Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex (9185 Views)

He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers / Girls Wears Fake √agina Dis Days Jxt To Entice Guys..{see PHOTOS} / Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by XhosaNostra(f): 11:23am On Jan 27, 2019
AirFireEarthH20:

I know about that but we are talking about glove of garlic here. She could have eaten it, grind it or put it in alcohol and drink or something like that... Hope you understand where I'm coming from now

People have weird beliefs. My cousin once had intercourse with this girl & he said the room started to "smell like samp". It was obviously not samp. She had inserted a beef stock cube in her nether regions. Beef stock cubes are often used as seasoning in samp, which is what he associated the smell with. On further questioning, she told him that the reason was to make herself less slippery down there. Maybe your GF had similar reasons.

I can only imagine the foul odour of garlic mixed with her own natural vaginal scent.

Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by newdawn2017(f): 11:24am On Jan 27, 2019
AirFireEarthH20:

I greatly appreciate your openness... It's encouraging and enlightening
Glad I could help. grin
Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by AirFireEarthH20: 11:27am On Jan 27, 2019
newdawn2017:
Glad I could help. grin

Yeah and perhaps much more grin grin grin
Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by AirFireEarthH20: 11:28am On Jan 27, 2019
XhosaNostra:

People have weird beliefs. My cousin once had intercourse with this girl & he said the room started to "smell like samp". It was obviously not samp. She had inserted a beef stock cube in her neither region. Beef stock cubes are often used as seasoning in samp, which is what he associated the smell with. On further questioning, she told him that the reason was to make herself less slippery down there. Maybe your GF had similar reasons.

I can only imagine the foul odour of garlic mixed with her own natural vaginal scent.

Hahahahaha...you're so funny

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by MissRaine69(f): 11:34am On Jan 27, 2019
Some women of questionable intellectual levels put whole cloves of garlic in their nether regions for the following reasons.
1) To cure a yeast infection - absolute nonsense
2) To “tighten” their vaginas - utter idiocracy
3) To stop pregnancy - refund of their school fees is in order .
4) To enhance sexual pleasure - top level stupidity

How do I know?
I have removed a lot of garlic cloves from very infected vaginas. Cloves of garlic were never meant to be in orifices.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by AirFireEarthH20: 11:42am On Jan 27, 2019
MissRaine69:
Some women of questionable intellectual levels put whole cloves of garlic in their nether regions for the following reasons.

How do I know?
I have removed a lot of garlic cloves from very infected vaginas. Cloves of garlic were never meant to be in orifices.

Hmmmmmm...your last statement was actually what really confused me. One can eat it raw, process, grind or any other way but inserting glove?! Well, it could have had a positive effect on someone who might have recommended it, perhaps
Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by newdawn2017(f): 12:03pm On Jan 27, 2019
AirFireEarthH20:

Yeah and perhaps much more grin grin grin
wink
Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by AirFireEarthH20: 12:09pm On Jan 27, 2019
newdawn2017:
wink
Hmmmm... For good not evil
Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by MissRaine69(f): 12:12pm On Jan 27, 2019
AirFireEarthH20:

Hmmmmmm...your last statement was actually what really confused me. One can eat it raw, process, grind or any other way but inserting glove?! Well, it could have had a positive effect on someone who might have recommended it, perhaps
I said women of questionable intellectual levels so inserting a whole clove will yield no benefits whatsoever.
Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by AirFireEarthH20: 12:15pm On Jan 27, 2019
MissRaine69:

I said women of questionable intellectual levels so inserting a whole clove will yield no benefits whatsoever.

Ok
Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by Uglymugg: 12:19pm On Jan 27, 2019
MissRaine69:

How do I know?

Please naa, tell us more about your job and the things you see daily.
Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by AirFireEarthH20: 12:21pm On Jan 27, 2019
Uglymugg:

Please naa, tell us more about your job and the things you see daily.

I think she could be a Medical Expert from the way she analysed the whole thing
Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by Uglymugg: 12:22pm On Jan 27, 2019
AirFireEarthH20:

I think she could be a Medical Expert from the way she analysed the whole thing

She's a gynocologist. She has seen somethings man.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by OxideII(m): 12:26pm On Jan 27, 2019
frbona:
I fear pass u
me I just dey shake for here. why him no first shuck hand b4 him shuck prick?
Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by AirFireEarthH20: 12:31pm On Jan 27, 2019
Uglymugg:

She's a gynocologist. She has seen somethings man.

Oh, I see
Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by AirFireEarthH20: 12:31pm On Jan 27, 2019
OxideII:

me I just dey shake for here. why him no first shuck hand b4 him shuck prick?

The world is a school, we learn everyday
Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by Jaqenhghar: 12:35pm On Jan 27, 2019
XhosaNostra:

People have weird beliefs. My cousin once had intercourse with this girl & he said the room started to "smell like samp". It was obviously not samp. She had inserted a beef stock cube in her nether regions. Beef stock cubes are often used as seasoning in samp, which is what he associated the smell with. On further questioning, she told him that the reason was to make herself less slippery down there. Maybe your GF had similar reasons.

The shít you hear and see. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by bethyz(m): 12:39pm On Jan 27, 2019
Google is close . This guy is screaming as if finding cloves of garlic is somthing spiritual or somthing. The person that put garlic there has told you its intentional what scary about it. Is that why you ran to Nairaland to scream . Ignorance dey worry you sef.

Simply Google it.

The answer is there i cant come and be explaining that to you

Its normal

For those who have gf with vagina odour let them try it.
Its surpose to be used in the night then removed in the morning for 2 days or 4day depending on how severe. They have other types of insertions women can buy at medical stores.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by XhosaNostra(f): 12:42pm On Jan 27, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

The shít you hear and see. undecided

LMFAO. She was simply spicing things up, literally & figuratively. This was actually a trend back then. Doctors even warned people against it. They said it causes uterine cancer. Butchy, people insert all kinds of things in their vjjs, even snuff (tobacco).
Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by bethyz(m): 12:45pm On Jan 27, 2019
YOU JUST MET HER THE NEXT THING YOU ARE SLEEPING WITH HER.

PEOPLE THEIR THING DOESNT STAY ONE PLACE

ONLY MEET GIRLS TO SLEEP WITH THEM NEXT.

YOU NEVER CONTACT NI
Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by Yuceeluv(f): 2:09pm On Jan 27, 2019
You're still opening teeth. I pray you've not contacted an infection...stay away from sex una no go hear.

AirFireEarthH20:

grin grin grin

She's been calling me although I pick her calls, chats and all that but I'm becoming lukewarm sort of
Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by Yuceeluv(f): 2:17pm On Jan 27, 2019
Wow!...in doctor dubrow's voice

newdawn2017:
My dear op, garlic gets rid of yeast infection, women re offer prone to yeast overgrowth which is also called candida. Garlic treats it effectively within 3dsys. As well as keeps it at Bay. I do it too, guess the lady 4got 2 remove hers B4 sex. I crush mine & put into a very thin sheet of cotton wool, mold it into a small ball; sqat & insert it in2 my vagina @ nights only, then take it out in d morning due to d smell of garlic people find offensive.

Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by newdawn2017(f): 2:53pm On Jan 27, 2019
AirFireEarthH20:

Hmmmm... For good not evil
cheesy Ah! Ok.
Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 27, 2019
Lies
Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by Originalsly: 3:55pm On Jan 27, 2019
AirFireEarthH20:

I know about that but we are talking about glove of garlic here. She could have eaten it, grind it or put it in alcohol and drink or something like that... Hope you understand where I'm coming from now

Bro.... just read comments and learn. You have no idea how ignorant is this your comment. Ignorant guys like you always be complaining how girls smell like rotten fish down there. Why?...you don't know nor want to know. Does your gf smell down there? If you say yes...I know you are a liar. Garlic down there is used to treat/prevent yeast infection... common yeast infection that result in bad smell. Most likely...she forgot to fish it out...or maybe she put it intentionally with the hope it would fight off whatever infection you may be bringing her way.
Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by Nobodys(f): 3:56pm On Jan 27, 2019
sherylbakky:

Smiles, not up to dat, yeast infection is not somtin u can contract...Over-the-counter medications are always available to treat it. It's not somtin serious n its not a matter of bn promiscuous...It is usually caused by excessive yeast discharge in the vj.
... You know garlic isn't only used to cure yeast right?....

There are other serious infections that garlic treats and they are highly communicable too....

Op, if you dived in raw, then please go get tested...
Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by rs172(m): 4:44pm On Jan 27, 2019
bethyz:
YOU JUST MET HER THE NEXT THING YOU ARE SLEEPING WITH HER.

PEOPLE THEIR THING DOESNT STAY ONE PLACE

ONLY MEET GIRLS TO SLEEP WITH THEM NEXT.

YOU NEVER CONTACT NI

Voice out if you are jealous..
Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by AirFireEarthH20: 5:49pm On Jan 27, 2019
Originalsly:

Bro.... just read comments and learn. You have no idea how ignorant is this your comment. Ignorant guys like you always be complaining how girls smell like rotten fish down there. Why?...you don't know nor want to know. Does your gf smell down there? If you say yes...I know you are a liar. Garlic down there is used to treat/prevent yeast infection... common yeast infection that result in bad smell. Most likely...she forgot to fish it out...or maybe she put it intentionally with the hope it would fight off whatever infection you may be bringing her way.

Mr ITK, I guess you're the ignorant one here

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by united442(m): 6:21pm On Jan 27, 2019
newdawn2017:
My dear op, garlic gets rid of yeast infection, women re offer prone to yeast overgrowth which is also called candida. Garlic treats it effectively within 3dsys. As well as keeps it at Bay. I do it too, guess the lady 4got 2 remove hers B4 sex. I crush mine & put into a very thin sheet of cotton wool, mold it into a small ball; sqat & insert it in2 my vagina @ nights only, then take it out in d morning due to d smell of garlic people find offensive.

smelling*
hmmmm
smmhh..sad
spit**sad
Re: Pls Help! Clove Of Garlic Came Out Of A Girl √agina During Sex by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 27, 2019
One of the most matured thread I've come across on nairaland, nairalander can be so helpful and at times they can be so childish and mean

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let’s Talk About Pussy Farts; The Music From A Lady’s Honeypot During Sex / Ladies Don't Care Much about Guy Looks But Height / Which Nairalander Would It Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.