Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,910 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

ITF Interview And Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ITF Interview And Recruitment (10206 Views)

7 Impressive Questions To Ask In A Job Interview And Why / 4 Funny Ways To Impress Interviewers At Any Interview And Get The Job / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ITF Interview And Recruitment by New007: 2:31pm On Jul 19, 2022
sterlingD:

Follow this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1963601/monthly-net-salary-federal-government/1337check from current page to like ten or more pages backwards ITF was mentioned several times.
Thank you.
Re: ITF Interview And Recruitment by Karac: 3:51pm On Jul 19, 2022
sterlingD:

Follow this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1963601/monthly-net-salary-federal-government/1337check from current page to like ten or more pages backwards ITF was mentioned several times.

Have you submitted CV?
Re: ITF Interview And Recruitment by Macbenb13(m): 5:39am On Jul 23, 2022
Xboy1993:

They are collecting CV

Please do you have an idea on ITF salary for entry level 8
Re: ITF Interview And Recruitment by Isek2: 6:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
Good Evening sir
Pls. Is Itf still collecting Cv for 2022 recruitment?

Thanks and Godbless

Majimo4:
People are spreading false information just because they didn't make the cut. We shouldn't have to blame the system. Yes, the system has got it's flaws but just to an extent. I don't know anyone in ITF, I happened to be in Jos (I don't come to jos very often, just faith) when the applications were being submitted and I did. I got called for the interview and eventually got the Job. Believe me when o say I don't know ANYONE in ITF. We all know people in government so I would be lying if I say I don't know anyone in government, but the truth is, I never called in any favour for my application. I was destined to be there. We can't all be employed, so let's stop being bitter about it.
And about the recruitment, based on what was said in the orientation; it has been concluded. Information about batches or later invites are completely false.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Latest Tuesday And Thursday Guardian Vacancies / When Your Boss Refuses To Pay Your Salary? / Please, Do Anyone Know About CFLEAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.