Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 (36902 Views)

Davido: We Will Lawfully Resist Vote Buying, Osun Is Not Ekiti / Osun Is The Best Overall State In Nigeria - NADIM / Must Watch Video: Buhari In Ibadan APC Rally -it Is Over For PDP-Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by muffyt05: 9:30pm On Jan 26, 2019
hammerFC:
POVERTY AND BROWN ROOF IS THEIR SUIT.

THIS IS Y SS/SE HAVE DECIDED TO LEAVE NIGERIA FOR THEM AND THE NORTH.

AFONJA ALMAJIRI IN SEARCH OF STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE

POVERTY NA BAD THING, SEE HOW IDLE THEY ARE WITHOUT JOBS.

NOBODY IS WORKING, ANY SMALL THING, THEY WILL CROWD THE STREET.

Guy, your hatered is out of this world, I wonder how you feel when you see or hear people speak Yoruba language around you. Just because people came out to show love and support for their political candidate, the same thing your people have done without anyone calling you names, you open your gutter mouth to spill all this thrash, you're just a bitter and depressed individual.
What you forget is the fact that, since BIAFRA is no longer in the agenda, the position of president will definitely be top priority sometimes later and the evil seeds you and other bad elements have sowed against the Southwest and the name callings will come back to hunt you.

8 Likes

Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by olajizz01(m): 9:31pm On Jan 26, 2019
Iketech:
I stay in Osun state, pdp is winning Osun come feb stop deceiving urself
Stop receiving yourself,pdp can't win any state in SW. I'm in Osun as well even in the stadium today,Omisore formally decamp today in the stadium,
Tell me how your corrupt party want to win osun.Even It will be extremely difficult for your dancing senator to return to the senate

5 Likes

Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by mdkanye: 9:32pm On Jan 26, 2019
XTHRONE:

The timing is wrong, where was the president when the CJN was inaugurated, how sure are we that the stooge that is there now ain't worst.how about handing it to another southerner, oh I see ,all southerner are corrupt.

The same president refused to swear him in and people were shouting that it was because he is a southerner. PYO confirmed his appointment when the president was away. You can see the obvious reason Bulgari had reservations about this guy. PSP was busy making a fuss over the delay in confirming him as CJN then, unknown to us he was their stooge
Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by Oricha79(m): 9:33pm On Jan 26, 2019
Next level too sure.
Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by yuvisan: 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Since the CJN is supposed to be the face of an incorruptible judiciary, why did he refuse to appear in the CCT and why did he suspend the NJC indefinitely if his assets were legally gotten?
Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by bizzibodi(m): 9:48pm On Jan 26, 2019
XTHRONE:

It is now that the election is very near that he suddenly discovered the the CJN is corrupt. Tell that to the birds.
Does that remove d fact that d CJN is corrupt?PMb has punch PDP so hard,they cnt recover from the shock. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by bizzibodi(m): 9:52pm On Jan 26, 2019
XTHRONE:

Bullshit, his government is full of corrupt people, o yes, it is only northerners that ain't corrupt, how about giving the CJN to another southerner. Brother look beyond party and sentiments, let your reason overshadow your emotion and you will see the truth.
Calm down Muhammed Tanko is only acting,he might appoint a southerner after d election.

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by Jesusloveyou: 9:56pm On Jan 26, 2019
XTHRONE:
If he so much trust in himself why suspend the CJN.
why will pdp depend on corrupt cjn to come to power,
this is what they are be doing for the past 16yrs, that is what always give pdp confidence to rigged all election since 1999.
with the cleaning of judiciary, pdp is dead.
Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by EzeNri(m): 9:58pm On Jan 26, 2019
After North, the place with the highest almajiris na SW. Joblessness. 2mao they will start looking for skulls to mine.
Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by XTHRONE(m): 10:03pm On Jan 26, 2019
bizzibodi:

Does that remove d fact that d CJN is corrupt?PMb has punch PDP so hard,they cnt recover from the shock. grin grin grin grin
Mark my words, Buhari will not win.
Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by senatordave1(m): 10:06pm On Jan 26, 2019
XTHRONE:

Mark my words, Buhari will not win.
Atiku will only win in the southeast.his campaign is losing steam daily
Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by XTHRONE(m): 10:06pm On Jan 26, 2019
Jesusloveyou:
why will pdp depend on corrupt cjn to come to power,
this is what they are be doing for the past 16yrs, that is what always give pdp confidence to rigged all election since 1999.
with the cleaning of judiciary, pdp is dead.
All I know is that he will never win, after GEJ postpone the election to buy time what eventually happened, same thing will happen to buhari
Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by XTHRONE(m): 10:08pm On Jan 26, 2019
senatordave1:

Atiku will only win in the southeast.his campaign is losing steam daily
Seem like u are not in Nigeria, northern vote is divided,Atiku ain't GEJ.
Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by Jesusloveyou: 10:11pm On Jan 26, 2019
XTHRONE:

All I know is that he will never win, after GEJ postpone the election to buy time what eventually happened, same thing will happen to buhari
no plan to postpone the election,
the election has already be won since Sept 2017.
Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by Jesusloveyou: 10:17pm On Jan 26, 2019
XTHRONE:

SS voted for gej because he was their son,
50% Of SE will boycott the election.
north and SW WIll be 70% for buhari and 30 for thief atiku.
Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by BuhariAdvocate: 10:20pm On Jan 26, 2019
Afonja is greater than all yebos people.
HeWrites:

Yeye... Most of those people don't know what's going on with CJN or no CJN..

If you can prove otherwise, I bet Buhari's skull

I'm Afonja.. I'll mine his skull
Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by senatordave1(m): 10:36pm On Jan 26, 2019
XTHRONE:

How is it divided? Atiku doesn't enjoy half the support gej had.
Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by molas02: 10:36pm On Jan 26, 2019
omoiyalayi:
Osun is apc & apc is osun grin

Next level state
thank God u were not alive when we did Osun election. get it right OSun did not vote Oyetola, we voted for Adeleke, the dancing senator

2 Likes

Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by Donmurphy2000(m): 10:36pm On Jan 26, 2019
Fraudophobia:
Here are pictures from Osun state as they moved to the Next Level.

4+4 is now in Osun State.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
text level
Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by Felixv: 10:36pm On Jan 26, 2019
Gerrad124:

Onitsha and aba, the most developed in the world and mars

mba..that is not onitsha..it is london ..hahahha ..dont mind them they will all be trooping to lagos everyday giving me headache with their noise
Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by Donmurphy2000(m): 10:38pm On Jan 26, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
I was waiting for this.
It was yet another massive and impressive turnout.
The whole good people of Osun was present.
Great support for Governor Gboyega Oyetola.
The people showed that they love the good works of PRESIDENT BUHARI
4 + 4 = NEXT LEVEL
Come February 16, Locate the APC logo and Thumbprint to go to the next level.
Vote NEXT LEVEL
Vote diversification agenda, not looters and friends enrichers.
Think like a progressive!
we are to vote next level
Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by XTHRONE(m): 10:39pm On Jan 26, 2019
senatordave1:

How is it divided? Atiku doesn't enjoy half the support gej had.
We talking about the north, in 2015, GEJ was booed in the north, all his campaign ground are usually empty, it was more of religion and ethnicity (the canker worm bedeviling Nigeria), now the case is different. Bro, write it down, Buhari will never win.
Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by HimName: 10:45pm On Jan 26, 2019
Iketech:

Sinedu Linus-suku stays in Osun, somewhere in Onisha.

grin
Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by SEONaijaExpert: 10:49pm On Jan 26, 2019
Donmurphy2000:
we are to vote next level
Congratulations, we're going there together!

2 Likes

Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by senatordave1(m): 10:53pm On Jan 26, 2019
XTHRONE:

We talking about the north, in 2015, GEJ was booed in the north, all his campaign ground are usually empty, it was more of religion and ethnicity (the canker worm bedeviling Nigeria), now the case is different. Bro, write it down, Buhari will never win.
You should rather say that atiku will never win.
Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by kolaaderin: 10:53pm On Jan 26, 2019
Iketech:
and I put it to you. You are Ike, an ipob miscreant. Osun is resoundingly APC the indigenes are for Buhari for sure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Councillor Disappears With 30 Bags Of Rice, Beans, Millet In Niger State / Assessing Buhari’s Economic Outcome Vs Obasanjo, Yaradua & Jonathan (Pix Video) / 9 Lagos Governorship Candidates Step Down For Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.