Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,367 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

This Is Why I Cannot Just Keep My Atheism To Myself - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is Why I Cannot Just Keep My Atheism To Myself (3974 Views)

I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) / Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God / Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why I Cannot Just Keep My Atheism To Myself by budaatum: 7:28pm On Jan 30, 2019
TATIME:

Jehovah only gave us rules to guide us as a protection from harming ourselves due to our limited knowledge of the flesh we possess called "body".
"Rules to guide", is not the same as dictating to. Stop making your god sound like some petty tyrant.
Re: This Is Why I Cannot Just Keep My Atheism To Myself by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 01, 2019
budaatum:

"Rules to guide", is not the same as dictating to. Stop making your god sound like some petty tyrant.
You've spoken or typed correctly Sir!
I am talking about "my God" so the rules are JUST for those who revere HIM not those who feels no need of a God. So you're EXCLUDED Sir,such guidance has nothing as in NOTHING to do with you Sir! wink wink wink
Re: This Is Why I Cannot Just Keep My Atheism To Myself by budaatum: 11:47pm On Feb 01, 2019
TATIME:
I am talking about "my God" so the rules are JUST for those who revere HIM not those who feels no need of a God. So you're EXCLUDED Sir,such guidance has nothing as in NOTHING to do with you Sir! wink wink wink
Remember that when you make out your god has authority over buda please.
Re: This Is Why I Cannot Just Keep My Atheism To Myself by Nobody: 6:56am On Feb 02, 2019
budaatum:

Remember that when you make out your god has authority over buda please.
I can't get what you meant by this statement
NOBODY has authority over you apart from whoever comes to you with WEAPONS,and that includes those ruling the earth plus others who will demand of your material thing by force (armed robbers). But as for Jehovah,HE HAS AUTHORITY ONLY ON THOSE WHO REVERES HIM! HE will take over the rulership of the earth but unlike the present rulers Jehovah will EXTERMINATE all those who ignored warnings from HIS representatives. Then those who have spent their precious times considering and meditating on HIS words will be allowed to stay here forever! Malachi 3:16-18,Psalms 37:7-11,29
Thank you!
Re: This Is Why I Cannot Just Keep My Atheism To Myself by Nobody: 1:10am On Jun 10, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Atheists have one thing in common: lack of belief in a deity. I guess that's what I meant by "the idea of atheism".
As for the hypocrisy part, i'm equally aware that it affects everyone. No human is infallible.
It affects all but how many own up to the sin of hypocrisy and spend their ways? Rather they will defend blatantly their hypocrisy.... Christians are fond of this!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why I Cannot Just Keep My Atheism To Myself by Bacteriologist(m): 11:32pm On Nov 26, 2020
MrPRevailer:
You are also hurting the religious people by imposing your evolution laws and immoral perversions, among others, on them.

Atheism gas nothing to do with evolution or the immoral perversion you speak of.
Re: This Is Why I Cannot Just Keep My Atheism To Myself by Judybash93(m): 1:59am On Nov 27, 2020
MrPRevailer:
You are also hurting the religious people by imposing your evolution laws and immoral perversions, among others, on them.

Nobody in the history of anyone has ever imposed such on anyone.
Re: This Is Why I Cannot Just Keep My Atheism To Myself by Bacteriologist(m): 4:51pm On Dec 21, 2022

A large percentage of Christians don't actually believe this but ok.
Re: This Is Why I Cannot Just Keep My Atheism To Myself by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:42am On Dec 22, 2022
Bacteriologist:

A large percentage of (those claiming) Christians don't actually believe this but ok.
They are CLAIMING but they are not Christians Jesus of Nazareth commanded his disciples to go out as cautious as serpents and harmless as doves! Matthew 10:16

So do you think the founder (Jesus Christ) except his true disciples to impose his rules on people who don't feel the need? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does GOD Exist? "The Design Argument". / Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Should Open His Ministry Already. / Adeboye Blackberry Open Heaven $4.99 Usd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.