Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 (36873 Views)

Davido: We Will Lawfully Resist Vote Buying, Osun Is Not Ekiti / Osun Is The Best Overall State In Nigeria - NADIM / Must Watch Video: Buhari In Ibadan APC Rally -it Is Over For PDP-Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by XTHRONE(m): 10:55pm On Jan 26, 2019
senatordave1:

You should rather say that atiku will never win.
Nah
Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by clems88(m): 10:56pm On Jan 26, 2019
Osun the most local n backward people in Nigeria. The state is damn boring angry to live in
Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by Lexxyla: 10:56pm On Jan 26, 2019
hammerFC:
POVERTY AND BROWN ROOF IS THEIR SUIT.

THIS IS Y SS/SE HAVE DECIDED TO LEAVE NIGERIA FOR THEM AND THE NORTH.

AFONJA ALMAJIRI IN SEARCH OF STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE

POVERTY NA BAD THING, SEE HOW IDLE THEY ARE WITHOUT JOBS.

NOBODY IS WORKING, ANY SMALL THING, THEY WILL CROWD THE STREET.

You can win over a people by constantly blackmailing them. There is freedom of association. If they have decided against pitching tent with your candidate, accept it in good fate and work on ways to convince them on why your candidate should be accepted.
Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by hammerFC: 10:57pm On Jan 26, 2019
Lexxyla:

You can win over a people by constantly blackmailing them. There is freedom of association. If they have decided against pitching tent with you candidate, accept it in good fate and work on ways to convince them on why your candidate should be accepted.

Bleep off! i am indifferent.
Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by senatordave1(m): 11:07pm On Jan 26, 2019
XTHRONE:

Nah
Hypocrite
Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by adebayo3449(m): 11:07pm On Jan 26, 2019
theemy:
It's obvious they were hired, more 4 yrs of suffering and unpaid salary.Nigeria may never be better so sad because this just keeps happening over and over again
Bro, this osogbo crowd made me to know that all these crowd stuffs na scam. Write it down, osun will be 50/50 for both parties. Despite the riggings that will come up.
If it's not 50/50, then expect slight difference.
Weda pdp campaign or not they will still have same thing here.
Tho buhari is likely to win this election.

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by XTHRONE(m): 11:10pm On Jan 26, 2019
senatordave1:

Hypocrite
Buhari will never win, is it hard for you to understand. What is hypocritical there.

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by XTHRONE(m): 11:13pm On Jan 26, 2019
senatordave1:

Hypocrite
APC supporters are usually aggressive and violent , if you don't agree with them, they will attack you. They fail to see the signs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by senatordave1(m): 11:48pm On Jan 26, 2019
XTHRONE:

Buhari will never win, is it hard for you to understand. What is hypocritical there.
You cant hate buhari and support bigger devil in atiku.all the signs are showing a buhari.tell me the signs pointing to an atiku win
Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by Indispensable85(m): 12:31am On Jan 27, 2019
Iketech:
I stay in Osun state, pdp is winning Osun come feb stop deceiving urself

Na only u dey stay for the osun abi?
Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by Joyrise: 3:38am On Jan 27, 2019
Iketech:
I stay in Osun state, pdp is winning Osun come feb stop deceiving urself

U are already in the minds of the voters, I guess.
Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by Konquest: 4:06am On Jan 27, 2019
XTHRONE:

No, but Good luck never did all that he is doing now, how dumb can you be , supporting an illiterate, you never know the impact of this in time to come. The world is watching, mark my words, Buhari will not win.

^^^^^^
^^^^^^
Justice Ayo Salami was illegally removed
by Goodluck Jonathan on August 11, 2011...
Read more
about it via Google Search.

Where did Justice Onnoghen get the over
$3 million in his 5 bank accounts that he
did not declare to the CCB? It is not from
his salary but definitely from bribes offered
by politicians to favour them or pervert
justice in the past. This is why that PDP
spokesman and others are panicking and
lying to the citizens to try to confuse them!
These people have not changed yet, and
now they want to take power at they center
but they will FAIL AGAIN.

He has confessed in writing that he
forgot to declare the money... yet the corrupt
Mafia are defending him openly.

These corrupt people have also threatened
the life of Mr Dennis Aghanya who first filed
the petition against Onnoghen's undeclared
$3 million in 5 bank accounts and have also
offered him up to N1 billion if he drops the
petition against On Onnoghen. Security agents
need to move in to protect Mr Aghanya who
granted the interview to Saturday Punch of pg3,
19th January 2019, about the death threats
and the N1billion bribe being offered to
him by Justice Walter Onnoghen's supporters
who he has identified as the same prominent
people in the society who have openly defended
Onnoghen in the media who are trying to divert
attention by misleading the public with bogus
legal jargons and endless legalese.

It shows that corruption is still alive and
being propped up by desperate lawyers, politicians,
and a corrupt and gullible supporter base.
Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by phabulux: 4:23am On Jan 27, 2019
hammerFC:
POVERTY AND BROWN ROOF IS THEIR SUIT.

THIS IS Y SS/SE HAVE DECIDED TO LEAVE NIGERIA FOR THEM AND THE NORTH.

AFONJA ALMAJIRI IN SEARCH OF STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE

POVERTY NA BAD THING, SEE HOW IDLE THEY ARE WITHOUT JOBS.

NOBODY IS WORKING, ANY SMALL THING, THEY WILL CROWD THE STREET.

Do you know the problem you yeebos have?

Na, you don't!

You don't know what you want!

You lot were sold to the rest of us by your forefathers, and now, you're being sold on the platter of a VP slot - the same VP you called a commissioner's post.

What, permit me to say, is fecking wrong with you?

No sense of history, no sense of hope, no sense of direction, no sense of 'being'...

Where is your 'Biafra'?

Nigeria is no longer a zoo or are you all now animals?
Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by paq1: 4:48am On Jan 27, 2019
senatordave1:

You cant hate buhari and support bigger devil in atiku.all the signs are showing a buhari.tell me the signs pointing to an atiku win

All the signs are for an Atiku's landslide victory.
The desperation of buhari/apc is palpable. The NW and NE votes banks of buhari have been breached.

NC has returned to pdp while SW remains 50:50. The apc/Buhari is struggling to make grounds in the SS/SE.

February 16th 20days to go.
Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by senatordave1(m): 8:27am On Jan 27, 2019
paq1:

All the signs are for an Atiku's landslide victory.
The desperation of buhari/apc is palpable. The NW and NE votes banks of buhari have been breached.

NC has returned to pdp while SW remains 50:50. The apc/Buhari is struggling to make grounds in the SS/SE.

February 16th 20days to go.
Please mention all the signs before i start mentioning mine.meanwhile,atiku is more desperate than buhari.how do you know that north central is back to pdp when pdp has failed to win elections there? How do you know north east and west have been breached when you have refused to agree that south east and south has also been breached?
Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by jimohomotayo(m): 9:31am On Jan 27, 2019
This one that they're using money to import people go rally.

APC has lost osun already. The wound of last gubernatorial election is still fresh in our memory
Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 by bizzibodi(m): 1:58pm On Jan 27, 2019
XTHRONE:

Mark my words, Buhari will not win.
Will u hang yursef if Buhari wins?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abandoned Niger Delta Regions, Beautified By Buhari – Lauretta Onochie / Ranking Senators Who’ll Shape The Ninth National Assembly / Produce Your NYSC Certificate –Tribunal To Ewhrudjakpo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.