Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,359 members, 7,954,467 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:40 PM

Just Got A Shocker - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Got A Shocker (895 Views)

My Soposed Wife Just Gave Me A Shocker Of 2023 / SHOCKER! Pregnant Girl Resurrects At Her Funeral In Warri - See / Photo Of Lesbian Couple That Just Got Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Got A Shocker by justiniyke29: 11:21pm On Jan 27, 2019
I don't know where to start, but let me say since I started dating I ave never moved until my last girlfriend.
I met her and she was different from others and I loved her for that, I was the first guy she slept with so I guess I trusted her for DAT. I started to notice DAT she has lots of male friends and I talked to her about it but she would say I am just jealous bcus I don't keep friends.
Well I found out she had sex with one of her so called bestie recently and she claims its a mistake ( like what the fvck). This is someone that I ave introduced to my parents and family members and they know her "our wife".
Dont know why d hell I am posting this but I ave learnt my lesson DAT love is a scam.
Re: Just Got A Shocker by Seandisputed(m): 11:47pm On Jan 27, 2019
Welcome to the club bro and don't forget to pick a jersey number.

Somebody please show him to the dressing room.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Got A Shocker by justiniyke29: 12:08am On Jan 28, 2019
Seandisputed:
Welcome to the club bro and don't forget to pick a jersey number.

Somebody please show him to the dressing room.
hmm my brother, I am surprised she could do it.
Re: Just Got A Shocker by Oluromantic: 12:26am On Jan 28, 2019
Lol thank God say she no carry her vagina come do d mistake with ur best friend or brother. Some girls craze pass this one. In short you're welcome as d first guy said. Shebi this one quick call am mistake as u catch am, some u go catch dem, dem go still dey claim right, abuse ur dicck and ur family join.

Believe it or not, she don dey Bleep guys wella, she call this one mistake bcus u catch her, d mistakesss don yapa before this very one. Double ur search, u never see wife!
Re: Just Got A Shocker by justiniyke29: 12:32am On Jan 28, 2019
Oluromantic:
Lol thank God say she no carry her vagina come do d mistake with ur best friend or brother. Some girls craze pass this one. In short you're welcome as d first guy said. Shebi this one quick call am mistake as u catch am, some u go catch dem, dem go still dey claim right, abuse ur dicck and ur family join.

Believe it or not, she don dey Bleep guys wella, she call this one mistake bcus u catch her, d mistakesss don yapa before this very one. Double ur search, u never see wife!
Hmmm I guess I was not observant at all bcus the sign was there, I just associated it with mood swings
Re: Just Got A Shocker by Gaspardd(m): 4:08am On Jan 28, 2019
No i disconccur OP. Love is a beautiful thing and even God himself is Love
Re: Just Got A Shocker by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 28, 2019
Gaspardd:
No i disconccur OP. Love is a beautiful thing and even God himself is Love
love is beautiful my brotherrrr!!!!

Only thing the op failed to understand is that love doesn’t exist in Nigeria anymore.
Re: Just Got A Shocker by Seandisputed(m): 12:47pm On Jan 28, 2019
justiniyke29:
hmm my brother, I am surprised she could do it.
Relationship stuff is fvcked up trust me.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Console This Lovebirds Now? / Teen Actress Regina Daniel Step Out With Her 59yrs Husband. / MY MOTHER IS A VIRGIN - A STORY BY AYODELE ADEOYE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.