Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku (24176 Views)

We Regret Getting Rid Of Jonathan To Elect Buhari, Northern Elders Lament / Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals / Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by dominusgai(m): 10:56pm On Jan 27, 2019
AllenSpencer:
And we should vote for him that's planning what's left of Nigeria to his cronies.

Atiku thinks all Nigerians are dull like his few followers

After promising Obasanjo 50% shares of NNPC if he gets to power, Baba Iyabo to jump up start to dey campaign.

Atiku is a thief, rogue and fraudster

Nobody knows him well better than Obasanjo and Obasanjo already said all about him in his book

Even if he sells 100% of NNPC to Obasanjo, have you ever sat than to analyse which will be more productive between a state run NNPC and a private run NNPC? Have you ever done that at all.
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by galaxy15(m): 10:56pm On Jan 27, 2019
lonelydora:
Taking Buhari back to Daura is a task for all of us.

Make una carry your wahala dey go... I no follow you go Daura. Thank God FEB is few days away... You and your Atiku can carry yourselves to go stay in USA after that.
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by Pizzle1234(m): 10:58pm On Jan 27, 2019
Nobody should cry after the election.. I don't want to hear fuel price has increased, just elect buhari and see how Nigeria will be turned upside down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by dominusgai(m): 11:00pm On Jan 27, 2019
Neoteny:
PMB conducted normal political campaign

Atiku is adopting a campaign of calumny and slander.

He's so desperate all he's doing is begging for people to vote for him not on the basis of the phantom "Atiku plan", but on the grounds of spreading malicious disinformation, falsehood, fear, uncertainty and doubt.

He's capitalized and exploited every misery including soldiers murdered by ISIS and BH, fulani herdsmen (he owns thousands of cows roaming all over Nigeria, by the way), and religious sentiments.

He's now telling people who couldn't find work on account of an economy raped and battered for 16 years by the same PDP that a government in its first term trying to fix their colossal mess is responsible for the decades of rot occasioned by the political class.

His much publicized Dubai retreat is a bust; his US visit has turned out to be a PR stunt (no one of repute in the US government received him; he was able to secure only the momentary attention of a hapless and largely unknown US congressman)

This was how Reno and the Twitter Bruce Lee accidentally ran into an oblivious Alan Greenspan during breakfast and the shady duo got a photo opportunity they mischaracterized to their mindless followers as a deliberate meeting with the former US Fed Reserve chair on policy.

We've not seen any credible blueprint or roadmap of how PDP, in specific terms, intends to right their wrongs of 16 years. Instead all we get is the tired and worn political rhetorics from Election 101 of "job creation, solving security etc".

If Atiku is such a master job creator then how come none of his businesses have a footprint outside Adamawa? Where are the graduates getting jobs in his shady businesses set up with looted funds?

Fear mongering and alarmist tactics won't win him election; it didn't work for GEJ.

Atiku simply wants to rouse angst and frustration as his mechanism for sliding into power.
He released his plan the first week he declared for presidency. You can download it online

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by Dee60: 11:00pm On Jan 27, 2019
Who wants to elect the man that may end up selling CBN to his friends?
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by Tareq1105: 11:01pm On Jan 27, 2019
MrAJQ:
Glory be to God, my life and that of my family has been better under Buhari.

Thank God, my community now enjoy 20hours electricity a day.

Thank God the road leading to my hometown (Jebba-Offa) has be rehabilitated.

Thank Goodness, no more bomb blast in my adopted state (Kaduna) no more fear of going out.

By the special grace of God, I, my family and friends shall vote Buhari and all APC candidates .uninterruptedly.

Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by dominusgai(m): 11:02pm On Jan 27, 2019
MrAJQ:

Sir, people are hungry has always been said since 1960s. People in my locality are not hungry, most of them are into farming.

I once saw an almajiri boy between the age of 20-25 and said he harvested about 150 bags of maize and also planning to plant a bag of beans that same year, this are people you see on the street and say they're hungry.

Sir, move around people, mingle with people and you'll realize that there is no extravagant spending not that there is no food.
Sir, you lie, about the almajiri I mean. And there is still extravagant spending. Or do you forget Nigeria is still the highest buyer of iPhone six in Africa. What do you call extravagance if that is not it.
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by galaxy15(m): 11:04pm On Jan 27, 2019
dominusgai:

Even if he sells 100% of NNPC to Obasanjo, have you ever sat than to analyse which will be more productive between a state run NNPC and a private run NNPC? Have you ever done that at all.
Ah!!!!!!
Oga make your research... It will be good to list NNPC on NSE however, go and research how OBJ and Atiku sold Government infrastructures and industries that cost billions of dollars for ridiculous amounts to their "friends" who we know will give them kickbacks. See how our power sector is struggle... The Aluminum industry is no more! See what has become of Nitel! Bros Buhari might not be the best option but he's a better option over this devil... Confirm the facts sir. I actually wish a better candidate could take the challenge but as it stands, Buhari has more integrity compared to Atiku... OBJ confirmed that in his book where he said he know he stole money but his Deputy stole more than he did.
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by Dpharisee: 11:04pm On Jan 27, 2019
MrAJQ:
Glory be to God, my life and that of my family has been better under Buhari.

Thank God, my community now enjoy 20hours electricity a day.

Thank God the road leading to my hometown (Jebba-Offa) has be rehabilitated.

Thank Goodness, no more bomb blast in my adopted state (Kaduna) no more fear of going out.

By the special grace of God, I, my family and friends shall vote Buhari and all APC candidates .uninterruptedly.

Yoruba Muslim living in Kaduna, if you hear riot in Rigasa you will quickly run to Sabon Gari Christian area and change your name from Jimoh to Jimmy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by Tareq1105: 11:05pm On Jan 27, 2019
Pizzle1234:
Nobody should cry after the election.. I don't want to hear fuel price has increased, just elect buhari and see how Nigeria will be turned upside down.

Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by riyanxeally(f): 11:06pm On Jan 27, 2019
zombies are big fools...all the people shouting 16years of pdp and four years of apc should check there temperature...apc was recycled pdp into new container......virus content inside

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by Orpe7(m): 11:08pm On Jan 27, 2019
16yrs/4yrs
1/4 of pdp rule n atiku is wailing
Baba don dey give up ni
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by auwal83(m): 11:10pm On Jan 27, 2019
From where I sit, I am, and I believe a vast majority of Nigerians are, better off than four years ago. There is no hunger in the land. Nor is there joblessness. But laziness, I am sure there is.
Atiku is a scam. The earlier we realise that the better.
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by maasoap(m): 11:10pm On Jan 27, 2019
Staro:
Buhari is the worst President in Nigeria's history.

Me and my family are not voting him

Stylishly saying that it didn't get better for you and your family under Buhari.
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by Acidosis(m): 11:10pm On Jan 27, 2019
I have made progress in the last 4 years but I will be very f00lish to attribute my progress to President Buhari, yeye Bello or Gandollar.

I have not benefitted anything from any crazy President, Governor or Senator. I pay security levy, I manage my waste, I pay community dues for drainage and road maintenance. I still pay crazy bills to the motherf**king power stealing company of Nigeria and their yeye discos yeskos.

Those currently "benefitting" from the aids and crumbs government would soon be left to perish if they go ahead to vote this government.

Before una carry una yeye PVCs to vote the dullard, make una remember sag Market Moni and NPower no dey pensionable. In matter of 2 years, you folks would be left to die after wasting your time and resources. Add another 4 years to your age and judge yourself whether any reasonable company will employ you lots with NPower or Market Moni "experience". Many of you won't even be proud to have that on your CV yet the dangerously wicked market moni hawkers, whose kids jet across the world, have made you folks the major campaign message.

Last time I checked (2015/2016), first thing APC leaders and Ministers did was to inject their kids into CBN, NNPC, and FIRS. Why are they not campaigning with the "man-no-man" appointments?

Listen guys, governments don't have any business with job creation. Governments don't create jobs. Just demand a better economy (not N360 = $1), and events will automatically normalize. When economy is good, people get more jobs, they spend less and consequently save more to invest and do more business (more jobs). That's the trend in saner climes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by davecris(m): 11:11pm On Jan 27, 2019
MrAJQ:
eyah your life is so terrified to the extent that you assume everyone life is like yours.
personally i live a life u can only dream of. But i am not stupid not to know that majority of Nigerians are suffering as a result of bad governance. Stupid online minions like u are aware of this but pretend all is well cos of paltry 20k every month to trend Buhari's non-existent achievements. Karma will get you all in no distant time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by Tareq1105: 11:12pm On Jan 27, 2019
Dee60:
Who wants to elect the man that may end up selling CBN to his friends?

Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by TruthinAction: 11:12pm On Jan 27, 2019
olaolulazio:
I will vote him insha Allah cuz the last 4 years has been better than that of OBJ and GEJ.

It can only get better.

Terrorists spotted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by ozo13(m): 11:12pm On Jan 27, 2019
Larryndelaw:
You dont need to tell us . I will compare 16 years to 4years and make up my mind. Thank God we not importing Tooth pick and Tomatoes again.
they think they r smart. If they had done well as they want us to believe why has the naira consistently be going down since 1999 down to 2015.what did they not do then right that they suddenly want to do the magic now.
Even all the suffering we went through during the recession what they caused.how will u leave a messed up economy and expect magic to be done

1 Like

Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by TruthinAction: 11:14pm On Jan 27, 2019
An average human is selfish. It's a big shame to pride yourself in what you have benefited when others are killed like cows. We should be concerned about others also. Otherwise, you could be the next victim.
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by dominusgai(m): 11:15pm On Jan 27, 2019
galaxy15:

Ah!!!!!!
Oga make your research... It will be good to list NNPC on NSE however, go and research how OBJ and Atiku sold Government infrastructures and industries that cost billions of dollars for ridiculous amounts to their "friends" who we know will give them kickbacks. See how our power sector is struggle... The Aluminum industry is no more! See what has become of Nitel! Bros Buhari might not be the best option but he's a better option over this devil... Confirm the facts sir. I actually wish a better candidate could take the challenge but as it stands, Buhari has more integrity compared to Atiku... OBJ confirmed that in his book where he said he know he stole money but his Deputy stole more than he did.

Hmm, please I have, and till now government are still selling infrastructures at ridiculous amounts. A friend of mine works in a firm that purchased a government property worth 1.2 billion naira for 250 million naira this December.

The struggle with the power sector is the fact that in a bid to please Nigerians, the government refused to do complete privatization and is owing the electric companies like hell.

Now when there is an issue the government says it is the job of the company and the companies say it is the job of the government. If the government insists, the companies ask for their debt to help them settle the issues by purchasing the equipment and the government keeps quiet.

Did you not see the telecommunications industry? What happened when it became privatized? It became better.

That is the kind of privatization needed.

Now let us go to aluminum or steel. First of all it was sold to foreign companies not private. Secondly it was much more costly to produce the steel here than import from China. Would you rather advice they keep running it at a loss?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by Enemyofpeace: 11:22pm On Jan 27, 2019
OK now

Valentine's day is meant for slim people, fatymore, ajepako and other fat people should wait for new Yam festival
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by Tareq1105: 11:22pm On Jan 27, 2019
davecris:
personally i live a life u can only dream of. But i am not stupid not to know that majority of Nigerians are suffering as a result of bad governance. Stupid online minions like u are aware of this but pretend all is well cos of paltry 20k every month to trend Buhari's non-existent achievements. Karma will get you all in no distant time.

It's your choice.

I won't vote a looter like Atiku.

If Atiku and Obasanjo had provided basic infrastructural facilities then this government would have taken it up from there.

But what do we hear from Obasanjo, Buhari is slow, he doesn't understand governance.

You that understand, what did you do?

To me, Obasanjo and Atiku are shameless.

It's only in this part of the world that such persons can be listened to.

In other more refined society they go into hiding to avoid being stoned.
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by DimIsaac10(m): 11:23pm On Jan 27, 2019
All those Aboki wey dey bear anyhow name don dey smart dey enter Nairaland , dey change dir names to Behind names just to canvass for Mr Integrity...

1 Like

Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 27, 2019
This ATIKU of a person has not even told us what he will do if he resume office
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by Tareq1105: 11:25pm On Jan 27, 2019
Tareq1105:

It's your choice.

If Atiku and Obasanjo had provided basic infrastructural facilities then this government would have taken it up from there.

But what do we hear from Obasanjo, Buhari is slow, he doesn't understand governance.

Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by galaxy15(m): 11:27pm On Jan 27, 2019
dominusgai:

Hmm, please I have, and till now government are still selling infrastructures at ridiculous amounts. A friend of mine works in a firm that purchased a government property worth 1.2 billion naira for 250 million naira this December.

The struggle with the power sector is the fact that in a bid to please Nigerians, the government refused to do complete privatization and is owing the electric companies like hell.

Now when there is an issue the government says it is the job of the company and the companies say it is the job of the government. If the government insists, the companies ask for their debt to help them settle the issues by purchasing the equipment and the government keeps quiet.

Did you not see the telecommunications industry? What happened when it became privatized? It became better.

That is the kind of privatization needed.

Now let us go to aluminum or steel. First of all it was sold to foreign companies not private. Secondly it was much more costly to produce the steel here than import from China. Would you rather advice they keep running it at a loss?

I disagree with what you said on the power sector sir... Take a cue from Yobe or so The distribution company there is now solely dependent of the FG because they don't have funds to run! The govt are doing their part in production nationwide it not news the electricity production has improved but the distribution is a major issue.

And p.s I'd like to know the property you claim was sold during December as to make research. Could be a state owned property too... If you don't mind I'd love to research that
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by Num07033711115(m): 11:27pm On Jan 27, 2019
Ayhomes:
Thanks �� for your advice Atiku....I will surely vote him again base on what you said

see your month you borrow data come talk say ur life dey beta 4 d pass 4year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by davecris(m): 11:31pm On Jan 27, 2019
Tareq1105:

It's your choice.

more excuse and more blame games. Buhari was voted to correct the anomalies of the previous administrations. He got worst instead. Fighting corruption is not d answer to the hardship in d country. Standard of living is skyrocketing everyday . It's unacceptable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by Tareq1105: 11:33pm On Jan 27, 2019
dominusgai:

Nigeria is not for sale.
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by Neoteny(m): 11:53pm On Jan 27, 2019
dominusgai:

He released his plan the first week he declared for presidency. You can download it online

You call that a plan?

that's a collection of recycled general statements that every aspirant and their mother had been selling since the beginning of time. There's neither originality nor practicality in that crap
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by dominusgai(m): 11:55pm On Jan 27, 2019
Tareq1105:

Nigeria is not for sale.
Please can you name one 1st world country that has any part of their industry run by government? Selling infrastructures to ensure efficiency has nothing to do with selling a country.
But I don't blame you though, you probably have never run a business and thus cannot understand these basic business concepts.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Withdraws Membership From "Our Mumu Don Do" After Being Betrayed / Amachree: Gumi Met Bandits Near A Military Post - Ex-DSS Official / Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.