : You are in jail beating your dick while I'm F***ing your wife.

Dark Man X. I love you, your music, with that us unique voice to match cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osita Iheme At Pastor Bushiri's Birthday In Malawi (Photos) / 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her / Bobrisky: I Am Abuja First Class Runs Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.