Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 (36905 Views)

Davido: We Will Lawfully Resist Vote Buying, Osun Is Not Ekiti / Osun Is The Best Overall State In Nigeria - NADIM / Must Watch Video: Buhari In Ibadan APC Rally -it Is Over For PDP-Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by MrAJQ(m): 9:01pm On Jan 26, 2019
Sai
Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by afroxyz: 9:02pm On Jan 26, 2019
dem go collect money but on election day dem know who dem go vote
Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by hedocharles(m): 9:02pm On Jan 26, 2019
SMH
Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by XTHRONE(m): 9:02pm On Jan 26, 2019
salford1:

He was only getting rid of a corrupt individual.
Bullshit, his government is full of corrupt people, o yes, it is only northerners that ain't corrupt, how about giving the CJN to another southerner. Brother look beyond party and sentiments, let your reason overshadow your emotion and you will see the truth.
Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by XTHRONE(m): 9:03pm On Jan 26, 2019
drlateef:

CJN who is ready to procure jankara judgement for Atiku? Awon ole gbogbo.
As he did in Osun and Ekiti. Please think right
Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by Bhol28: 9:03pm On Jan 26, 2019
Na wa o,this man is just unstoppable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 26, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
I was waiting for this.

It was yet another massive and impressive turnout.

The whole good people of Osun was present.

Great support for Governor Gboyega Oyetola.

The people showed that they love the good works of PRESIDENT BUHARI

4 + 4 = NEXT LEVEL

Come February 16, Locate the APC logo and Thumbprint to go to the next level.

Vote NEXT LEVEL

Vote diversification agenda, not looters and friends enrichers.

Think like a progressive!

Next level all the way. The only thing that hurts me is that I now live quite far away from where I'm registered to vote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by ejimatic: 9:05pm On Jan 26, 2019
Reader530:

I am from the north but the margin the whole south west gave Jonathan is less than the margin Anambra only gave APC. If only 35% can be obtained in the south west by PDP and 38% percent in north west and 40% in North - East, PDP would win because I am sure PDP can get 55% in north central. 80% in South East and 70% in South Siuth
. The permutation is not as you think.90 % of the vote is for APC in the south west.. The zone wants power shift in 2023. 25& of the vote cast in south east is needed for APC .The north will massively vote Buhari during the election. I forsee APC winning
.the election.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by XTHRONE(m): 9:06pm On Jan 26, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Since the CJN is supposed to be the face of an incorruptible judiciary, why did he refuse to appear in the CCT and why did he suspend the NJC indefinitely if his assets were legally gotten?
The timing is wrong, where was the president when the CJN was inaugurated, how sure are we that the stooge that is there now ain't worst.how about handing it to another southerner, oh I see ,all southerner are corrupt.
Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 26, 2019
XTHRONE:

The timing is wrong, where was the president when the CJN was inaugurated, how sure are we that the stooge that is there now ain't worst.how about handing it to another southerner, oh I see ,all southerner are corrupt.

The new CJN now is the next in line to the indicted CJN.

Buhari cannot handpick a replacement. Only the next in line can be sworn in

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by chloride6: 9:07pm On Jan 26, 2019
XTHRONE:

You are a fool for referring to me as slow poke, I don't blame you, idiot, social media have made rats bark at lion. Dumb like you, that can't differentiate from right to left. Illiterate like you. I hate you

E pain am grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by SEONaijaExpert: 9:08pm On Jan 26, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

In reality can any of them lead us to greatness Buhari, Osinbanjo, Atiku, Obi, Tinubu, etc Sleep tonight, think about it.. sleep over it, can they turn Nigeria to even South Africa ? Can they bring that touch to Nigeria.. remove your sentimental hat, wear reality. Remove your grudges for party, remove tribalism... can anything good come out of These mentally and economically weak hoodlums
I wanted to reply you responsibly until I read the last part of your comment.

I reserve my response

2 Likes

Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by rusher14: 9:10pm On Jan 26, 2019
livelymatilda22:
SalamRushdie and Pachukwudi44 are in cifia pain

grin
Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by SEONaijaExpert: 9:11pm On Jan 26, 2019
goodconscience:

Next level all the way. The only thing that hurts me is that I now live quite far away from where I'm registered to vote.
Oops! I understand your hurt. I really wish this can be fixed asap so that progressives like you can vote.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by XTHRONE(m): 9:12pm On Jan 26, 2019
Tetehjewels:

The new CJN now is the next in line to the indicted CJN.

Buhari cannot handpick a replacement. Only the next in line can be sworn in
Is not true, there are others, just as there are other higher ranked inspector of police, Buhari have to retire them to put his own, he felt this dude will do his bidding and surely he will. The new saint judge.
Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by bkool7(m): 9:15pm On Jan 26, 2019
This shows Yoruba will reelect Pmb and PYO because they can see their presence in the SW . Shikena

Igbos and PDP can donate their wailing with my mentions

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by Qssegun: 9:15pm On Jan 26, 2019
Iketech:
I stay in Osun state, pdp is winning Osun come feb stop deceiving urself
na only you stay in osun?

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by Antipob777(f): 9:16pm On Jan 26, 2019
Sai Baba
The tormentor of wailers, Igbos and the cursed jeez.

2019 is a walk over.

Ndigbo are solidly behind you
Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 26, 2019
XTHRONE:

Is not true, there are others, just as there are other higher ranked inspector of police, Buhari have to retire them to put his own, he felt this dude will do his bidding and surely he will. The new saint judge.

You must be a child . the ex CJN is the chairman of the NJC and his deputy is the newly sworn in NJC.

By hierarchy, he is the next in line and nobody was retired for this to happen.

Are you high?

5 Likes

Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by bkool7(m): 9:18pm On Jan 26, 2019
XTHRONE:

You simply don't know how CJN are appointed

It's by seniority

3 Likes

Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by SaintLucia: 9:18pm On Jan 26, 2019
Iketech:
I stay in Osun state, pdp is winning Osun come feb stop deceiving urself
Coming from Ikechukwu dey deceive yourself even Ade Dancer don give up na u wan carry another person load for head.
Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by Kennydoc(m): 9:19pm On Jan 26, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
I was waiting for this.

It was yet another massive and impressive turnout.

The whole good people of Osun was present.

Great support for Governor Gboyega Oyetola.

The people showed that they love the good works of PRESIDENT BUHARI

4 + 4 = NEXT LEVEL

Come February 16, Locate the APC logo and Thumbprint to go to the next level.

Vote NEXT LEVEL

Vote diversification agenda, not looters and friends enrichers.

Think like a progressive!

Oyetola pulled such crowds during his campaign, and you guys were mocking PDP that they stood no chance. We saw what happened after the votes.
Ruling party can always pull crowd. Many people go just to see the face of their president and VP. It has nothing to do with supporting the party.
Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by XTHRONE(m): 9:22pm On Jan 26, 2019
Tetehjewels:

You must be a child . the ex CJN is the chairman of the NJC and his deputy is the newly sworn in NJC.

By hierarchy, he is the next in line and nobody was retired for this to happen.

Are you high?
It baffles me , why cant people make their point without insulting or belittling another, it is too bad. U gain nothing from it. Point of correction Am not a child, I never said, any Judge was retired I only used police as example, trust me , you can as well ask questions, there are other judges, better judges at the the same rank with Tanko, just that in their case you don't retire their seniors as it is done in the military or police, please make enquires.
Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by jameskey(m): 9:22pm On Jan 26, 2019
It will be easy for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle, than for PDP and ATIKU to beat Buhari in the presidential election. Those who say ATIKU will win,will hide their face in shame in 2 weeks time.No political permutations will save ATIKU and PDP from suffering a bloody nose at the poll.Buhari the hurricane, is the man.Even the devil knows that already.

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 26, 2019
XTHRONE:

It baffles me , why cant people make their point without insulting or belittling another, it is too bad. U gain nothing from it. Point of correction Am not a child, I never said, any Judge was retired I only used police as example, trust me , you can as well ask questions, there are other judges, better judges at the the same rank with Tanko, just that in their case you don't retire their seniors as it is done in the military or police, please make enquires.

You speak like a child. I don't think I should be engaging you based on that
Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by XTHRONE(m): 9:24pm On Jan 26, 2019
bkool7:

You simply don't know how CJN are appointed

It's by seniority
It is not. He have mates , seniors. He was just picked. Make enquires i know what am saying.
Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by XTHRONE(m): 9:25pm On Jan 26, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Get lost
Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by mdkanye: 9:27pm On Jan 26, 2019
XTHRONE:

Ignoramus. Instead of you to use your data to investigate the laws governing the succession in the different agencies and arms of government you are comparing before making statements borne of emotional cataract.

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by XTHRONE(m): 9:27pm On Jan 26, 2019
Tetehjewels:

U are ill informed, u are the child here, blinded by sentiments. Sheep follower, that's what u are, what ever the illiterate guy does is right.
Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by Kingsley10000: 9:28pm On Jan 26, 2019
sai baba
Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 26, 2019
XTHRONE:

U are ill informed, u are the child here, blinded by sentiments. Sheep follower, that's what u are, what ever the illiterate guy does is right.

Only a child throws this kind of tantrum as if your lollypop was taken from you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Shares Graphic Video Of A Nigerian Soldier With His Legs Destroyed / Dino Melaye lied, Baze University Record Shows Ex-Senator Had second-Class / Senate To Strip Buhari Of Power Of Assent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.