Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Ladies Shut Down Surulere With Their Massive Bum To Dance To Davido Bum Bum(pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Shut Down Surulere With Their Massive Bum To Dance To Davido Bum Bum(pics (8496 Views)

BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) / My Experience Riding Bike With A Lady With Big Bum Bum (pics). / "I Used My Big Bum Bum To Buy All These Cars" - Instagram Model Show Off Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Shut Down Surulere With Their Massive Bum To Dance To Davido Bum Bum(pics by Chelsea82: 5:05pm On Jan 27, 2019
EVEN SOME POLITICIANS HAVE NOT PULL SUCH CROWD

Nigerians slay Queens take to the street of Surulere Lagos,with their big big Yansh to dance to Davido's one million bum bum challenge as people gathered to watch them dance.

This groups of dancers could take the money home, they really dance well round off the dance with Zanku leg work.

Source :

https://thenaijafame..com/2019/01/nigerian-ladies-shut-down-surulere-with.html?m=1

Re: Ladies Shut Down Surulere With Their Massive Bum To Dance To Davido Bum Bum(pics by Chelsea82: 5:06pm On Jan 27, 2019
See Massive crowd that watches them as if it is PMB campaign groundWATCH HERE
And see reactions below..

Re: Ladies Shut Down Surulere With Their Massive Bum To Dance To Davido Bum Bum(pics by NOC1(m): 5:07pm On Jan 27, 2019
Is this madness?
No there is price attached to it, i can remember those days I drive from my school to another institution to cheer up my friend who is in theatre arts dept dance, it is a test she must pass. She learnt that in school to earn a living so this is where it is been put in practice.
1,000,000.000 Naira is involved nice concept.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Shut Down Surulere With Their Massive Bum To Dance To Davido Bum Bum(pics by Fuckuignos(f): 5:09pm On Jan 27, 2019
Beginning of the end

Dear PMB sir,
today is the last Sunday of Jan & I want to tell you the truth.The reason why most of these people likes Atiku is only because they don't like you, no worries sir cos they don't have PVC & those of us that loves you do & we will vote for you come Feb 16th #FeBuhari

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Shut Down Surulere With Their Massive Bum To Dance To Davido Bum Bum(pics by ifex370(m): 5:21pm On Jan 27, 2019
Fuckuignos:
Beginning of the end

Dear PMB sir,
today is the last Sunday of Jan & I want to tell you the truth.The reason why most of these people likes Atiku is only because they don't like you, no worries sir cos they don't have PVC & those of us that loves you do & we will vote for you come Feb 16th #FeBuhari

I love the zeal and passion you exhibit.. You must be well paid

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Shut Down Surulere With Their Massive Bum To Dance To Davido Bum Bum(pics by Fuckuignos(f): 5:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
ifex370:

thanks.. not about money, is because of interest of our country

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Shut Down Surulere With Their Massive Bum To Dance To Davido Bum Bum(pics by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:31pm On Jan 27, 2019
there's a prostitute in every girl, just trigger it and see her do things you'll never imagine.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Shut Down Surulere With Their Massive Bum To Dance To Davido Bum Bum(pics by Paxie55: 5:37pm On Jan 27, 2019
These ones are looking for opportunity to display there whatever, now, they have it. grin
Re: Ladies Shut Down Surulere With Their Massive Bum To Dance To Davido Bum Bum(pics by Nbote(m): 5:46pm On Jan 27, 2019
Fuckuignos:
Beginning of the end

Dear PMB sir,

Mai Suya? Stop hiding behind an alternate moniker to display ur hate for igbos
Re: Ladies Shut Down Surulere With Their Massive Bum To Dance To Davido Bum Bum(pics by Chelsea82: 5:47pm On Jan 27, 2019
CC
Lalasticlala
Dominique
Re: Ladies Shut Down Surulere With Their Massive Bum To Dance To Davido Bum Bum(pics by Larryfest(m): 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2019
What do you expect when there's no job in the country and a larger percent of the youths have nothing to do..
Re: Ladies Shut Down Surulere With Their Massive Bum To Dance To Davido Bum Bum(pics by ifex370(m): 7:52pm On Jan 27, 2019
Fuckuignos:
thanks.. not about money, is because of interest of our country

For you to be online all day, campaigning on every thread.. You must be very passionate about the country
Re: Ladies Shut Down Surulere With Their Massive Bum To Dance To Davido Bum Bum(pics by courna(m): 8:52pm On Jan 27, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
there's a prostitute in every girl, just trigger it and see her do things you'll never imagine.

I dey tell you
Re: Ladies Shut Down Surulere With Their Massive Bum To Dance To Davido Bum Bum(pics by NewsBroadcast: 9:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
ifex370:

na so, jare
Re: Ladies Shut Down Surulere With Their Massive Bum To Dance To Davido Bum Bum(pics by ayusco85(m): 10:10pm On Jan 27, 2019
PUSSYHOE:

Truer words have never been said

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Shut Down Surulere With Their Massive Bum To Dance To Davido Bum Bum(pics by nnadychuks(m): 10:45pm On Jan 27, 2019
Money finish
This is how the money will be exhausted by the winner, they will never invest
Re: Ladies Shut Down Surulere With Their Massive Bum To Dance To Davido Bum Bum(pics by Justbeingreal(m): 12:00am On Jan 28, 2019
undecided cool tongue

Re: Ladies Shut Down Surulere With Their Massive Bum To Dance To Davido Bum Bum(pics by Silentser(m): 12:04am On Jan 28, 2019
Davido is mad for bring this stupid challenge.

Well I don’t davido. Na buhari fault.
Re: Ladies Shut Down Surulere With Their Massive Bum To Dance To Davido Bum Bum(pics by Doctorfitz: 12:36am On Jan 28, 2019
PUSSYHOE:

U are a true prophet grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Shut Down Surulere With Their Massive Bum To Dance To Davido Bum Bum(pics by tamunoinaemi: 1:06am On Jan 28, 2019
Upload your song for free and get over many download

http://2bambam..com/2019/01/upload-your-song-for-free.html?m=1

Re: Ladies Shut Down Surulere With Their Massive Bum To Dance To Davido Bum Bum(pics by Speedyconnect15: 9:14am On Jan 28, 2019
Anything to survive.

Economy hard
Re: Ladies Shut Down Surulere With Their Massive Bum To Dance To Davido Bum Bum(pics by aishapmbtoto: 9:16am On Jan 28, 2019
Ass Wey sh*t full

Re: Ladies Shut Down Surulere With Their Massive Bum To Dance To Davido Bum Bum(pics by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 28, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
I have always said such and I get attacked for it.
I have come across ladies from different walks of life and I can vividly say I concur to your assertions.
That’s the singular reason MEN always swear to manage their FEMALE KIDS properly because they lack this NATURAL WISDOM from God.

The BIBLE didn’t make mistakes when it stated that Ladies shouldn’t talk nor ask questions in the church. Ladies should not head churches nor even lead congregations.

Now things are unfolding in AFRICA, where it seemed they were tied for too long.
Imagine what would happen when they are granted just 50% affirmative Rights...??

U need to step into the US and Europe to see the WORST....
All this happens in CHRISTIAN DOMINATED REGIONS, this is simply because of the enormous FREEDOM Christianity Upholds. Imagine what most of them wear to churches now.

Any day ISLAM creates such LAXITY amongst itself, u will see what those calm and nurtured muslim ladies would become overnight

1 Like

Re: Ladies Shut Down Surulere With Their Massive Bum To Dance To Davido Bum Bum(pics by PUSSYHOE(m): 11:45am On Jan 28, 2019
EVILFOREST:

I have always said such and I get attacked for it.
I have come across ladies from different walks of life and I can vividly say I concur to your assertions.
That’s the singular reason MEN always swear to manage their FEMALE KIDS properly because they lack this NATURAL WISDOM from God.

The BIBLE didn’t make mistakes when it stated that Ladies shouldn’t talk nor ask questions in the church. Ladies should not head churches nor even lead congregations.

Now things are unfolding in AFRICA, where it seemed they were tied for too long.
Imagine what would happen when they are granted just 50% affirmative Rights...??

U need to step into the US and Europe to see the WORST....
All this happens in CHRISTIAN DOMINATED REGIONS, this is simply because of the enormous FREEDOM Christianity Upholds. Imagine what most of them wear to churches now.

Any day ISLAM creates such LAXITY amongst itself, u will see what those calm and nurtured muslim ladies would become overnight
No Better notion could be as articulate as this, female gender need to be controlled and managed, Islam prohibited full liberty to females that's why their women are well cultured and have the apex sexual morality compare to other females in any other religion. I stayed in the north for 5years to ascertain that, seen local government with no brothel nor beer parlour, you can't say the same for Christian dominated communities.

Ever wonder why girls this day say being a Virgin is lack of opportunity, which simple implies lack of freedom, if she has freedom the next is sexual immorality and exploration.
Re: Ladies Shut Down Surulere With Their Massive Bum To Dance To Davido Bum Bum(pics by Doctorfitz: 12:10pm On Jan 28, 2019
Pussyhoe, neither flesh nor blood has revealed this to you....... grin

(1) (Reply)

Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! / Why Do Broke Men Expect Women To Want Romance Without Finance? / How Many Opposite Sex U Had Sex With In Ur Entire Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.