Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,532 members, 7,823,313 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex (9200 Views)

He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers / Girls Wears Fake √agina Dis Days Jxt To Entice Guys..{see PHOTOS} / Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by OKOATA(m): 1:04am On Jan 27, 2019
AirFireEarthH20:

Bro, you sure of this?! Are you in the medical field?
Am not in the medical line but I know what that shit does to the body. Ask her and look striaght in her eyes she won't deny. I can tell you what she can use to get the disease dead instead of inserting that into her private.
Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by AirFireEarthH20: 1:08am On Jan 27, 2019
sherylbakky:

U ar wlc, but pls inform her its better 2 use medication than inserting garlic clove in her vj...U can hlp her,go 2 d pharmacy 2gether n get candidiasis medication.

The truth is, I was really scared at first that it could be something other than infections which I may not really know but now I'm afraid of contracting infection eventhough she insist she has no infection. If she will agree for us to go to pharmacy or do a test, fine. If not, I could call it off afterall...
Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by heendrix(m): 1:08am On Jan 27, 2019
AirFireEarthH20:

The fact of the matter is, I wouldn't have known even after the end of the match if I didn't do harder grin It just that, at some point, I decided to go rough on her and within seconds the thing came out

Does she hv a big ass....I know why i'm asking
Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by AirFireEarthH20: 1:12am On Jan 27, 2019
heendrix:

Does she hv a big ass....I know why i'm asking

grin grin
Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by AirFireEarthH20: 1:17am On Jan 27, 2019
OKOATA:
Am not in the medical line but I know what that shit does to the body. Ask her and look striaght in her eyes she won't deny. I can tell you what she can use to get the disease dead instead of inserting that into her private.

If I make up my mind to ask her and she says something meaningful, I will sure get back to you
Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by Nobody: 1:27am On Jan 27, 2019
AirFireEarthH20:

The truth is, I was really scared at first that it could be something other than infections which I may not really know but now I'm afraid of contracting infection eventhough she insist she has no infection. If she will agree for us to go to pharmacy or do a test, fine. If not, I could call it off afterall...

Smiles, not up to dat, yeast infection is not somtin u can contract...Over-the-counter medications are always available to treat it. It's not somtin serious n its not a matter of bn promiscuous...It is usually caused by excessive yeast discharge in the vj.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by nedubest(m): 2:19am On Jan 27, 2019
hope say u dey protect uRsef sha
Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by deredao: 5:16am On Jan 27, 2019
yup. common natural remedy for yeast infection, which is not sexually contracted or transmitted. ladies sleep with it and remove when washing in the morning.
Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by madone: 5:56am On Jan 27, 2019
AirFireEarthH20:

I know about that but we are talking about glove of garlic here. She could have eaten it, grind it or put it in alcohol and drink or something like that... Hope you understand where I'm coming from now
insertion is the best way to treat vg infection garlic insertion has no diabolic connection to u guy.leave the girl alone she mean u no harm
Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 27, 2019
It's yeast infection. Garlic is very effective.
Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by rs172(m): 7:01am On Jan 27, 2019
AirFireEarthH20:

She told me it was intentional and never said she has an infection
]

She used it to tighten her p#$$y, no qualms
Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by oboy81: 7:54am On Jan 27, 2019
AirFireEarthH20:
I met a lady recently. We got talking and I asked her out. She said no that she has a bf and into a serious relationship. But later, she proposed FWB which I agreed.

She came visiting and we were having sex when I saw a clove of garlic fell out of her vj! My John Thomas immediately went to sleep. I asked her why she inserted that into her vj but she struggled for an explanation! What I could really understand from what she was saying is that, it's for prevention of either infection or something I don't really know.

I'm still confused so, I implore my people here to put mouth into this matter for me abeg
Are you Surprised?
What do you expect from a Girl That Cheats on a Serious Boyfriend
A girl that has Sex with you after just meeting you
A NIGERIAN GIRL?
this is just an open curtain, you have absolutely no idea what is going on in that girl's sexual life
Caio

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by Collins4u1(m): 8:08am On Jan 27, 2019
AirFireEarthH20:

She told me it was intentional and never said she has an infection

see this one, if she has she go tell you?
Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by AirFireEarthH20: 8:39am On Jan 27, 2019
oboy81:

Are you Surprised?
What do you expect from a Girl That Cheats on a Serious Boyfriend
A girl that has Sex with you after just meeting you
A NIGERIAN GIRL?
this is just an open curtain, you have absolutely no idea what is going on in that girl's sexual life
Caio

Hmmmmm
Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by AirFireEarthH20: 8:40am On Jan 27, 2019
sherylbakky:

Smiles, not up to dat, yeast infection is not somtin u can contract...Over-the-counter medications are always available to treat it. It's not somtin serious n its not a matter of bn promiscuous...It is usually caused by excessive yeast discharge in the vj.

Alright dear
Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by OKOATA(m): 8:41am On Jan 27, 2019
AirFireEarthH20:

If I make up my mind to ask her and she says something meaningful, I will sure get back to you
Ok
Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by newdawn2017(f): 9:07am On Jan 27, 2019
AirFireEarthH20:

I know about that but we are talking about glove of garlic here. She could have eaten it, grind it or put it in alcohol and drink or something like that... Hope you understand where I'm coming from now
My dear op, garlic gets rid of yeast infection, women re offer prone to yeast overgrowth which is also called candida. Garlic treats it effectively within 3dsys. As well as keeps it at Bay. I do it too, guess the lady 4got 2 remove hers B4 sex. I crush mine & put into a very thin sheet of cotton wool, mold it into a small ball; sqat & insert it in2 my vagina @ nights only, then take it out in d morning due to d smell of garlic people find offensive.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by AirFireEarthH20: 9:46am On Jan 27, 2019
newdawn2017:
My dear op, garlic gets rid of yeast infection, women re offer prone to yeast overgrowth which is also called candida. Garlic treats it effectively within 3dsys. As well as keeps it at Bay. I do it too, guess the lady 4got 2 remove hers B4 sex. I crush mine & put into a very thin sheet of cotton wool, mold it into a small ball; sqat & insert it in2 my vagina @ nights only, then take it out in d morning due to d smell of garlic people find offensive.

I greatly appreciate your openness... It's encouraging and enlightening

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:10am On Jan 27, 2019
AirFireEarthH20:
I met a lady recently. We got talking and I asked her out. She said no that she has a bf and into a serious relationship. But later, she proposed FWB which I agreed.

She came visiting and we were having sex when I saw a clove of garlic fell out of her vj! My John Thomas immediately went to sleep. I asked her why she inserted that into her vj but she struggled for an explanation! What I could really understand from what she was saying is that, it's for prevention of either infection or something I don't really know.

I'm still confused so, I implore my people here to put mouth into this matter for me abeg
listen carefully, garlic is an antibiotic or antioxidants very effective in killing already existing infection therefore preventing terrible Vj odour of any kind thank you
Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by AirFireEarthH20: 10:37am On Jan 27, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
listen carefully, garlic is an antibiotic or antioxidants very effective in killing already existing infection therefore preventing terrible Vj odour of any kind thank you

Thank you too!
Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by dayleke: 10:50am On Jan 27, 2019
LoL

Don't listen to all this infection calling peoples jare....
You know Garlic is supposed to wade off Vampires.., they don't like like it
Figure out the rest o.....No be for my mouth you go hear am. grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by AirFireEarthH20: 10:56am On Jan 27, 2019
dayleke:
LoL

Don't listen to all this infection calling peoples jare....
You know Garlic is supposed to wade off Vampires.., they don't like like it
Figure out the rest o.....No be for my mouth you go hear am. grin

Still struggling to understand what you mean
Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by dayleke: 10:58am On Jan 27, 2019
AirFireEarthH20:

Still struggling to understand what you mean

Just a joke bro....
Noftin do you.
Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by AirFireEarthH20: 10:58am On Jan 27, 2019
angry
dayleke:

Just a joke bro....
Noftin do you.
Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by AirFireEarthH20: 11:02am On Jan 27, 2019
Since a lot of our people here say it's to fight infection and has no diabolical connection, I think I'm kinda relieved... Una too much jare!

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:09am On Jan 27, 2019
Garlic inside VJ?? undecided I don't even like the smell....
Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 27, 2019
It is used to treat infection

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by reservd(m): 11:13am On Jan 27, 2019
AirFireEarthH20:

grin grin grin

She's been calling me although I pick her calls, chats and all that but I'm becoming lukewarm sort of
U r d ignorant one ere

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by AirFireEarthH20: 11:16am On Jan 27, 2019
reservd:

U r d ignorant one ere

I no get liver bro grin Na fear dey catch me before but I think that has evaporated with the useful comments from our people here
Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by reservd(m): 11:19am On Jan 27, 2019
AirFireEarthH20:

I no get liver bro grin Na fear dey catch me before but I think that has evaporated with the useful comments from our people here
Nothin do u bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Big Girl Displays Nipples In A See Through Top (photos , Video) / How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? / Video Of Nigerian Girls That Naked Themselves While Fighting In Newyork City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.