Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

The Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairaland Members, Looks Awesome - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairaland Members, Looks Awesome (2100 Views)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairaland Members, Looks Awesome by observer2020(m): 6:57am On Apr 12, 2019
There is never a time or place for true love.
It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat,
in a single flashing, throbbing moment.
I have found the one whom my soul loves.

We are extremely happy to declare that we are going to fulfill our long years of dream to be together, through marriage and so you should be there at the auspicious occasion to join our happiness.

#Observer2019......

1 Like

Re: The Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairaland Members, Looks Awesome by observer2020(m): 6:58am On Apr 12, 2019
Cute couple

1 Like

Re: The Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairaland Members, Looks Awesome by anochuko01(m): 7:01am On Apr 12, 2019
they look advanced. so its overdue...i pray you both find joy.
e be like say the man don nack am apkako sefgrin

3 Likes

Re: The Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairaland Members, Looks Awesome by JasonScoolari: 7:06am On Apr 12, 2019
According to Broda Shaggy "Oyibo talk say Patience nah Virtue"

Mummy, you can't hide it, we have seen the handwork of Daddy and we have decided to "Observe" a standing ovation for that. cheesy

Happy Married Life sir.

7 Likes

Re: The Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairaland Members, Looks Awesome by michlins(m): 7:07am On Apr 12, 2019
The woman and marriage already are too loaded to fail. Please be kind to update us with the baby showers photos. Kids are more than blessing bundles

1 Like

Re: The Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairaland Members, Looks Awesome by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:09am On Apr 12, 2019
After you don give am belle

Congrats

1 Like

Re: The Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairaland Members, Looks Awesome by Preshy561(f): 7:12am On Apr 12, 2019
Congrats.

Onething that scares me during pregnancy is broadened nose.

2 Likes

Re: The Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairaland Members, Looks Awesome by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 12, 2019
grandpa and grandma

1 Like

Re: The Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairaland Members, Looks Awesome by tee59(f): 7:21am On Apr 12, 2019
This is not pre wedding picture now but maternity photoshoot.

1 Like

Re: The Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairaland Members, Looks Awesome by Divay22(f): 7:34am On Apr 12, 2019
See them undecided
Make una go marry.

Ehn OP congratulations Sir
Bless your home smiley
Re: The Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairaland Members, Looks Awesome by YOUNGELDER1(m): 7:50am On Apr 12, 2019
Lovely couples.
Please ignore the sons and daughters of hate above.
God bless your union
Re: The Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairaland Members, Looks Awesome by Boyslick(m): 8:05am On Apr 12, 2019
Y'all lack manners. So what if they old or pregnant or whatever?? Fvcking retards.

1 Like

Re: The Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairaland Members, Looks Awesome by vibbb: 8:08am On Apr 12, 2019
They are looking alike alrdy.

Congratulations.
Re: The Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairaland Members, Looks Awesome by AverageAnnie(f): 8:25am On Apr 12, 2019
Congrats lovelies... May heaven bless your home...
Re: The Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairaland Members, Looks Awesome by joeking2222: 8:27am On Apr 12, 2019
anochuko01:

grin grin grin........OMO!!! dis guy get telescope eyes o!!!! shocked
Re: The Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairaland Members, Looks Awesome by TANID(m): 8:29am On Apr 12, 2019
anochuko01:

Yes O Luk At Her Belly Madam Don Get Pregnat Las Las
Re: The Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairaland Members, Looks Awesome by TANID(m): 8:32am On Apr 12, 2019
oga Why Did You d*ck rise at second pic
Re: The Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairaland Members, Looks Awesome by anochuko01(m): 8:38am On Apr 12, 2019
Preshy561:

Congrats.

Onething that scares me during pregnancy is broadened nose.
you wont excape it in Jesus name. amen, fire!!!
Re: The Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairaland Members, Looks Awesome by cassidy1996(m): 10:08am On Apr 12, 2019
anochuko01:

shis.........
Re: The Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairaland Members, Looks Awesome by Omoluabi16(m): 10:16am On Apr 12, 2019
Oga see woman he turn to poet. grin Nice couple. Happy married life to you both.
Re: The Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairaland Members, Looks Awesome by Homeboiy: 1:44pm On Apr 12, 2019
Oga sharp shooter
I observe u

Taste and see na ur wife name
Re: The Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairaland Members, Looks Awesome by handsomebanana(m): 3:45pm On Apr 13, 2019
What the fûck is wrong with most people on Nairaland?
Say your congrats or get the hell out if you have nothing nice to say

I wonder the generation of idiots we have today
Re: The Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairaland Members, Looks Awesome by payman(m): 5:36pm On Apr 13, 2019
i no understand... he dey marry her becos he giv am belle abi he giv am belle becos he wan marry her?

(1) (Reply)

How I Emptied My Bank Account To The Last Zero To Have A Feeling Of Poverty. / For Women - The Sixteen Commandments Of Dating - MEN KEEP OFF / IG User Causes 4 Boys Who Were Captured Rapping One Girl & Sharing Video Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.