Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,341 members, 7,836,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

My Soposed Wife Just Gave Me A Shocker Of 2023 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Soposed Wife Just Gave Me A Shocker Of 2023 (4601 Views)

Just Got The Shocker Of My Life! MY STORY / My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine / A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Soposed Wife Just Gave Me A Shocker Of 2023 by gabbrri(m): 9:41am On Dec 13, 2023
I will be so brief in explaining the skocker I received last week.. I have been suspecting my wife for a while now because of her attachment to her phone but I kept my cool trying to track what she has been up to,,
men my discovery was shocking, I got to know her password through my 5 years old son that is always with her phone. I checked her phone thoroughly but did not find anything only for me to check her thrash pictures on Google photos fellow nairalanders I saw a male colleague that always communicate her putting on my wife's gown in a hotel looking arrangements I confronted her on and she was confused on what to explain ... I post this here for people that completely trust their spouse to do the trusting with sense.. officially I am ending the year wifeless as I have demanded a refund of the dowry paid on her no going back I consider my decision a gain and not a loss congratulations to me for finding out what she has become on time .

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Soposed Wife Just Gave Me A Shocker Of 2023 by ogashman(m): 9:54am On Dec 13, 2023
Wow

I can't imagine the heartache u felt discovering that ur supposed wife has been cheating with a male colleague.

I would always advise people to check their spouses' (whether wife of girlfriend) phones at intervals. That is how to catch an unfaithful partner to avoid raising someone's kids as urs.

At Op, go do DNA on your kids to be sure u fathered them.

11 Likes

Re: My Soposed Wife Just Gave Me A Shocker Of 2023 by Dikastan: 9:55am On Dec 13, 2023
Why did she cheat on you?

4 Likes

Re: My Soposed Wife Just Gave Me A Shocker Of 2023 by StPete: 10:35am On Dec 13, 2023
Dikastan:

Is this supposed to be a reasonable question? angry

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Soposed Wife Just Gave Me A Shocker Of 2023 by gabbrri(m): 10:50am On Dec 13, 2023
Dikastan:
a mystery to me because I have been a provider and have been satisfying her in za other room too

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Soposed Wife Just Gave Me A Shocker Of 2023 by Reminderz: 12:08pm On Dec 13, 2023
gabbrri:
a mystery to me because I have been a provider and have been satisfying her in za other room too
a hoe will always be a hoe... if she belongs to the streets, she will always find her way there.. thank your stars... by now, you would have privatised a public toilet...

18 Likes

Re: My Soposed Wife Just Gave Me A Shocker Of 2023 by Remijuice: 12:09pm On Dec 13, 2023
So sorry about that!
Re: My Soposed Wife Just Gave Me A Shocker Of 2023 by ExudeLoveToAll: 12:15pm On Dec 13, 2023
Dikastan:

This question isn't coming from someone whose critical thinking skills is top notch.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Soposed Wife Just Gave Me A Shocker Of 2023 by Eazie351(m): 12:17pm On Dec 13, 2023
Babymama will soon become a trend once again with the way all these is going.

3 Likes

Re: My Soposed Wife Just Gave Me A Shocker Of 2023 by LikeAking: 12:35pm On Dec 13, 2023
gabbrri:
I will be so brief in explaining the skocker I received last week.. I have been suspecting my wife for a while now because of her attachment to her phone but I kept my cool trying to track what she has been up to,,
men my discovery was shocking, I got to know her password through my 5 years old son that is always with her phone. I checked her phone thoroughly but did not find anything only for me to check her thrash pictures on Google photos fellow nairalanders I saw a male colleague that always communicate her putting on my wife's gown in a hotel looking arrangements I confronted her on and she was confused on what to explain ... I post this here for people that completely trust their spouse to do the trusting with sense.. officially I am ending the year wifeless as I have demanded a refund of the dowry paid on her no going back I consider my decision a gain and not a loss congratulations to me for finding out what she has become on time

Nice!

These hoes ain’t loyal.

2 Likes

Re: My Soposed Wife Just Gave Me A Shocker Of 2023 by Freelancerr(m): 12:39pm On Dec 13, 2023
You guys didn't date?
How una go just marry without dating first, at least for dating stage u both will be free to hold each others phone without been scared of anything.

Now after how many years of marriage you don't know your wife's password or is it until she pin someone else pregnancy on you before you learn words of wisdom?

Smh 🤨

Men read your partner's messages make she no pin unwanted pregnancy for your head ooo..

Check my number from my signature I'll teach you how to read your patner WhatsApp messages directly on your phone.

Hold your 1k before we start sha....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Soposed Wife Just Gave Me A Shocker Of 2023 by AKWATGOLD1(m): 12:49pm On Dec 13, 2023
With this development, it will affect you mentally and morally.
gabbrri:
men my discovery was shocking, I got to know her password through my 5 years old son that is always with her phone. I checked her phone thoroughly but did not find anything only for me to check her thrash pictures on Google photos fellow nairalanders I saw a male colleague that always communicate her putting on my wife's gown in a hotel looking arrangements I confronted her on and she was confused on what to explain ... I post this here for people that completely trust their spouse to do the trusting with sense.. officially I am ending the year wifeless as I have demanded a refund of the dowry paid on her no going back I consider my decision a gain and not a loss congratulations to me for finding out what she has become on time

1 Like

Re: My Soposed Wife Just Gave Me A Shocker Of 2023 by HelloWhatsup: 12:50pm On Dec 13, 2023
sorry undecided
Re: My Soposed Wife Just Gave Me A Shocker Of 2023 by ikeno(m): 12:52pm On Dec 13, 2023
The rate at which married women cheat is so alarming this days. They do it with impunity and no iota of shame that's why there's an high rate of husbands taking care of other people children thinking it's their child.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Soposed Wife Just Gave Me A Shocker Of 2023 by Dikastan: 12:56pm On Dec 13, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

This question isn't coming from someone whose critical thinking skills is too notch.
The response is coming from someone who is bereft of common sense

1 Like

Re: My Soposed Wife Just Gave Me A Shocker Of 2023 by Dikastan: 12:57pm On Dec 13, 2023
StPete:

Is this supposed to be a reasonable question? angry
Is this supposed to be a reasonable response?
Re: My Soposed Wife Just Gave Me A Shocker Of 2023 by LowKeyManny: 1:18pm On Dec 13, 2023
gabbrri:

My brother na only yourself you know o.. I nor fit trust woman for this life again.
Re: My Soposed Wife Just Gave Me A Shocker Of 2023 by DND069: 1:23pm On Dec 13, 2023
Experiences like this make men have trust issues with women. The circle continues and keeps increasing.

1 Like

Re: My Soposed Wife Just Gave Me A Shocker Of 2023 by GoodRocks: 1:27pm On Dec 13, 2023
OP,

It'll interest you to know that the kid isn't yours. Dump that Olosho now! For in the streets did she emerged from and in the streets will she returned to. Olosho wey every guy dey knack e reach your turn u go wife her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Soposed Wife Just Gave Me A Shocker Of 2023 by Namaster: 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2023
Do a DNA test on your kid(s).

To men:

Only fools don't check their /GF/wife's phone.

Privacy is a USELESS excuse. If you can grab her by the pussy, you can grab her phone. ALSO, you should be EXTREMELY concerned if she thinks her phone is more PRIVATE than her literal private parts.

Accusations of jealousy or insecurity is NONSENSE. Even if you are jealous and insecure, your partner should GLADLY do her part to alleviate your jealousy or insecurity.

ALWAYS CHECK HER PHONE.

Do it at random intervals. But do it consistently. Be sure she doesn't have another phone either.

OP, good of you to trust your instincts.

1 Like

Re: My Soposed Wife Just Gave Me A Shocker Of 2023 by finallybusy: 1:43pm On Dec 13, 2023
Good. OP, for your mental health and safety, ignore Kobojunkie. A word is enough for the wise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Soposed Wife Just Gave Me A Shocker Of 2023 by talented321: 1:59pm On Dec 13, 2023
Anything woman, think twice.
Always remember they prentend most and always playS the victim game...

2 Likes

Re: My Soposed Wife Just Gave Me A Shocker Of 2023 by Shezzman: 2:17pm On Dec 13, 2023
Sorry Man.
gabbrri:

1 Like

Re: My Soposed Wife Just Gave Me A Shocker Of 2023 by marilyn23: 2:20pm On Dec 13, 2023
Hello guys
M buying all 1 year old Github Accounts
Contact me via whatsapp @ 0#9#1#6# 0#7#7# 6#7#5#8
M always active
Re: My Soposed Wife Just Gave Me A Shocker Of 2023 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:22pm On Dec 13, 2023
Another Shocker

Reading partners whatsapp/text messages has opened many Pandora boxes.

@Op,
You are not alone.
Kelechi our neighbor is still in shock at this time since he discovered the below....

He couldn't believe his eyes....
We are still on the matter as we type....
The Child involved is now 3 years old!!
Tins dey happen o.
We were shocked to read all the over 20 screenshots he shared with us,
It was so surreal 😢

Fear some women........
Cherish some women........

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Soposed Wife Just Gave Me A Shocker Of 2023 by TinubuThief: 2:25pm On Dec 13, 2023
sad
Re: My Soposed Wife Just Gave Me A Shocker Of 2023 by Rickmann: 2:32pm On Dec 13, 2023
gabbrri:

May God help us men.
Re: My Soposed Wife Just Gave Me A Shocker Of 2023 by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:42pm On Dec 13, 2023
I have said it before,ladies cheat as much as men.who no believe na him know.i have seen and experienced alot to draw this conclusion.

5 Likes

Re: My Soposed Wife Just Gave Me A Shocker Of 2023 by Gloriouspurpose: 3:20pm On Dec 13, 2023
Damn man

Re: My Soposed Wife Just Gave Me A Shocker Of 2023 by akube34: 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2023
gabbrri:
na man you be . Never forgive a cheating woman

2 Likes

Re: My Soposed Wife Just Gave Me A Shocker Of 2023 by akube34: 3:24pm On Dec 13, 2023
ogashman:
Wow

I can't imagine the heartache u felt discovering that ur supposed wife has been cheating with a male colleague.

I would always advise people to check their spouses' (whether wife of girlfriend) phones at intervals. That is how to catch an unfaithful partner to avoid raising someone's kids as urs.

At Op, go do DNA on your kids to be sure u fathered them.
thats why I laugh when people say, dnt just to avoid trouble. My brother, I tell any woman I want to take seriously that I check phone and she can check mine. If she brings that privacy talk, that’s one of my red flags, I just know not to take her seriously and keep her for knacks

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Saw Death Face To Face Yesterday But I Didn't Die / Are Nigerian Guys Romantic / Boyfriend Must Buy Girlfriend A Smartphone Or He Doesn't Love Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.