Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,973 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom (9138 Views)

Help Me I Slept With A Lady Without Condom / The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) / Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Frankraj: 12:54pm On Jun 22, 2017
There is this girl I have known for a while now , she says she loves me and she is ready to marry me but she wants me to be sleeping with her without condom. Telling me she is now a changed person.

Back in the days I have seen this girl raping weed/ igbo to smoke, she smokes cigar like someone licking sweet.
She goes out sometime at night unto Runs things
She has tattoo on her body oh

But now she is telling she has stopped those things and asking me to be sleeping with her without condom . But i refused ooh

Please guys if it's you what will you do
Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by chynie: 12:57pm On Jun 22, 2017
Nna two of u should go for HIV test if negative
And you are ready to be papa.
Then why not grin
But for the change part I wish you luck grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
grin

Abeeg, what kind of tattoos she got?

On the other news...one girl juz had skull tattoo on her NUNU ooo..but the skull got a crack grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Papiikush: 12:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
Having a tattoo means she is infected or what are you trying to say?
By the way, you have sex with a random lady without using protection?

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Papiikush: 1:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

On the other news...one girl juz had skull tattoo on her NUNU ooo..but the skull got a crack grin
You might get banned. Rule 5
Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by dkronicle(m): 1:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
anyways just go and listen to everybody juicy j and wiz khalifa
Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
What does having a tattoo got to do with anything? You should protect yourself at all times, tattoo or not.

Btw, the lady below is HIV positive. Can you tell just by looking at her?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Alphamale2017(m): 1:16pm On Jun 22, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

I can't, this one is scary
Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Martin0(m): 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2017
ZarZar:
What does having a tattoo got to do with anything? You should protect yourself at all times, tattoo or not.

I can only identify her if I see her in reality,or probably if it possible for me to see her complete body,like naked..infact so many way's to know but on this pics I can't identify it..
Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2017
ZarZar:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked you don't say!
Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

That's actually really creative. There are lips, so why not paint a face around it. Kissing skeletor = cunnilingus. Penetrative sex = getting a blowwjob from skeletor.
Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
Martin0:
I can only identify her if I see her in reality,or probably if it possible for me to see her complete body,like naked..infact so many way's to know but on this pics I can't identify it..

Lol!

And what are the telling signs, Sherlock?

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 22, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked you don't say!

Yeah!

She's a well-known AIDS activist here & a radio personality. Her 1st husband infected her with the virus. But she went on to marry for the 2nd time. Her current husband is HIV negative but I guess he loves her as a person & doesn't see her HIV status as an obstacle.

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Martin0(m): 1:29pm On Jun 22, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol!

And what are the telling signs, Sherlock?
skin rashes,Dry flu,headache like constantly,then sometimes she kind off fall sick like circle cell human's ,alway's tired..but some of these are experienced on early stages,that why for me,before I go into any relationship with a lady,I always like us to go check our health status,to avoid stories and hurt..
Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Johnholmes: 1:30pm On Jun 22, 2017
chynie:
Nna two of u should go for HIV test if negative
And you are ready to be papa.
Then why not grin
But for the change part I wish you luck grin
screen her also for hepatitis b and c, human papilloma virus , herpes simplex and vdrl.
No be only HIV dey wink
Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Johnholmes: 1:33pm On Jun 22, 2017
This is exactly why I always say this to ladies.
Your past has consequences.
Now that this lady with tattoos is now getting some sense, the young man in question has to start dealing with tattoos.
Your seemingly harmless present may be your bitter past in the future

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
ZarZar:

Yeah!

She's a well-known AIDS activist here & a radio personality. Her 1st husband infected her with the virus. But she went on to marry for the 2nd time. Her current husband is HIV negative but I guess he loves her as a person & doesn't see her HIV status as an obstacle.
wow! One wouldn't know by mere looks for sure, she's beautiful and I'm sure some guys won't mind going on skin with her...

Now I wonder why a man would know he's got something bad in his system and knowingly infect a woman he claims to love, what did she do to warrant such as appreciation for being his wife?

I'm glad she's married and living well with her new hubby who loves her genuinely and most importantly, I'm glad she's doing good for her self and her family smiley and I want to believe she's not too bothered over it.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:35pm On Jun 22, 2017
MsRoe:

That's actually really creative. There are lips, so why not paint a face around it. Kissing skeletor = cunnilingus. Penetrative sex = getting a blowwjob from skeletor.

grin

Chaaaai...u even have a delicate details on ur mind grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Johnholmes: 1:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
Frankraj:
There is this girl I have known for a while now , she says she loves me and she is ready to marry me but she wants me to be sleeping with her without condom. Telling me she is now a changed person.

Back in the days I have seen this girl raping weed/ igbo to smoke, she smokes cigar like someone licking sweet.
She goes out sometime at night unto Runs things
She has tattoo on her body oh

But now she is telling she has stopped those things and asking me to be sleeping with her without condom . But i refused ooh

Please guys if it's you what will you do
my guy if you can't handle it, leave her alone and get another girl.
There are plenty fish in the ocean.
Besides, when she was getting a tattoo she never had you in mind.
I can accept a girl with a negative past, after all we're all human but if the past has some consequences, I'm out
Never let a girl blackmail you with love

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Frankraj: 1:45pm On Jun 22, 2017
I create this post bUT im sad many people have turned it to HIV activism which is not what I meant for creating the post. I mean this girl I'm talking about is very promiscuous, she a bad girl , she smoke ,she do prostitution and all of that and still have tattoo on her body . Should I see a complete fire and go jump in it because she said she have changed. Read above and see bad things she does. My post didn't say I saw a decent girl that has HIV , what I said is that I saw a prostitute DAT wants me to be sleeping with without condom. You guys should I post well before commenting . And for those of you in south Africa, I'm a Nigerian and this post in from Nigeria . We know what tattoo girls do down here in Nigeria .so sa people I don't need your comment . Nigeria boys should comment only . I'm away in sout Africa a decent girl can draw a tattoo , but here in Nigeria is only evil and promiscuous girls that draw tattoo here. My post have nothing to do wit HIV
Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
Martin0:
skin rashes,Dry flu,headache like constantly,then sometimes she kind off fall sick like circle cell human's ,alway's tired..but some of these are experienced on early stages,that why for me,before I go into any relationship with a lady,I always like us to go check our health status,to avoid stories and hurt..

Yeah but that doesn't happen anymore, with the kind of meds they have nowadays. Flu-like symptoms, I heard it's the 1st sign & so are skin rashes but they disappear as soon as someone gets on the right meds. You can never tell. So it's better to be safe than sorry.

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 22, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
wow! One wouldn't know by mere looks for sure, she's beautiful and I'm sure some guys won't mind going on skin with her...

Now I wonder why a man would know he's got something bad in his system and knowingly infect a woman he claims to love, what did she do to warrant such as appreciation for being his wife?

I'm glad she's married and living well with her new hubby who loves her genuinely and most importantly, I'm glad she's doing good for her self and her family smiley and I want to believe she's not too bothered over it.

No, she doesn't hide it. She has a radio show where she discusses AIDS related issues, healthy living etc. I think she accepted it over time.

I don't think her 1st husband infected her on purpose though. He probably was just cheating & got what he deserved. Unfortunately, she got it too.

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Johnholmes: 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
ZarZar:

Yeah but that doesn't happen anymore, with the kind of meds they have nowadays. Flu-like symptoms, I heard it's the 1st sign & so are skin rashes but they disappear as soon as someone gets on the right meds. You can never tell. So it's better to be safe than sorry.
it seems you have HIV
Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 22, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Chaaaai...u even have a delicate details on ur mind grin

grin
Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 22, 2017
Johnholmes:
it seems you have HIV

Yes, I do undecided

Being informed now makes one HIV +? OK.

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
ZarZar:

No, she doesn't hide it. She has a radio show where she discusses AIDS related issues, healthy living etc. I think she accepted it over time.

I don't think her 1st husband infected her on purpose though. He probably was just cheating & got what he deserved. Unfortunately, she got it too.
I wish she found out in time... embarassed

I'd still blame him tho angry
Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 22, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
I wish she found out in time... embarassed

I'd still blame him tho angry

Yeah. That's the sad reality hey. The faithful partner is often the one to pay dearly, stuck with the consequences of the other partner's indiscretions. It's unfair when you think about it.

She stayed with him for some time afterwards though. Probably because her kids were still young or whatever. IDK.

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Martin0(m): 2:32pm On Jun 22, 2017
ZarZar:

yeah it true,but amongs all,definitely one most show,thought I have laws guiding me...

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 22, 2017
ZarZar:

who is she?
Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 22, 2017
Jayceon:
who is she?

Criselda from Metro FM lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
ZarZar:

Criselda from Metro FM lol.
wow it's Criselda? Never new she is HIV positive.she is so gorgeous,i'd smash raw and regret later kiss tongue cool

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom by Princeboca12(m): 2:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

and someone will happily chuck preek

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Fiancee's Sister Is Seducing Me. / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month/happy Independence / I Am Sleeping With Our Pastor – Lagos Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.