Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Is There Anything You Miss About Ur Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Anything You Miss About Ur Ex? (2513 Views)

What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? / Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? / Wat Was D Last Thing U Said To Ur Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anything You Miss About Ur Ex? by dollytino4real(f): 2:33pm On Jan 27, 2019
as for me I miss his apologies, he is always willing to say sorry even when he is right and am wrong. happy dominion Sunday to my NL families

3 Likes

Re: Is There Anything You Miss About Ur Ex? by dingbang(m): 2:34pm On Jan 27, 2019
Miss fire

4 Likes

Re: Is There Anything You Miss About Ur Ex? by Tamarapetty(f): 2:49pm On Jan 27, 2019
Typing...
Re: Is There Anything You Miss About Ur Ex? by agbonkamen(f): 3:18pm On Jan 27, 2019
His expired long balls grin grin grin
Re: Is There Anything You Miss About Ur Ex? by dollytino4real(f): 3:19pm On Jan 27, 2019
agbonkamen:
u bad sha, did u weigh dem

3 Likes

Re: Is There Anything You Miss About Ur Ex? by bayocanny: 3:19pm On Jan 27, 2019
She makes me addicted to Ebony ladies.
Re: Is There Anything You Miss About Ur Ex? by ednut1(m): 3:21pm On Jan 27, 2019
Forget ur ex nd move on

5 Likes

Re: Is There Anything You Miss About Ur Ex? by princfred(m): 3:22pm On Jan 27, 2019
The confusion.
Re: Is There Anything You Miss About Ur Ex? by Beadex1(m): 3:25pm On Jan 27, 2019
Miss gossiping with her, we can talk from now till next Sunday without lacking gist but we are strangers now

3 Likes

Re: Is There Anything You Miss About Ur Ex? by XhosaNostra(f): 3:26pm On Jan 27, 2019
No.
Re: Is There Anything You Miss About Ur Ex? by Gaspardd(m): 3:32pm On Jan 27, 2019
Everything...but then no matter how beautiful the paradise is, thats not your destination, you just have to move the fùck on.
Re: Is There Anything You Miss About Ur Ex? by Saintino111(m): 3:54pm On Jan 27, 2019
I miss her respect, that girl respects me asif am her father.
Re: Is There Anything You Miss About Ur Ex? by Namaskar: 4:10pm On Jan 27, 2019
agbonkamen:

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything You Miss About Ur Ex? by summerflame(m): 6:06pm On Jan 27, 2019
Yes, her stupidity

dollytino4real:
as for me I miss his apologies, he is always willing to say sorry even when he is right and am wrong. happy dominion Sunday to my NL families
Re: Is There Anything You Miss About Ur Ex? by Biglittlelois(f): 8:37pm On Jan 27, 2019
Nothing, nothing at all.
Re: Is There Anything You Miss About Ur Ex? by OKOATA(m): 8:41pm On Jan 27, 2019
If you miss your ex that means you haven't moved on. I don't miss exes. I am always looking forward to meet new fishes everyday
Re: Is There Anything You Miss About Ur Ex? by Robbin7(m): 9:36pm On Feb 02, 2019
Nothing.
Except an opportunity to retweet.
Re: Is There Anything You Miss About Ur Ex? by NathanAnomaly: 11:28pm On Feb 02, 2019
I sincerely miss nothing
Re: Is There Anything You Miss About Ur Ex? by zexy2030(m): 4:27am On Feb 03, 2019
missed her humility and her cookery skill
Re: Is There Anything You Miss About Ur Ex? by dante0147: 10:50pm On Mar 10, 2019
If you are my ex then we never had anything..
Re: Is There Anything You Miss About Ur Ex? by victorian(f): 10:53pm On Mar 10, 2019
I miss nothing about him.
Re: Is There Anything You Miss About Ur Ex? by drmikeadams(m): 11:12pm On Mar 10, 2019
grin her tight toto wey dey make me shout jesus during knacking..na good girl grin grin she dey cry for me over small quarrel those days grin we no dey wear clothes sleep grin steady knacking grin thank God say person no die grin grin she sell her phone wey hunger wan kill us datt year

5 Likes

Re: Is There Anything You Miss About Ur Ex? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 10, 2019
Many women miss something. Some even keep in touch with exes even when they get married.
Re: Is There Anything You Miss About Ur Ex? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 10, 2019
I no even remember any.
Re: Is There Anything You Miss About Ur Ex? by Oluromantic: 11:19pm On Mar 10, 2019
victorian:
I miss nothing about him.
Hmmm. That can't be true.
Re: Is There Anything You Miss About Ur Ex? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 10, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Many women miss something. Some even keep in touch with exes even when they get married.
cheesy
Re: Is There Anything You Miss About Ur Ex? by Chidexter(m): 1:00am On Mar 11, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

fear women

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything You Miss About Ur Ex? by victorian(f): 8:32am On Mar 11, 2019
Oluromantic:

Hmmm. That can't be true.

cheesy you are here !

Its true o!

I don't miss anything about him. Thinking about my ex , will even make me want to wipe out the whole male in Nigeria . I will start bombing men. So no need . he's buried in my past and that's where he stays.
Re: Is There Anything You Miss About Ur Ex? by ursamajor: 8:51am On Mar 11, 2019
MariaLavina:
I no even remember any.
Simple because you've never had any.
Re: Is There Anything You Miss About Ur Ex? by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 11, 2019
a whole damn lot mehn. I give up too easy on the women in my life, good caring loving girls.

My love forgive me, I'm just a selfish prick.
Re: Is There Anything You Miss About Ur Ex? by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 11, 2019
dollytino4real:
What a simp

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Who Died After Posting Video Of Himself Packing Bundles Of Cash Allegedly Wo / Imagine When Someone Fail Jamb Result. / Dear Men, Don’t Ask A Girl These Questions Because She Might Hate You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.